~ 45

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed
 
• One week later •
 
Kalena opened the door and smiled. "Hey. Layla eonnie is in the living room fixing some flowers." Kalena patted his back.
 
"Arasso." He nodded. "You think she'll kill me?"
 
"Aniyo David, go talk to her. Christmas is tomorrow!" Kalena chuckled. 
 
David nodded. He walked towards the living room as Kalena showed him where it was. David looked into the living room and saw Layla happily putting flowers into vases. 
 
David walked over behind her and smiled. He back hugged her and plopped his chin onto her shoulder.
 
"Bogosiposoyo." David whispered. 
 
Layla gasped and smiled. "Oppaaa!" Layla looked at him."What are you doing here?!"
 
Kalena chuckled and high five Jasmine. Jasmine smirked and cross her arms. 
 
 
Kalena walked down the hall and looked around. She set the vase aside and walked towards her room. As she walked into her room, she saw Hansol sleeping with Aiden on the right side and Hyesu on the left, with the laptop on his lap.
 
Kalena chuckled and stared at them. Kalena grabbed the laptop then set it aside. She grabbed her phone and took a picture happily. 
 
"You're a good daddy." Kalena chuckled and stared at the picture. 
 
 
• Kalena's POV •
 
"Get out of my room!" Layla screamed and threw a pillow at me. 
 
"Yaaaaah!" I screamed and tried pulling her out of bed by the leg.
 
"Yah! Kim Kalena!" Layla screamed back, trying to kick me off. "It's Christmas morning! Let me sleep in! Can the kids wait for their aunt to have a good sleep!" 
 
Layla kicked me away and laid back down. I sighed and glared at her. "How in the world does David live with you?" I mumbled while picking the pillow up. "LAYLA EONNIE WAKE UP!"
 
I threw the pillow at her. "FINE! I'm up!!" Layla sighed loudly and looked at me. "Happy?"
 
"Very." I smiled. "Get ready."
 
"Mwoh? Where are we going? Everything is closed." Layla rubbed her eyes.
 
Just get ready and stop asking question jeezus. I walked out of her room and shut the door. I fixed my hair and continued to walk down the hall. 
 
 
"Why are you making me do this?" I asked Hansol as I tied his tie.
 
"Because I don't know how to." Hansol chuckled. 
 
I laughed and tied the knot. Hansol smiled and looked at me. "Tch, my girlfriend looks pretty today." 
 
"Are you calling me ugly any other day?" I asked.
 
"Aniyo! It's just you look much more gorgeous!" Hansol tried explaining to me.
 
"Yah, go away." I told him while turning around.
 
Hansol came behind me and hugged me. "Kalenaaaa, mianhae! You'll always be the angel in my eyes." He told me.
 
Well he has gotten cheesier. I chuckled and looked into the mirror. "Kalena, it's Christmas and i've been meeting to ask you something.." Hansol grabbed something from his pocket. 
 
Hansol grabbed my hand and put something on my finger. I looked down and stared at it.
 
"What is this?" I asked. 
 
"It's been four long years knowing you..I love you and never want to leave you.." Hansol told me and held onto my hand. "Will you marry me?"
 
I gasped and stared at the ring. I stared at it then looked at Hansol. I smiled at him and nodded. Hansol smiled and kissed my cheek. 
 
"Now where's my present?" Hansol asked.
 
"You'll see later, arasso?" I chuckled and pulled his arms away. 
 
"Fine." Hansol pouted. "It better be good."
 
I nodded and grabbed Hyesu's dress. "I'm gonna go help Hyesu put this on." I told him while walking out from the room.
 
I looked down at the ring and smiled.  I looked back at Hansol and he was just doing a victory dance.
 
Ah my future husband. 
 
 
• Layla's POV •
 
"When did you guys buy this?!" I asked as Jasmine threw a long white dress at me. 
 
"Just put it on." Jasmine told me.
 
Why are they giving me a wedding dress? I sighed and started putting it on. I fixed my hair and looked into the mirror.
 
"Wow.." I mumbled.
 
"Like it? Kalena picked it out of course." Jasmine chuckled.
 
"Where is Kalena?" I asked.
 
"She had to go do some last minute Christmas things." Jasmine told me. "I want my wedding dress like yours, so pretty."
 
