~ 51

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed
 
• 3rd Person's POV • 
 
"Hey Jasmine." Wonwoo knocked on the door. Jasmine looked at him and waved. "Is something wrong?" Jasmine asked. 
 
"Ani. Um..Hajoon's here." Wonwoo told her.
 
"Oh." Jasmine nodded.
 
"Before anything happens. I love you. He's going to make everything better." Wonwoo told her and hugged her.
 
Jasmine smiled and nodded. "Thanks oppa." Jasmine told him. "Where is he?"
 
"He went to go talk to Hansol first..he'll be here soon." Wonwoo replied. Jasmine nodded and went to go sit down. Wonwoo sighed and smiled.
 
 
"She'll be asleep for a couple of hours but when she wakes up, she'll remember every single thing." Hajoon told Wonwoo.
 
"What if it doesn't work?" Wonwoo asked.
 
"Psh, if it worked on Kalena. It'll work on Hansol and Jasmine. Hopefully they awake before the wedding." Hajoon nodded. "You guys seen Kalena yet?"
 
"Yeah." Wonwoo nodded. "The stubborn girl she is."
 
"Of course." Hajoon nodded. "Well, i'm going to go see Aiden. Call me when the two wake up."
 
 
• Kalena's POV •
 
"He's gotten so big." Hajoon told me while tickling Aiden. Aiden laughed and smiled. I nodded and sighed.
 
"He's going to a foster home in three days.." I told Hajoon.
 
"Why?" Hajoon asked, shocked.
 
"I can't give him the life he deserves.. So the government decided that I need to bring him in." I frowned. "I don't want too.."
 
"You don't have to.." Hajoon told me. "Aiden can stay with me. Right Aiden? You can come stay with daddy."
 
Aiden nodded and looked at me. I smiled and fixed his hair. "I would like that actually." I told Hajoon.
 
Hajoon smiled and continued to play with Aiden. "Did you talk to Hansol yet?" He looked at me.
 
"Ani.." I shook my head. "Don't you know he's getting married to Chohee?" 
 
"Yeah." Hajoon nodded. "I visited him today."
 
"Oh.." I mumbled. 
 
"His daughter, such a..hyper child." Hajoon told me.
 
"Yeah, Hyesu is one hyper girl. But she's adorable." I nodded.
 
"I like Hyesu mommy!" Aiden told me. "She's my bwest fwend!"
 
I laughed and nodded. Hajoon smiled and put Aiden on his lap. "What are you going to do when Hansol get's married then?" Hajoon asked.
 
"Well, first, I need to burn the ring he gave me. Then find a boyfriend. If I can't find a boyfriend i'll just buy a dog when I go back to Korea." I nodded.
 
"Yeah you're never going to burn that diamond ring. Secondly, have fun finding a boyfriend and third, have fun with a dog you forever alone." Hajoon told me.
 
I rolled my eyes and pushed him. "Go back to your hotel." I glared at him.
 
"Aiden, your mommy is being mean to me again." Hajoon pouted.
 
"Ew." I stuck my tongue out at him and laughed.
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
I woke up and looked around. I looked next to me and saw Chohee sitting there and on the laptop. She looked at me and smiled.
 
"Well good morning." She told me.
 
"Where am I?" I asked while rubbing my head.
 
"In the hotel. Duh." She told me. "You woke up just in time. Wedding is in five hours." 
 
"Huh? Wedding?" I asked. "Last thing I remember..I was hugging Kalena..wait..where's Kalena!?"
 
"Hansol..you don't remember do you? We're in Paris, France. We're getting married. Kalena doesn't want to see you anymore.." Chohee told me. 
 
"What!?" I sat up and looked around. I looked out the window and saw the Effle tower. I widened my eyes and stared at the window. 
 
"I have to call Hajoon to let him know your awake." Chohee told me while standing up. "Maybe he'll bring Kalena to the wedding.."
 
Chohee grabbed her phone and left the room. I sat there dumbfounded. No, I proposed to Kalena. I swear. I grabbed my phone and checked the date.
 
"Oh crap.." I stood up and looked around. I dialed Kalena's number, hoping she'd pick up.
 
"I'm sorry, this number is not in service." ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS. 
 
Okay Kalena. I'm Han ing Sol. Girl you better recognize. I walked towards the door and walked out into the hallway. I looked out and saw the guys running into each others rooms. 
 
"Guys!" I yelled. 
 
