~ 50

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed
 
 
• Kalena's POV •
 
I shut the door to the house and slowly walked towards my room. I sighed and stared at Aiden's room then walked into my room. I turned the lights on and shut the door.
 
I can't ing believe Hansol is getting married to Chohee.
 
I guess I should just throw my ring away now huh? I looked down at my ring and took it off. I stared at it and threw it against the wall.
 
I got onto my knees and started crying in pain. Hajoon was right, Hansol was bound to get someone else and I let that happen!
 
It's my fault that he's going to be with someone else. But he's happy..that's what matters. "Kalena?" Nathan opened my door."What's wrong?"
 
"I did a bad thing oppa." I cried. 
 
"Hmm? What happened?" He sat down next to me. "Tell me."
 
"Hansol's here in Paris..he's getting married.." I told him.
 
"Oh.." Nathan nodded and sighed. "Kalena, you know you were the one who choose this path?"
 
"I know that.." I sighed. "I know he was going to find someone else..it's funny. I'm his fiancé yet he's getting married to another girl.." 
 
"Is Jasmine and Samuel here also?" Nathan asked.
 
"Jasmine was the one who told me Hansol was getting married." I frowned. "Oppa.. I regret making them lose their memory but they don't need me anymore. Nobody does.."
 
"That's not true. Aiden needs you Kalena. That little boy is the best thing that happened to you and this family." Nathan pushed my arm.
 
I smiled a little and sighed. "I think you should at least meet up with Hansol..maybe wish him his congrats and give him that ring back. Like you said..he's getting married.." Nathan told me. "Go to bed and stop crying, okay? I don't want to see my little sister hurt."
 
I smiled and nodded. "Thanks oppa." I told him. "Goodnight."
 
"Night." He ruffled my hair and stood up. He shut my door while I went to go grab the ring. I sighed and nodded. 
 
"Hansol.. I hope you live a happy life with her.." I mumbled. 
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
I stared at Chohee and she was looking around the store. She looked at me and smiled. 
 
"There's so many things.." Chohee told me while looking around.now. 
 
"Take your time." I told her and smiled. Chohee nodded and continued to walk around. I followed her slowly and looked around the makeup store.
 
Can't believe she dragged me in here. I turned around and bumped into someone who dropped her things.
 
"Oh, i'm sorry." I bent down to help her pick it up.
 
"It's fine.." She told me. I looked at her and she continued to pick up the objects on the ground. She looked at me then back at her basket. 
 
"Um..h-here you go." I handed some things to her.
 
"Thank you." She smiled and bowed her head. "Oh and don't worry about apologizing."
 
She walked past me and continue to look around. I just stood there dumbfounded. I don't know why I was nervous when I saw her. Ani, ani! This can't be. I'm getting married in three days! 
 
I looked behind me and the girl wasn't there anymore. I sighed and looked around for Chohee.
 
"Oppa? Are you ok?" Chohee asked me.
 
"Yeah." I smiled and nodded. "Perfectly fine."
 
 
"You look like you saw a ghost." Jisoo hyung told me.
 
"Maybe I did.." I rubbed my head.
 
"What happened to you now?" Doyoon hyung asked.
 
"What did Kalena look like again..?" I asked. 
 
"This is the first time you asked about her in forever." Soonyoung hyung told me. "Look on your phone."
 
I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I looked in my photos and scrolled around. Then I saw pictures of another girl in there. 
 
I opened one of the pictures and there was the same girl I saw earlier. She was sitting there, listening to music and staring at the camera boringly. 
 
"I saw her earlier.." I told the guys. "I bumped into her and when I looked for her.. she was already gone.."
 
"That's Kalena. Always running away." Jihoon hyung laughed.
 
"I want to meet her.." I nodded. "I feel attached to her.."
 
"Well, if you can find her before the wedding.. good luck." MingMing hyung told me. 
 
I sighed and continued to stare at my phone. I flipped to the next picture and next. 
 
My head is starting to hurt. Everything is becoming dizzy.
 
 
• Jasmine's POV • 
 
I sat in the bakery and waited for my sweets to come. I sighed and looked around the bakery. It was so cute. 
 
