~ 27

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• Wonwoo's POV •

 
 
After the week went by, everyone said goodbye to one another. Kalena hugged one of her stepbrothers and sighed.
 
"What's wrong with you now?" Ashton asked her.
 
"My whole life is messed up." Kalena told him. "I don't know what to do. All these emotions and feelings are running around."
 
"Well when the time comes, you will return to your old self but your gonna be more mature because of Aiden." Ashton said.
 
"What if I don't want to return to my old life?" Kalena asked. "I rather have Lena back then Kalena."
 
"Well, we'll see soon." Ashton said. "You're a good little sister."
 
"You're an annoying brother." Kalena pushed him lightly.
 
"Haha." Ashton chuckled. "When you get married, remember to invite me. But come back to America once in awhile and visit."
 
"I will." Kalena said. "After mom is done chasing me."
 
The train started honking. Kalena sighed and looked at Ashton.
 
"Have a safe flight." Kalena told him.
 
"Be safe here." Ashton said. "See you next time."
 
"Bye." Kalena waved. 
 
Ashton waved and grabbed his luggage, then walked onto the train. Kalena sighed and continue to sit on the bench. She stared at the train, the train full of her family members. Kalena wanted to be the last one to say goodbye to them.
 
Kalena stood up and waved. Her siblings waved back and smiled. Kalena sighed and fixed her jacket. The train left. Kalena stared at it and nodded slowly.
 
"Family.." Kalena mumbled."No matter what, we're family."
 

 

• Jasmine's POV •
 
"Aiden, when is your mom coming back? Does it take that long to go to the store?" I asked.
 
"Mommy?" Aiden looked around.
 
I heard the door opened. I looked over and Kalena was walking in while holding some bags.
 
"Are you crying?" I asked her. 
 
"I-i'm fine." Kalena said as she walked past me, towards the kitchen.
 
Hm. I stood up and walked towards the kitchen. I walked in and looked at her.
 
"You can talk to me." I said. "It's been awhile since we had a sister talk."
 
"I went to say goodbye to everyone.." Kalena said. "Thinking those people on that train are our siblings..our family.."
 
"Did something happen?" I asked.
 
"I keep thinking too much." Kalena said. "I keep thinking is there more badness coming for me? I feel like mom and Hajoon are coming out to get me just for Aiden."
 
"You guys can't hide forever." I said while leaning against the counter.
 
"I want Aiden to grow up without all this drama." Kalena told me. "I don't want to talk to Hansol about us, Aiden wants us to be this family."
 
"Why don't you two just get back together?" I asked.
 
"After everything that happened in the past, I don't even know if we should even date again." Kalena said. "I like how we act like a family when Aiden's awake but when he's asleep, we just don't even bother to look at each other."
 
"Did something happen down there?" I asked.
 
"I feel like I made him think I don't want to be with him." Kalena said. "But i'm just very confused right now eonni."
 
"Let's just let time pass by." I told her. "You're still adjusting being back to your old life and being a mother."
 
I patted her back.
 
"Everything will be fine." I said.
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
I walked up the stairs and heard Aiden talking to Kalena. I looked towards his room and saw him playing with Kalena. 
 
"Ah okay, I think that's enough playing for tonight Aiden." Kalena told him."Let's go to sleep. Mommy has a job interview tomorrow."
 
"Mommy?" Aiden looked at her. "Be happy."
 
"Hm? What are you talking about?" Kalena asked while standing up."Mommy is happy."
 
"No." Aiden shook his head. "Mommy sad."
 
"You talk too much, you know that right?" Kalena asked as she put him in his crib.
 
"Yes." Aiden nodded.
 
Kalena grabbed a stuff animal from the ground and handed it to Aiden. Aiden grabbed it and hugged it.
 
"Don't worry if mommy is sad." Kalena said. "Be happy for mommy, okay?"
 
"Okay." Aiden nodded. "I love you."
 
"I love you." Kalena smiled. "Goodnight."
 
 
I can't sleep! Ugh. I sighed and sat up. I'm going to bug Kalena. I walked out of my room and stared at her door.
 
Don't chicken out now Hansol.
 
I sighed and opened her door. I looked in and saw her sleeping. 
 
"Kalena.." I said.
 
Kalena started moving around. She sat up and looked at me. 
 
"Hansol?" She asked tiredly. "What?"
 
"I can't sleep.." I said while looking around. 
 
She just stared at me then laid back down.
 
"Go bug someone else." She mumbled. "Let me sleep.."
 
"Can I sleep with you tonight?"
 
"Hmm.." She mumbled.
 
I'll take that as a yes. I shrugged and shut the door. I sat on her bed and looked around. I looked at her and she was still sleeping.
 
I laid down and looked at her. 
 
"Are you sad?" I asked.
 
"Go away." Kalena mumbled.
 
"Can we at least talk?" I asked.
 
"No.." Kalena mumbled. "Let me sleep.."
 
"Something happened to Samuel." I lied.
 
"WHAT!?" She sat up and looked at me.
 
"Kidding.." "Yah!"
 
She pushed me and sighed. She laid back down and fixed the blanket. I shrugged and turned around to stare at the other wall. Oh well. Let's see what happens.
 
 
• Kalena's POV •
 
I woke up and found freaking Hansol hugging me. Boy. I don't even. Whatever. I sighed and tried to go back to sleep anyway. 
 
I opened my eyes and saw a pair of eyes looking at me.
 
"Mommy!" Aiden smiled.
 
"Aiden.." I shut my eyes. Then reopened then."Aiden!?"
 
"Yes?" Aiden asked. "Why daddy?"
 
Crap. I nudged Hansol but he wouldn't budge.
 
"How did you get out of your crib?" I asked.
 
"I'm scared." Aiden said.
 
"Why?" I asked. "Come here."
 
Aiden climbed onto my bed and laid down. I smiled and fixed his hair. 
 
"Just go back to sleep.." I told him while looking towards the clock. "It's only four in the morning."
 
Aiden nodded. I fixed the blanket and sighed. I patted his back and shut my eyes.
 
 
"Kalena.." Hansol mumbled.
 
"Aiden's sleeping." I told him."Sh.."
 
"Mommy!"
 
I opened my eyes and saw Aiden jumping on the bed. I sighed and tried pushing Hansol away.
 
"Stooop." Hansol whined.
 
"Daddy!" Aiden yelled.
 
"Hmm? Aiden?" Hansol looked around.
 
"Hungry." Aiden told him.
 
"Mm, go downstairs. I want to talk to your mom." Hansol said.
 
"No! Don't leave me here!" I yelled.
 
"Bye mommy!" Aiden jumped off the bed.
 
I groaned and laid my head back down. 
 
"Mhmm, it feels the same as before." Hansol hugged me tighter. 
 
"Yaaah." I mumbled. "It's weird how my son saw this."
 
"He's young, he'll forget." Hansol mumbled.
 
"Can you like..move." I told him.
 
"Noo." Hansol told me.
 
"Please?" I asked.
 
"No." Hansol smiled.
 
"I'm gonna kill you." I told him.
 
"No you won't." Hansol chuckled.
 
"Go make food for Aiden." I mumbled.
 
"Fineee." Hansol sighed.
 
Hansol got off the bed and walked towards the door. I sighed and fixed my hair. 
 
"At least he didn't see me blush.." I mumbled.