~ 17

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• Jasmine's POV •

 

We walked into the building and I saw Layla just sitting there while Seventeen just sat there quietly, they're sp scared of eonni, it's hilarious.

"Lena!" Layla stood up. "I'm sorry, I heard what happened."

"Eonni.." Kalena trailed off. "I don't want to talk about it.."

"Lena, I know where Aiden is." Layla said.

"You do?" Kalena looked at her. "Did Hajoon..do anything to him?"

"Aniyo, he's perfectly fine." Layla shook her head."He's been crying a lot and he ran towards me when he saw me. I tried to get Hajoon to give him back to you, but that boy is the stupidest little thing on earth." 

"I agree with that." Hansol said.

I hit his head and gave him a look. Hansol just shrugged and went to go sit down.

"I need to take to you, so sit down." Layla told Lena. "Jasmine, I need to talk to you first."

Layla grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the corner. She crossed her arms and sighed.

"I think I know how mom got Kalena to forget everything!" Layla said.

"How?" I asked.

"Hajoon's father, he has this injection thing that can make you forget everything. The antidote is in America though." Layla told me.

"Can't we just go get it?" I asked.

"The antidote takes some time to be made, the scientists make it. Thing is that it cost like almost ten grand so unless we hit the lottery, we have to save our money up." Layla told me. "But I have a feeling mom has one.."

"We don't even know anything about her, where she lives and such." I crossed my arms.

"You guys may not know, but I know. I know everything about that crazy lady." Layla smirked."She's actually heading to South Korea right now to talk to Hajoon's father."

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"You'll see." She patted my back."Let's go talk to Kalena now."

 

 

• Layla's POV •

 

I walked into the hangout and looked around. I saw Hajoon sitting on the couch and staring at the tv.

"Yah, where's Aiden?" I asked him.

"Where do you think?" Hajoon looked at me.

"You better give him back." I told Hajoon."Your making my little sister's life turn into a reality of hell."

"Layla, you just don't understand." Hajoon said.

"I don't understand what?" I asked him."I don't understand how a little baby can get taken away from their own family. I can understand that because your father was the one who took me away from my family. I was gone for almost sixteen years, and your telling me that I don't understand?"

"Enough!" Hajoon yelled and stood up. It took me a long time just to find Aiden."

"Why do you care so much! Your the one who left them!" I yelled at him."This is my baby sister were talking about. I'm hiding everything from her because i'm scared of your dad. I can care less for you and my mother."

"She was the one who told me to leave. She kicked me out of the family." Hajoon said.

"My little sister did no such thing, your the one playing the games with her. You went out getting drunk and you left her alone when she needed help. You beat her and now she has to deal with the only thing left in her life, gone." I told him.

"Well, what's going on in here?" 

I looked over towards the door and saw Hajoon's father and a lady standing next to him. I stared at her and she just smiled at me.

"Mom?" I asked.

 

 

• Lena's POV • (LOL FINALLY?)

 

I don't know..what to say. Think. React. I feel like my whole world is breaking apart. My son was taken away from me. I'm physically and mentally hurt. I have no one else to go to. 

Soomin is ignoring my calls, my text and everything. She knows Hajoon has Aiden. She's scared of Hajoon. She'll listen to him.

I stared at the wall and sighed. I looked at my phone and flipped through the pictures of Aiden. My baby. I miss him so much. 

"Please don't let anything happen to him.." I mumbled.

"Nothing's going to happen to him." 

I looked next to me and saw Hansol. I sighed and looked back at my phone. 

"Were going to find him, alright?" Hansol told me."We aren't going to let anything get in our way."

I just slid my finger across the screen and a video of Aiden came up. I pressed play and stared at it. 

"Aiden-ah, can you say something?" I heard myself say.

I stared at the screen and Aiden was looking around. He looked at the camera and smiled.

"Mommy!" He yelled while trying to grab the phone. 

"No no." I chuckled."Say bye."

Aiden smiled and waved at the camera. I sighed and stared at my phone. I flipped to the next screen and another video popped up. I pressed play and the camera was moving around.

"Let's make a video for your mom Aiden." I heard Hansol's voice.

I looked at Hansol and he was staring at my phone.

"Oh god." He mumbled."Can you delete that?"

"No." I told him.

"Yah." He tried grabbing my phone.

I kicked him and moved my phone away. I looked back at my phone and saw Aiden sitting on Hansol's lap.

"Aren't we just cute." Hansol said in the video."Aiden, look at the camera."

Aiden looked away from his toy in his hand and looked at the camera.

"What do you want to tell your mom?" I heard Hansol asked.

"Mommy," Aiden smiled."I love you!"

I just smiled. 

"Daddy." Aiden looked up.

"Hm?" Hansol said.

"Mommy, like her?" Aiden asked.

"What did you ask me? Did you ask if I like your mom?" Hansol said.

Aiden nodded. Hansol chuckled and fixed Aiden's hair.

"Hm..I like your mom." Hansol nodded."Your mom is very nice, sweet and caring."

"Yes!" Aiden nodded and looked back at the camera."Hi mommy!"

The camera moved around and it showed Hansol.

"Ah..so..this is what you get for leaving your phone here. I fed Aiden already and he's about to fall asleep while watching power rangers." Hansol said while looking at Aiden."I taught him how to say that word. Okay, bye."

The video ended. I looked at Hansol and he just face palmed.

"God i'm so stupid." He mumbled.

I just chuckled and sighed.

"Thanks." I told him."That actually made my day a whole lot better."

"That's so embarrassing." Hansol said."Can you delete that now?"

"Haha nope." I shook my head."So, you think i'm caring, nice and sweet, huh?" I smirked.

"Yes..." Hansol looked away.

"It's fine." I pushed his shoulder."Thank you though, that's the first I love you I got from Aiden."

Hansol looked at me. I looked back at my phone and stared at the video. 

"So since I said that under Aiden's pressure," Hansol got closer to me."What do you think about me?"

"Mwoh?" I looked at him."You expect me to answer that?"

"Mm." Hansol smirked. 

I sighed and tried scooting away from him. It's no use since i'm already on the end of the couch. 

"Aish, why are you putting me under pressure now?" I asked."Yah, get away from me."

Hansol i'm about to kick you off this couch. I pushed him and stood up.

"Y-you pabo!" I yelled and hit him with a pillow. 

"Yah." He laughed and grabbed the pillow.

"Aish." I mumbled and turned around."I'm gonna go in my room."

"Wait." Hansol grabbed my arm.

I looked at him and he pulled me into a hug. 

"What are doing?" I asked.

"Just stay like this for a moment." Hansol said.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Ani..everything is..perfect." Hansol mumbled. 

 

This..feels so familiar.