I tapped my foot against the floor and stared at the empty seat in front of me. 
 
"We need to talk." I looked up and saw Kalena staring down at me. I stared at her then nodded. Kalena sat down and sighed.
 
"Can you give this back to Hansol for me?" She put a ring on the table.
 
"Mwoh?" I asked and grabbed it slowly. "Why? It's pretty."
 
"It's my wedding ring.." Kalena told me. "He proposed with that ring.. but he's getting married to Chohee so it's kind of worthless for me now.. to keep it if i'm never going to see him again." 
 
"Kalena, I think you should give it to him yourself." I told her while handing the ring back to her. "The wedding is in three days."
 
"Eonnie..I can't see Hansol again.." Kalena told me. "After everything, I can't. I bumped into him earlier and all you can see what that I was hurt."
 
"Kalena, it's better if you give it to him yourself.." I told her. "Come to the wedding."
 
"I can't do that. I wasn't invited and it's going to hurt even more seeing him get married.." Kalena sighed.
 
"Well i'm not going to give it to him." I shook my head. "This is your problem."
 
Kalena nodded slowly and put the ring back in her purse. I stared at her and sighed.
 
"How have you've been?" I asked her. "How's.. what's his name.. Aiden?"
 
"I've been okay.. I guess.." Kalena shrugged. "Aiden's fine, he's at home with Nathan."
 
"Nathan?" I asked, tilting my head.
 
"Our older brother." Kalena told me.
 
"Ah." I nodded and looked around. "Where do you live?"
 
"Not that far from town. Only a ten minute walk. I live in a medium size house." Kalena nodded. "Well I should be getting back to work then.. I guess."
 
"Oh, can you get my order?" I asked her while giving her my receipt.
 
"Of course.." She nodded and walked away. I took my phone out and called Wonwoo.
 
"Wonwoo, Kalena's here." I told him. "She's working."
 
Pause.
 
"Well, if you want to bring them here, pali." I told him and looked over at Kalena. 
 
 
• Wonwoo's POV •
 
We walked into the bakery and Jasmine was sitting there waiting. We walked towards her and she was staring over at the front. 
 
"She needs to hurry up with my order." Jasmine sighed and stood up.
 
"They're busy." I told her. "Where is she?"
 
"Last time I saw her, she was packing sweets into a box." Jasmine looked around. 
 
I looked over towards the front and then Kalena came out from the kitchen while holding multiple boxes. 
 
"Would she be mad if we walked up to her?" I asked.
 
"I don't know." Jasmine shrugged. Well we're taking the chance. We walked up towards Kalena while she was packing.
 
"Hey, remember us?" Seungcheol asked her. Kalena looked at us then stapled a receipt to a bag. 
 
"You seventeen dorks can find me later." She told us while grabbing another box. 
 
"We need to talk to you right now." I told her. 
 
"I'm working." She told me while opening another bag. 
 
"We're just going to stand here and wait then." I told her.
 
"Be my guest." She told me while glaring at me. 
 
 
"What do you want me to do then?" Kalena asked as she looked around boringly. "I'm not going to talk to Hansol."
 
"Don't you love him?" Samuel asked.
 
Kalena became silent for awhile. She shrugged and sat back. "Of course I do. But I rather see him happy then get hurt all the time by this pain in the ."
 
"You know.. Hajoon is on his way with the antidote.." I told her. "You didn't inject the whole fluid into Hansol nor Jasmine. They only lost the memories with you."
 
"That was the point." Kalena told us. "I wasn't going to make them live a life like I did when I was Lena."
 
"So what, you're just going to give up then Kalena?" Chan asked. "You're going to give up on Hansol and us? What about Aiden?"
 
"Well, when you put it that way. I already lost the war.. because I gave up on everything long ago.." Kalena told us. "Aiden's getting taken away in three days. The day of Hansol's wedding because I can't give him the life he needs.."
 
"What!?" We all yelled.
 
"I'm trying to spend every last day with him before he gets put in the foster home.." Kalena shut her eyes. "It hurts enough to know Hansol is getting married but that my own son isn't going to be with me anymore."
 
 
 
 
And guess who are back in action 
 
(;
 
- Ohsnapkiddo