"Hey, we gotta get on the road." Kalena walked in while fixing her dress. 
 
"Where are we going now!?" I pouted. "So early! I need to sleep!"
 
I'm dead tired and if I don't get sleep soon my ninja skills are gonna come out. I walked out of the house and noticed how all of seventeen weren't even here. 
 
"Where did the guys go?" I asked. "Where's David?"
 
"They are already at the place." Kalena said. "They have the kids also."
 
A limo pulled up and I just stared at it, wide eyed. It's a ing limo, hell yes. I opened the door and got in. 
 
"I'll meet you guys there, I got to go doing just one more thing." Kalena chuckled. "See you in an hour."
 
"Arasso." Jasmine shut the door.
 
"Where are we going?" I asked.
 
"We are going to go get your Christmas gift." Jasmine chuckled.
 
 
• 3rd person's POV •
 
"Mommy!" Aiden yelled as he got out Hansol's grip. Aiden got off his chair and ran towards Kalena. Kalena smiled and hugged him.
 
"Wow you're so cute!" Kalena chuckled and pinched his cheek.
 
"Hi auntie!" Hyesu got off Hansol's lap and waved at her. 
 
"Wow Hyesu!" Kalena looked at her. "You look like a princess!"
 
"I like princesses." Hyesu chuckled.
 
Kalena laughed softly and fixed Hyesu's hair. Hansol stared at them and smiled. "Hey." Hansol walked towards her.
 
"Hey." Kalena smiled at him. "I still have to go do something before everything starts."
 
"It's alright." Hansol nodded and looked around. "Where's Layla?"
 
"We're making her wait in the front." Kalena said. "Her dad is almost here. I can't wait to meet the man who dated that mother of mines."
 
"I can't believe you planned this all." Hansol looked around amazed. 
 
"The best for my eonnie! Wait till you see Jasmine's wedding." Kalena chuckled. 
 
"What about our wedding?" Hansol asked.
 
"We can talk about that later." Kalena told him. "I should go, i'll be back!"
 
"Arasso." Hansol smiled."Come Hyesu and Aiden."
 
 
Layla was patting her stomach and looking around. Kalena walked back out and smiled at her.
 
"Your present is almost ready." Kalena told her.
 
"Why are we at the park?" Layla asked.
 
"You'll see! Stop asking!" Kalena chuckled. "Eonnie, David actually wanted to give something special to you so turn around."
 
Layla turned around and saw a man staring at her. Jasmine followed behind and chuckled.
 
"Daddy?" Layla asked.
 
"Layla." He smiled.
 
Layla smiled and ran towards him, then hugged him. Kalena and Jasmine just chuckled. 
 
"You're so grown up now. So tall and mature." He told her.
 
"Did David call you?" Layla asked.
 
"Yup, he wanted me to walk you down the aisle with my princess." He chuckled.
 
"Aisle?" Layla asked while looking back at Kalena and Jasmine. "What are you two--"
 
"Oh time to go!" Kalena chuckled ."Let's go eonnie!"
 
Kalena grabbed Jasmine's arm and ran inside. Layla sighed and chuckled. 
 
"Those are my sisters.." Layla smiled. "Let's go daddy."
 
 
Kalena laid her head on Hansol's shoulder and smiled. Hansol smiled and held onto her hand. Wonwoo kept hugging Jasmine while the two of them were sitting. Jasmine chuckled at his silliness and continued to watch the wedding. 
 
As Layla and David exchanged vows and said yes, the two kissed and everyone cheered. Layla smiled at David and hugged him.
 
"Aiden, come here." Kalena motioned him.
 
Aiden ran towards her and smiled. Kalena chuckled and took her phone out. Aiden was wearing a bear suit, since he was the ring bearer. It was adorable. Kalena took a picture of him and smiled. 
 
"Okay, let's take this off. You're going to be sweating like crazy." Kalena ped the suit. 
 
Kalena folded it up and set it in Aiden's backpack. She fixed Aiden's bow tie and stared at him.
 
"Aiden..your so cute." Kalena told him."Can you go find Daniel and Hana for me?"
 
"Yes mommy!" Aiden smiled and ran off. 
 
Kalena chuckled and looked behind her. Hyesu sat there and looked around curiously.
 
"Hyesu, can I take a picture of you?" Kalena asked. "I can send it to your mom. Show her how beautiful you look."
 