They stopped and looked at me. "Get ready Hansol." Seungcheol told me then fixed his tie. "Guest are arriving in four hours."
 
I AM NOT GETTING MARRIED UNTIL I SEE KALENA.
 
Ok I must rephrase that. 
 
Kalena you better show yourself here before I seriously will go running around screaming your name. 
 
Like I said, I am Han ing Sol.
 
 
• 3rd Person's POV •
 
Jasmine looked around and fixed her dress. Chohee was just standing there and fixing her wedding gown. 
 
"I got to admit, this dress would look good on Kalena also." Chohee chuckled and looked at Jasmine. "Why the sad face?"
 
"What if Kalena doesn't show up?" Jasmine asked.
 
"She'll show up." Chohee told her. "She won't let Hansol get married to another girl."
 
"Who knows..she's so stubborn.." Jasmine told Chohee while standing near the door. She looked outside and saw Layla looking around. Jasmine smiled and waved at her. 
 
"Oh my god! You're safe and alive!" She hugged her.
 
"Well you've gotten bigger." Jasmine patted Layla's stomach. 
 
"Don't make fun of me." Layla  looked around. "Where's Kalena? Not here yet?"
 
"Who knows if she's going to show." Jasmine told her.
 
"She'll show." Layla nodded. "She wouldn't dare.."
 
 
Hansol stood in his room and fixed his tie. He sighed and fixed his hair. "I didn't get the memo that you're getting married today." Someone knocked on the door. 
 
Hansol turned around and stared at the person. Kalena stood there and looked around. "Kalena.." Hansol mumbled and walked towards her.
 
Kalena grabbed the ring in her pocket and held it up towards Hansol. "I don't need it anymore. Treat Chohee well, okay? Don't hurt her and treat Hyesu good." Kalena told him.
 
"Kalena..I can't take it.." Hansol shook his head.
 
"Please take it..it won't be in use after you marry." Kalena grabbed his hand and put the ring on his palm, then shut his hand.
 
"Kalena.." Hansol mumbled.
 
"I feel like a fool..but at least your happy.." Kalena told him. "I should go before the wedding starts..live happily with her, please. This is..goodbye I guess."
 
Kalena let go of his hand and turned around. Hansol shook his head and blurted out, "I love you."
 
Kalena stopped in her tracks. Kalena looked at Hansol and stared at him with hurt in her eyes. "Don't make this any harder for me Hansol.." Kalena looked away. "I love you, too.."
 
Kalena walked out into the hallway and disappeared, with tears running down her cheek. Hansol stood there, slowly looking back down to his hands. He opened his right hand and stared at the ring. 
 
Hansol read the engraving on it, "Hanlena." He smiled and put the ring in his pocket. 
 
"Kalena..!" Hansol ran into the hallway. Hansol looked around and Kalena disappeared. He stood there, hurt with pain. He frowned and tried to hold his tears in. 
 
"Please come back.." 
 
 
"I can't marry you.." Hansol told Chohee. Hansol looked into the crowd and saw someone leaving. Chohee smiled and nodded. "Go get Kalena." 
 
Hansol smiled and ran off. Hansol ran into the garden and looked around. "Kalena!" Hansol looked around.
 
Hansol ran into the next garden then sat down at the water fountain. Kalena walked into the garden and stared at him. 
 
"Why aren't you getting married?" 
 
Hansol looked over and stared at Kalena. Kalena smiled and walked towards him. She sat down next to him and looked around. 
 
"Kalena.." Hansol hugged her and started crying. 
 
"Now, why are you crying you big pabo?" Kalena asked.
 
Hansol looked at her and Kalena started wiping his eyes. Kalena smiled and looked at Hansol. 
 
"You don't need to be crying." Kalena told him. 
 
Hansol smiled and stared at her. "You're wearing a dress." Hansol looked at her. 
 
"And you're wearing a suit. Besides, I had to wish you congrats somehow.." Kalena told him and looked away. 
 
Hansol grabbed the ring from his pocket and put it on Kalena's finger Kalena looked at him and he smiled.
 
"Will you officially marry me, Kalena?" He asked.
 
"I do." Kalena smiled and hugged him. Hansol smiled and kissed her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The whole time you guys were freaking out, right?
Just like me, right?
 
The whole time I was like,
"NOOO OH MY GEEZURS HANSOL GO GET HERRRR!! #HANLENA 5EVERRR!!!"
 
Yeah, lol.
 
 ♪  Author iamthestalker  ♪