~ 6

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

 

• Jasmine's POV •

 

I sat in the booth and I can't keep calm. IM GONNA SEE MY BABY SISTER SOON, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? GAAAH, IT'S LIKE KPOP COMEBACKS ALL OVER AGAIN. MY FEEEEELS!

"Calm down, it's gonna be alright." Wonwoo said.

Jeez. It's like he knows what i'm feeling. HE DOESN'T! I nodded slowly and heard the café door open. I looked over and saw Kalena walking in with a baby in her arms. SO CUTE. I WANNA HUG HIM! KYA! I'M AN AUNT!

"Oh, i'm sorry for my son, Aiden. I never have anyone to watch him and usually my mom watches him when i'm at work but she went back to America." Kalena said.

"Heh, it's fine." Wonwoo said.

Wait.. Mom? Job? America? What? So many questions...

"He's so cute." I smiled.

"Haha, thank you." Kalena took his hat off.

"So Lena.. Uh, how old are you? What kind of job do you work at? Why is your mom in America? Where do you stay? How old is Aiden?" I bombed her with questions.

"Heh..um.." She seemed scared. "First off, I'm nineteen. I work at the café down the street, I don't know why, in a nice apartment and nine months."

"Woah, you memorize that quickly." I told her.

"Haha, a lot of people tell me that I have a great memory." Kalena said.

I heard Wonwoo chuckle. I pinched his leg and he just hit my arm. I looked at Aiden and he opened his eyes from his nap. He looked around and Kalena just patted his back.

"Awh! So cute!" I squealed.

Aiden looked at me then back at Kalena, and then he started crying. Kalena widened her eyes and tried to quiet him down, but he seemed like he wanted to come to me.

"I'm sorry, he's never acted this way to strangers before." Kalena said.

Well i'm his aunt, duh.

"Can I see him?" I asked.

"Um sure." Kalena nodded.

I sat next to Kalena and took Aiden out from her arms. Aiden became quiet and tried wiping his tears away.

Aw, so kyeopta!

 

 

• Layla's POV •

I'm here, great.. No point of turning back now. I sighed and grabbed the handle of the café.

"Layla!"

I looked over and saw Hajoon. What does he want? How did he find me? This creep.

"Oh, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Oh I was looking for you, so that chip in your phone told me you were over here." Hajoon said.

Crap, I forgot about that.

"So.. what do you want?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, just wanted to hang out with you." Hajoon said.

Yeah right, last time we hung out, you tried kissing me, haha no thanks. YOU FLIRT.

"Oh.. let me make a quick call to my friend first then." I smiled.

I grabbed my phone and tried to walk far away from him. I dialed Soomin's number and looked around.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Yah, get your idiot of a brother away from me. He's trying to go on a date with me again." I said.

"Hehe, okay!" Soomin hung up.

I sighed and looked at Hajoon. I walked towards him and he was talking on his phone.

"Oh.." Hajoon said. "Okay. Bye."

Hajoon put his phone away and looked at me.

"Soomin just called me and said she needed me back home." Hajoon said. "Your going back to the hideout tonight?"

"Uh yeah." I nodded.

"Okay, see ya." Hajoon waved.

Bye flirt. I sighed and looked towards the café. Here goes nothing.

 

 

 

 

THIS IS ABOUT TO GET REAL.

BAM BAM.

SO THIS ONE WAS KIND OF SHORT TOO SOO... SEVENTEEN SPAM~!

 

THEY NEED A JUNGHAN ONE >.>

 

 

 ♪  Author iamthestalker  ♪