"Okay!" Hyesu smiled and got off the chair. Kalena fixed Hyesu's dress then held the phone up. She took the picture and smiled.
 
Hansol ran behind Hyesu and grabbed her into the air.
 
"Ah! Daddy!" Hyesu laughed. 
 
"Don't we look alike?" Hansol looked at Hyesu then at Kalena.
 
"Uh yeah, you wish you were cute." Kalena told him. "She looks more like Chohee."
 
"Haaaaa!" The seventeen guys laughed. 
 
Hansol rolled his eyes and put Hyesu down. "I found them mommy!" Aiden yelled while running towards Kalena.
 
Kalena turned around and saw the three kids running towards her. "Wow, don't you two look good." Kalena told them. "Why don't you four let me take a picture of you."
 
"Kalena is on a picture spree." Hansol chuckled while standing next to her. 
 
"I have something to look foreword to make Aiden embarrass as he gets older." Kalena smirked. "And the rest of them."
 
"You're such a tease." Hansol chuckled."Come kids, let's go dance!"
 
 
• Jasmine's POV •
 
"You guys are such surprisers!" Layla pushed Kalena and me. 
 
All we could do is laugh. Layla finally changed out of her long dress to a shorter one. "You guys have a wedding photo shoot once we get back to Korea by the way." Kalena told her.
 
"How much did this cost?" Layla asked.
 
"A little more than five-thousand." David told Layla as he hugged her. "Merry Christmas~"
 
"Ugh I hate you." Layla chuckled.
 
I smiled and looked at Kalena. I stared at her hand and saw a ring on her ring finger. 
 
"Did Hansol propose?" I asked her, surprised.
 
Kalena looked at her ring and smiled. She nodded happily and tried to cover her face.
 
"Kya! My baby sister is getting married!!" I screamed. 
 
"Jinja!" Layla widened her eyes.
 
"Heh..it was my Christmas gift from Hansol." Kalena smiled.
 
"Well, we're gonna go back and dance." Layla told us. "Thanks girls, I owe you big time."
 
"Just go leave with your husband!" Kalena pointed towards the dance floor.
 
I laughed while Layla and David did also. They left and I looked at Kalena. "What did you get Hansol then?" I asked.
 
"Honestly, I made him some things." Kalena sighed. "But all of that compared to this ring feels like nothing."
 
"Psh, Hansol loves you enough already." I told her.
 
"What did you get Wonwoo?" Kalena asked.
 
"He told me we don't have to get each other anything, we have to save up for our wedding." I chuckled. "Well at least I know that you're going to marry someone that we won't try to kill."
 
"Oh yeah." Kalena nodded and chuckled. "I'm gonna go find Hansol then."
 
"Have fun." I chuckled and waved. I walked towards Wonwoo, who was just standing near all the food, and smiled at him.
 
"What are you doing over here?" I asked.
 
"Chilling." Wonwoo chuckled.
 
"More like eating." I laughed. Wonwoo smiled and ruffled my hair. I felt someone push me into Wonwoo.
 
"Oh oops you're under the mistletoe, hehe, bye." Kalena grabbed Hansol's arm and ran off. 
 
I glared her direction and sighed. "That's your sister in law right there." I told Wonwoo.
 
"I can live with that." Wonwoo chuckled. "Merry Christmas Jasmine."
 
"Merry Christmas Wonwoo." I smiled.
 
 
• 3rd Person's POV • 
 
"Did you have a fun Christmas?" Kalena asked Aiden, as she fixed the blanket.
 
"Yes I did." Aiden smiled.
 
"We have more presents at home." Kalena told him.  "Go to sleep now."
 
"Night mommy, I love you." Aiden smiled.
 
"I love you too." Kalena smiled and fixed his hair. Kalena walked out from the room and down to her room. She walked in and Hansol was already sleeping. 
 
Kalena sighed and grabbed something from her luggage. She grabbed Hansol's luggage and put the wrapped box in there. Kalena laid down and sighed, then shut her eyes.
 
"Kalena.." Hansol mumbled.
 
"Mhm?" Kalena replied.
 
Hansol scooted over and looked at Kalena. He smiled softly and fixed her hair. 
 
"I love you." Hansol mumbled and hugged her. 
 
"I love you too, pabo." Kalena smiled.