~ 39

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• 3rd Person's POV •
 
Kalena was helping one of her co-workers out on a project at the building she works at. Hansol walked in and looked around curiously. He saw Kalena talking near the elevator. 
 
Kalena looked over and saw them. She waved and then bid goodbye to her friend.
 
"What are you three doing here?" Kalena asked.
 
"Lunch mommy!" Aiden smiled.
 
"Ah, I remember." Kalena chuckled.
 
"Oh Kalena!" Someone yelled.
 
Kalena looked behind her and saw her supervisor walking towards her.
 
"Ne Mrs.Hwang?" Kalena asked.
 
"I didn't know you were married! Or had kids! Aren't you only nineteen?" Mrs.Hwang asked.
 
"Uh.." Kalena mumbled. "Mrs.Hwang, this is my boyfriend, his daughter Hyesu and that is my son Aiden. Yes, i'm only nineteen."
 
"Oh!" Mrs.Hwang nodded. "Hello! Kalena is one of my best workers."
 
"There she goes again.." Kalena mumbled.
 
"Anyway, Kalena, do you have those files?" Mrs.Hwang asked.
 
"They're up in my office." Kalena said. "Do you want me to run and grab it?"
 
"Ah, it's fine. Just give it to me after your lunch break." Mrs.Hwang smiled. "It was nice meeting you."
 
"You also." Hansol bowed. 
 
 
 
"My supervisor likes to talk about me.." Kalena told Hansol. "She says i'm really good when it comes to designing."
 
"Well aren't you good with art?" Hansol asked. "Besides, thats a really nice high class company you work at. How did you get in?"
 
"I just showed her that portfolio I kept for college." Kalena said. "She never gave me that back yet.."
 
"Where are we going?" Hyesu asked.
 
"We are going to eat, then bring Kalena back to work, then go buy presents." Hansol told her.
 
"Have fun finding mine." Kalena said. "Aiden! Slow down buddy!"
 
"Mommy! It's Auntie!" Aiden pointed.
 
Kalena looked over where he was pointing and saw Soomin and Dasul looking through windows of stores. Aiden ran over and tugged on Soomin's arm.
 
"Auntie! Auntie!" Aiden smiled.
 
Soomin looked down and widened her eyes. She smiled and grabbed Aiden.
 
"Ah! Aiden!" Soomin chuckled. "Where is your mommy? Why are you walking alone?"
 
"Aish.." Kalena walked next to her. "Aiden.."
 
"Sorry mommy." Aiden looked at her.
 
Kalena just nodded still trying to catch her breath. Soomin chuckled and looked at Kalena.
 
"Are you Christmas shopping also?" Soomin asked.
 
"Ani, I was going to lunch with Hansol and his daughter." Kalena told her.
 
"Huh?" Soomin looked behind Kalena. 
 
Hansol sighed quietly and walked over. Hyesu looked around and smiled.
 
"Uncle Dasul!" Hyesu yelled.
 
Dasul looked over and stared at her.
 
"Hyesu?" Dasul asked.
 
"Isn't this awkward.." Hansol mumbled.
 
 
"So i'm assuming Hyesu is staying with you cause Chohee is in the hospital?" Dasul asked Hansol.
 
"Yup.." Hansol nodded.
 
"Ah, Le-Kalena, my father has been asking to see you." Soomin told Kalena.
 
"Hmm?!" Kalena widened her eyes."Wae?"
 
Soomin thought for a moment then snapped her fingers. "He wants to talk about Hajoon."
 
"Oh.." Kalena nodded. "I don't really want to.."
 
"It's fine. I understand. My brother is tch, crazy." Soomin said. "I wouldn't want to talk about him either."
 
Kalena chuckled and nodded. At least she understands.
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
I can tell Dasul was going to threaten me. No wonder I never liked him in high school. 
 
I fixed my pillow and sighed. Kalena had to work late tonight and so I am sleeping alone. 
 
I'm so lonely..I have nobody..
 
Okay, see what happens to me when i'm not around Kalena. I was like this for past year. Man..I need to get out more. I need to hang out with the guys more, what do they even do? 
 
Being on daddy duty is blocking my free time. I sighed and got out from bed. I walked out of the room to go check on the two kids.
 
I walked towards Aiden's room and looked in, and he was sleeping. I walked across the hall to check on Hyesu. I opened the door and she was still awake.
 
"Can't sleep Hyesu?" I asked. 
 
"No daddy." Hyesu shook her head. 
 
I walked towards her and sat down on the ground next to her bed. 
 
"Hyesu..why do you think Kalena loves Aiden's daddy still?" I asked.
 
"Auntie is very pretty daddy, she's very nice, smart, funny. I think Aiden's daddy still loves her also." Hyesu said.
 
"So who do you think I love?" I asked.
 
"I think you love auntie Kalena." Hyesu said. "You don't love mommy."
 
"Ah Hyesu..I like your mommy..but the past is the past." I said. "I do love Kalena.."
 
"If daddy loves auntie Kalena, then auntie Kalena loves daddy." Hyesu nodded.
 
"Hyesu..you know I love you right?" I asked.
 
"Yes, I know daddy loves me. I will always love daddy!" Hyesu smiled. 
 
"That's my little girl." I chuckled. "I'm not letting no other boys go near you when you grow up.."
 
"Hm?" Hyesu tilted her head.
 
"Nothing." I told her. "Let's try going to sleep."
 
"Okay." Hyesu nodded.
 
 
• Kalena's POV •
 
I walked upstairs and into the room. Where is Hansol? I shrugged and changed into shorts and a T-shirt. I walked towards Hyesu's room and opened the door. I looked in and saw Hansol sleeping with Hyesu. 
 
I smiled and turned the lights off. I looked towards Aiden's room and walked over there. I walked in and sat on Aiden's bed. 
 
I looked at him and fixed his hair. I sighed and stared at him.
 
"I'm trying..mommy's gonna make everything better..I promise." I whispered.
 
 
"When did you get home last night?" Hansol asked me.
 
"Um, around three in the morning." I told him. "The taxi driver was being a nut, until I slapped him."
 
"Hmm? You did what?" Hansol asked.
 
"Taxi driver refused to drive me. Against the law so I just..got abusive." I shrugged. "I got my car ride free though."
 
"Oh Kalena.." Hansol chuckled. "So you don't wonder where I was?"
 
"Huh?" I asked. "Oh, I knew you were sleeping in Hyesu's room so I slept in Aiden's room for about an hour but sleeping on the ground hurts my back a lot so yeah."
 
"Ah." Hansol nodded.
 
I put the papers back into the folder then grabbed another one.
 
"I don't understand how you're working at home." Hansol said.
 
"Like how your working at home as a gang member?" I asked.
 
"Well.." Hansol shrugged."If you put it that way.."
 
I chuckled and shook my head. "My supervisor said I need to finish this quick file then..I have the rest of the day off." I told him.
 
"So i'll leave you alone then." Hansol said. "I'll be back in ten minutes more likely."
 
"Okay, bye." I said while sitting down at my desk. 
 
I turned my laptop on then took the files out. I stared at it and then sighed. Life .
 
 
 
 
 
DON'T KILL ME FOR NOT UPDATING! D; I'M SORRY!
CO-AUTHOR-NIM HAS NO EXCUSE EXPECT FOR BEING LAZY AND TRYING TO GET IDEAS FOR THIS FIC.
IT'S NOT HELPING EITHER THAT SCHOOL IS STARTING SOON ALSO. ):
- OHSNAPKIDDO