~ 14

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

 

• Jasmine's POV •

I wiped Aiden's mouth and smiled at him. Aiden just stared at me then looked around. He started playing around with the spoon in the ice cream bowl with the left over melted ice cream in it.
 
I looked at Wonwoo across the table and he just sat there smirking and watching me with his spoon in his mouth.
 
"Oppa, Aiden is a much cuter than you." I .
 
"What did you say?" Wonwoo tilted his head.
 
I chuckled and fixed Aiden's hat. 
 
"When can I have a baby cute as you? Soon right?" I asked Aiden.
 
"Wait. What did you just say?" Wonwoo asked.
 
"Nothing. Now eat your ice cream, it's melting." I told him.
 
"Okay.." Wonwoo nodded slowly.
 
I heard the door open. Wonwoo looked over and looked back at me.
 
"Fix his hat." Wonwoo told me. "Let's go."
 
"Wae?" I asked.
 
"Let's just go." Wonwoo stood up.
 
I nodded slowly and stood up. Why is he acting so strange? I fixed Aiden's hat and looked around.
 
"Oh hey, look who it is!" 
 
I turned around and saw Hajoon. OH. Crap. I looked at Wonwoo and he just crossed his arms.
 
"Are you like some kind of stalker? You and your gang always appear wherever we are." Wonwoo asked.
 
I scanned the gang and I couldn't find Layla. Where is she?
 
"Where is your gang?" Hajoon asked while looking at me.
 
He stared at me for awhile. More like staring at Aiden.
 
"Huh.. is that Aiden?" Hajoon asked.
 
"Mwoh? Who? Aniyo, this my kid." I shook my head.
 
"You two have a kid?" Hajoon asked.
 
"Yes we do." Wonwoo stood in front of me. 
 
I heard the door open again. I looked over and saw the guys walking in. Wonwoo looked over and motioned them. They saw that we needed help and covered me.
 
"I'm gonna sneak out from the other door, you guys keep them distracted. Chan, call Hansol and tell him not to bring Kalena here." I whispered.
 
Everyone nodded and turned around. I held onto Aiden and looked around. I fixed my hat and saw a back door. I bent down and ran towards the exit. 
 
Luckily Seventeen is tall. I opened the door and ran out. I sighed and looked at Aiden, who was staring at me.
 
"Your a troublesome little boy. You and your mother." I told him.
 
"Mommy?" Aiden looked passed my shoulder.
 
I turned around and saw Hansol talking on the phone while Kalena was standing next to him, eating a corn dog. I ran towards them and smiled.
 
"Hey guys!" I yelled.
 
"Oh! Jasmine!" Kalena waved. "Aiden, did you have fun today with auntie and uncle?"
 
Aiden nodded. Kalena smiled and looked around.
 
"Where did Wonwoo go?" Kalena asked.
 
"Oh, he's still in the ice cream shop, paying." I lied.
 
Hansol put his phone away and looked at us.
 
"Let's go." Hansol said.
 
"Where?" Kalena asked him. "Are we leaving already?"
 
"Huh? Oh yeah, Aiden must be tired." Hansol looked at me.
 
Kalena looked at Aiden, who was rubbing his eyes. Kalena smiled and looked at me. I handed her Aiden and she patted his back.
 
"Thank you." Kalena told me.
 
"No problem." I nodded. "I'll see you guys tonight."
 
I waved to them and looked around. I sighed and crossed my arms. Time to talk.
 
 
 
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
I looked over at Kalena and she was playing with Aiden. She smiled at Aiden and Aiden laughed.
 
"Daddy!" Aiden yelled.
 
"Hm?" I looked at him.
 
Aiden just stared at me. I looked at Kalena and she just shrugged. I scooted more closer to them. 
 
"Mommy, play?" Aiden looked at her. 
 
"Go ahead." Kalena chuckled. 
 
Aiden clapped and ran off. Kalena sighed and stared at the tv. 
 
"So.." I mumbled. "Do you..kinda want to know your past?"
 
"My past?" Kalena asked. "I don't really know."
 
"Do you remember anything?" I asked.
 
"Not really. My mom told me I suffer amnesia." Kalena told me while grabbing a pillow.
 
I looked at her and she was staring at the ground. She looked back at the tv and sighed.  
 
"I don't even know how I got this. My mom won't tell me anything. She doesn't really care about me." Kalena said. "She only started caring when Aiden was born."
 
"What did your mom say when you told her you were pregnant or something?" I asked.
 
"She didn't find out until Aiden was born." Kalena said. "But when she found out who the father was, she started caring even more..it was strange."
 
"Whatever happened to his dad?" I asked.
 
"He left." Kalena said. "I was sick of him anyway, he was a control freak and he was barely even home so I already was kind of a single mother. The reason Aiden is pre-mature is because his father punched me in the stomach, causing my water to break. He would hit me a lot back then, but I wouldn't tell anyone because no one would believe me."
 
"Why is that?" I asked, shocked.
 
"It's like how boys are more preferred then girls. They think that boys will do much higher in life then a girl would." Kalena said. "I did tell someone, but they didn't believe me. They thought I was lying, they said oh your boyfriend is to nice, he wouldn't do that kind of stuff to you."
 
I looked at Aiden and he was playing with those big lego pieces. I looked back at Kalena and she was staring at her phone.
 
"How did other people react when they found out you were pregnant?" I asked.
 
"They were surprised, that a girl like me would get pregnant at a young age." Kalena said. "I mean my mom is a designer, her boyfriend is in the army and my brother is a lawyer. Everyone is successful in the family I guess."
 
"How long were you raising Aiden alone?" I asked.
 
"Six months." Kalena said. "It was hard cause I was attending school still. But my mom told me she would watch Aiden when i'm at school."
 
"What happened to your dad?" I asked.
 
Why am I asking her this question? Oh well.
 
"My mom told me he had somewhat another family." Kalena shrugged. "I don't believe anything she says though, my brother told me not to trust her."
 
"Mommy." Aiden ran towards us. "Door."
 
Kalena looked over towards the door. She stood up and walked over. Aiden stood up and ran towards her. 
 
I looked over and Kalena just stood there, holding a finger in front of her lips. Someone knocked on the door again. 
 
Kalena's phone started ringing. I looked at it and someone's name popped up.
 
Hajoon. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
OH. DAAANG.
 
 
 ♪  Author iamthestalker  ♪