~ 23

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• Hansol's POV •
 
Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. 
That's all I heard in the room. It was so quiet. Nothing heard from Kalena. 
 
It was utterly dreadful. 
 
I feel like something's watching me. I feel like there is more to this Kalena's disappearance story. I sat on the couch and sighed. After getting Kalena out of that place, we all ran somewhere where no one would find us or her.
 
She's been sleeping for a week. No sound, no movement. Just her in that dark room sleeping.
 
I figured out I had to sell my apartment and find a new place to live so no one would find us. Aiden won't even talk to me. He keeps quiet and isn't not loud anymore.
 
He seems scared of me. He never wants to leave his room, he only comes out to go check on Kalena or if I tell him to come eat. 
 
We don't know when Kalena is going to wake up, we don't know if this antidote is working. If this doesn't work, I don't know what else to do to get Kalena back.
 
I looked around and saw Aiden running down the hall. He stopped at Kalena's door and opened it. I sighed and rubbed my head. 
 
I fixed the pillow on the couch and laid down. I stared at the ceiling. 
 
"Aiden!" I yelled. "I'm going to take a nap! Don't be bad!" 
 
He's not going to answer me. I sighed and shut my eyes. 
 
 
"Aiden, come eat." 
 
Who said that? I rubbed my eyes and opened them. I looked around and saw Aiden run past me.
 
"Am I hallucinating?" I asked myself. 
 
"Go sit down." 
 
Okay. Wait, who said that. I sat up and ran my hands through my hair. I stood up and walked towards the dining room. I peeked in and saw Aiden eating. 
 
"Aiden, who did you let into the house?" I asked.
 
Aiden looked at me then looked towards the door to the kitchen. I walked over there slowly. I looked in and glance around.
 
"Aiden, do you have napkins out there?" The pantry door opened. 
 
"Neeee!" 
 
Someone walked out from the pantry and shut the door. Wait, Kalena? I stared at her while she was grabbing a plate from the cabinet. She turned around and saw me. 
 
"Kalena?" I asked
 
She stared at me, then smiled a little. "Hi Hansol." 
 
 
 
 
• Kalena's POV •
 
"Hm, what did you do while mommy was gone?" I asked Aiden.
 
"I play toy." Aiden told me. "And eat."
 
"Hm, why didn't you go out?" I asked.
 
"I don't." Aiden shook his head. "Wait for mommy."
 
I chuckled and looked around the room. I sighed and Aiden sat on my lap.
 
"What would I do if you weren't in my life?" I asked him. "Mommy loves you."
 
"I love you mommy." Aiden hugged me.
 
I hugged him back and smiled. 
 
"Okay, time for bed." I patted his back.
 
I carried him and put him in the crib. I sighed and fixed my hair. 
 
"Goodnight. Go to sleep." I told him while fixing the blanket. 
 
I looked around the room and turned the lamp on. I turned the light off and left the door open. I walked down the hall and sighed.
 
"Kalena.." I heard Hansol say.
 
"Hm?" I looked up.
 
"Um..I hope you don't find it awkward that your living with me.." Hansol said.
 
"Hansol, your my ex-boyfriend. I will find it awkward." I told him. "But for Aiden's sake, thank you."
 
"So, how do you feel about this?" Hansol asked.
 
"Hm, it's weird being back to my old self and having a kid." I shrugged. "But i'll get used to it."
 
"About that tracking device in your arm..we took it out so they won't find you." Hansol said.
 
I looked at my arm and saw a scar mark.
 
"It's fine." I sighed. "Better then them finding me again and abusing me again."
 
"Can you tell me now what else Hajoon did to you?" Hansol asked.
 
"All he did was hit me," I said. "Everywhere.."
 
"And?" Hansol tilted his head.
 
"Aish, all he did was hit me." I rolled my eyes. "He didn't me or anything."
 
"Are you sure?" Hansol asked.
 
"Aish you pabo!" I hit his head.
 
