~ 19

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• Lena's POV •
 
I heard footsteps walking down the hall and talking. I sat up in bed and looked towards the door.
 
"Is he home?" I asked myself. "Did he bring someone?"
 
I never asked if he had a girlfriend either, maybe he does have one. Maybe he went to see her earlier. I sighed and fell back down. I turned around and looked out the window. 
 
I saw the door open from the window. I looked over and saw Hansol looking over at me.
 
"Your awake still?" He asked.
 
"Yeah.." I nodded. "Is something wrong?"
 
"Um aniyo." He shook his head. "Someone wants to see you though."
 
"Huh?" I asked while getting out of bed.
 
We walked out of the room and I looked around. I looked towards the living room and saw someone sitting on the couch. Aiden.
 
"Mommy!" He smiled.
 
"Aiden?" I smiled.
 
Aiden got off the couch and ran towards me. I hugged him and smiled.
 
"Oh my god, I missed you so much." I told him. "Are you alright?"
 
"Fine." Aiden nodded and rubbed his eyes. "Mommy.."
 
I sighed and smiled at him.
 
"Mommy is sorry that she couldn't save you." I fixed his hair. "I don't want you to get hurt. Don't cry. I'm sorry. Your here with mommy, right?"
 
Aiden looked at me and nodded. He looked around then back at me. He rubbed his eyes and yawned.
 
"You had a pretty long day?" I asked him.
 
"Yes." Aiden nodded.
 
"Arasso, let's go to sleep." I carried him then looked at Hansol.
 
Hansol was just staring at us. I smiled at him and looked at Aiden.
 
"Do you want to say something to daddy?" I asked Aiden.
 
"Night daddy." Aiden told him.
 
"Night buddy." Hansol smiled and ruffled his hair.
 
"Thank you Hansol." I smiled.
 
"You're welcome." Hansol told me. "Goodnight you two."
 
I smiled and walked down the hall. I shut the door and put Aiden on the bed. 
 
"Mommy.." Aiden shook my arm.
 
"Hm?" I looked at him.
 
"Daddy.." Aiden looked at me. "Love."
 
"What are you saying?" I asked him while taking his sweater off.
 
"Love." Aiden pointed to his heart.
 
"Do I love daddy?" I asked him.
 
Aiden nodded. I chuckled and fixed his hair. 
 
"Aiden, you know mommy doesn't have a boyfriend." I told him. "I don't love Hansol, but I can say I like him. I like how he acts like a dad towards you, it's cute."
 
"Okay." Aiden crawled towards the pillow. 
 
I smiled and shut the lights off. I fixed the blanket and laid down.
 
"Night mommy." Aiden told me.
 
"Night Aiden." I smiled.
 
 
 
 
• Jasmine's POV •
 
I walked into Hansol's house with Wonwoo and Samuel. Kalena brought us into the living room and Hansol was playing around with Aiden. Aiden laughed happily and clapped.
 
"Wow~ Hansol loves Aiden." I looked at Kalena.
 
"He does." Kalena chuckled. "It's cute.."
 
"I wonder, do you ever think you'll remarry one day so Aiden can have an actual dad?" I asked.
 
"If I ever find the right guy." Kalena shrugged."But that's not happening anytime soon. I'm scared of Hajoon also.."
 
"Hm.." I nodded slowly. "Do you wanna help me cook? The rest of the guys are coming later."
 
"Ah sure." Kalena nodded.
 
We walked into the kitchen and I took the ingredients out. 
 
"So, how has it been staying with Hansol for awhile?" I asked her
 
"It's pretty fine, I feel comfortable around him." She told me."He does weird stuff but it's pretty funny."
 
"Haha," I chuckled. "Well that's good."
 
"Yeah." Kalena nodded. "I really like how Hansol treats Aiden like his own. Since Hajoon's been out of his life, he never really gets to hang around guys much."
 
"I think you and Hansol would be a cute couple." I said.
 
"Mwoh?" Kalena asked. "Really? Ah aniyo, I don't think so."
 
"Haha, I think so." I chuckled. "I think he likes you."
 
"Mm.." Kalena shook her head. "I think he sees me as a friend. But he did do something weird the other night."
 
"He did?" I asked her. "What did he do?"
 
"I was watching videos of Aiden and then he was in one of them because I left my phone at home. He told Aiden what he likes about me." Kalena said."He tried to get me to say what I like about him and he kept getting closer to me, I freaked out and yelled pabo, hit him with a pillow. Then he hugged me..then he said everything was perfect."
 
"Ah, I think he likes you." I said. "Lena, you should call me eonni."
 
"Eonni?" She asked me."Are you older then me?"
 
"Probably." I told her.
 
"Ah okay eonni." She nodded. "Um, the guys in the group, most of them are older?"
 
"Ah ne, only Dongjin and Samuel are the young ones." I nodded.
 
"Oh, so I call them oppa?" Lena asked.
 
"Did you just say oppa?" Hansol popped into the kitchen.
 
"Where's Aiden?" Kalena looked at him.
 
"He's playing with Wonwoo. He makes me feel old." Hansol said.
 
Kalena chuckled and shook her head.
 
"I told Lena to call me eonni." I told Hansol. "Then she asked if she should call most of the guys oppa since most of you are older then us."
 
"Ah, you wanna call us oppa?" Hansol looked at Kalena."You can call me oppa."
 
Kalena just continued to cut the fruits. She grabbed a strawberry and shoved it into Hansol's mouth.
 
"You're so weird." She told him.
 
"Well thank you." Hansol chuckled. "I prefer pabo."
 
"Get out." She pointed out the kitchen.
 
I laughed and shook my head. Hansol shrugged and grabbed another strawberry.
 
"Hey, you only call me oppa." Hansol said. "Don't call the other guys oppa."
 
"Wae?" Kalena asked.
 
"Yeah why Hansol?" I asked, smirking.
 
"Ah hush, you don't need to know." Hansol told me.

"Mommy!" Aiden ran into the kitchen.

"Hm?" Kalena looked at him."Mommy's cooking right now."
 
Kalena put the knife down and wiped her hands. She bended down towards Aiden's level and looked at him.
 
"Hurt." Aiden pointed to his leg.
 
Kalena stared at his leg for a moment. She rolled his pants up and looked at his leg, there was a huge mark. 
 
"Did Hajoon hit you?" Kalena asked.
 
Aiden nodded slowly. Kalena frowned and fixed his hair. 
 
"Mommy can't do anything about it because it's just a bruise." Kalena told him. "You're going to have to be more careful? Okay?"
 
Aiden nodded and looked around curiously. Kalena fixed his pants and grabbed her phone. She stared at it then held it towards her ear.
 
"Mom?" Kalena asked."I'm at a friend's house.."
 
She looked around then stood up.
 
"You're in South Korea?" She asked.
 
Mom's in Korea? 
 
 
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
I put Aiden on my lap and he continued to play with his toy. Kalena sat down next to me and looked at Aiden. 
 
"Aiden, put your toy away and eat first." Kalena said.
 
"Okay." Aiden put the toy down.
 
"Haha you're a good boy. Daddy will bring you to go buy another toy soon." I told him.
 
Aiden clapped. Kalena grabbed a piece of meat with her chopsticks  and held it towards Aiden. Aiden opened his mouth and ate it. 
 
"Good!" Aiden nodded. 
 
Kalena smiled and ate a piece of meat. 
 
"Hm Lena, did we tell you that were having a halloween party?" Mingyu asked. 
 
"Hm aniyo." Kalena shook her head. "I don't really celebrate halloween also."
 
"What? Noona, we only celebrate it for the free candy." Samuel smiled.
 
"Haha I don't know. I just never celebrated it in America. Maybe because I didn't have much friends." Kalena shrugged while feeding Aiden. 
 
"Hm, but you have a lot of friends now." Doyoon said. "Us."
 
"Ah ne." Kalena nodded.
 
"Mm..Lena, how long are you going to stay in Korea?" Jasmine asked.
 
"For awhile, I don't want to go back to America yet." Kalena said. "I'll see how Aiden adjust here."
 
"Stay!" Aiden yelled.
 
"You want to stay here?" Kalena asked him.
 
"Ne!" Aiden nodded.
 
Kalena smiled and pinched his cheek. 
 
"Oh, I need to call someone. Be right back!" Lena put the plate down and walked away. 
 
After we heard the door shut, Jasmine sighed.
 
"My mom is back in South Korea, she wants something with Kalena." Jasmine said.
 
"She sure wants the money." Wonwoo said.
 
"Is she actually going to force Kalena to marry Hajoon?" MingMing asked.
 
"Possibly." Jasmine said. "Layla told me that they are gonna come back to get Aiden if Kalena doesn't agree in a week."
 
Someone knocked on the door. I put Aiden down and walked towards the door. I opened it and saw Layla.
 
"Where's Kalena?" She asked.
 
"She went to go call someone, she's in her room." I said.
 
"I need to get her out of here." Layla said while walking into the house.
 
"Eonni?" Jasmine asked. "What's wrong?"
 
"Who is Kalena talking to on the phone?" Layla asked.
 
"I don't know." Jasmine stood up."What's wrong?"
 
"Lena!" Layla yelled.
 
"Layla eonni! What's wrong!?" Jasmine asked.
 
"Mr.Kim is coming to get Kalena." Layla said. "He knows about you guys."