"Okay now I believe you cause you called me pabo." Hansol smiled.
 
"You're still cheesy." I shook my head. "Hm, I need to ask you this."
 
"What?" Hansol asked.
 
"Are you still dating Chokehee?" I asked.
 
Hehe, the hatred of Chohee has returned. 
 
"Aniyo." Hansol shook his head."Wae? If I was, would you be jealous?"
 
"Why would I be jealous of her?" I asked."I hated her enough. That hatred has erased the jealously line."
 
"Just wondering~" Hansol smirked.
 
I glared at him and shook my head.
 
"Your still annoying also." I told him."Ah..how much I miss this life. Okay, i'm going to sleep."
 
"Okay, okay, wait." Hansol grabbed my arm.
 
"Whaaaat?" I asked him, annoyed.
 
"Can we ever start over?" Hansol asked.
 
"I don't know." I tilted my head. "But let me tell you something."
 
"What?" Hansol asked.
 
"Don't ever scare me like that again when you told Hajoon to kill you!" I hit his shoulder. "You scared me!"
 
"Ah, so you would miss me, huh?" Hansol asked.
 
"Tch you crazy pabo." I pushed his shoulder. "You shouldn't have kissed me before the wedding!"
 
"Well excuse me for being a lover boy." Hansol said.
 
"Goodnight Hansol." I pushed him."Big weirdo.."
 
I walked towards my room and shut the door. I sighed and sat on the bed.
 
"Aish." I mumbled."He's making me go crazy."
 
 
 
 
• Jasmine's POV •
 
"Kalena!" I ran towards her and hugged her.
 
"Ow! Eonni!" She yelled."I may have my memory back but the bruises don't leave!"
 
"Noona!" Samuel hugged her.
 
"I don't deserve getting more pain!" Kalena yelled.
 
I laughed and stepped back. Kalena shook her head and crossed her arms.
 
"Where's Aiden?" I asked.
 
"With Hansol." Kalena pointed towards the kitchen. "They told me to stay out of the kitchen but i'm hungry!" 
 
I laughed and patted her back. 
 
"So, how do you feel now that you have your memory back?" I asked.
 
"Annoyed." Kalena sighed. "But it's fine I guess."
 
"Kalenaaaa!" Hansol yelled from the kitchen. "Come hereee!"
 
"Tch..he has been acting like the same Hansol since i've woken up" Kalena said.
 
"Kalenaaaaaaa!" Hansol yelled.
 
"I'm coming!" Kalena rolled her eyes.
 
I laughed and followed her into the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and saw chocolate covered strawberries laying on a plate on the counter, next to it laid a bag of mcdonalds. 
 
"Aw!" I smiled."That's so cute."
 
"Haha." Kalena chuckled. 
 
She walked next to Hansol and hugged him.
 
"Thank you." Kalena smiled.
 
"Toy!" Aiden pointed at a bag on the other counter. 
 
Kalena chuckled and pinched Aiden's cheek. Hansol put Aiden down and grabbed the other bag, then handed it to Aiden. Aiden smiled and ran off. 
 
"Wah.." Kalena clapped and grabbed the mcdonalds bag."MINE."
 
Hansol smiled and ruffled her hair. Kalena made a face but continued to open the bag anyway. 
 
"The rest of the guys are coming later, so..mind as well..hide this from them." I pointed at the strawberries.
 
"They won't eat it if i'm around." Kalena said while grabbing her fries. 
 
"Can I have one noona!?" Samuel stared at the strawberries.
 
"Go ahead and take one before the others get here." Kalena said."Aiden! What are you doing out there?"
 
Hansol walked out of the kitchen to go get Aiden. Kalena sighed and looked at me. I grinned at her and she gave me the same look.
 
"What?" She asked.
 
"Hansol still got the hots for you." I chuckled.
 
"So?" Kalena asked.
 
"Hehe..I won't be surprise if you have another kid soon." I smirked.
 
"Yaaah!"