~ 55

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• Hansol's POV • 


I looked at Kalena while she was talking to Aiden. Aiden smiled at her and Kalena smiled back at him. Kalena gave him his teddy bear and Aiden hugged it happily. 

Kalena stared at him and fixed his hair. "Any news?" Hajoon asked me while he walked next to me.

"No." I replied while leaning my back against the wall. Hajoon sighed than drank his coffee. We both looked at Kalena while she was showing Aiden's pictures. Aiden stared at them while Kalena was showing him.

"Do you know who this is?" Kalena asked Aiden. Aiden stared at it than shook his head. "That's your sister." Kalena told him. "Mia.."

"Mia?" Aiden mumbled.  "I miss your sister." Kalena told him. "She was just like you. See, you both have that dimple." Aiden laughed and Kalena chuckled.  "She never talks about Mia." I told Hajoon.

"Yeah, she was pretty upset when Mia died." Hajoon sighed. "It's my fault Aiden has a heart problem.. and Mia is dead.."

I didn't answer, just continued to stare at Kalena and Aiden. "Well, we both learned our lesson." I told him. "Now we're both baby daddy's."

"Agreed." Hajoon told me. 

 

 


"When you come home, i'll bring you and Hyesu to go do whatever you want." Kalena told Aiden. Aiden smiled and nodded happily. 

"More like I will." I mumbled. Kalena nudged me in the rib hard and I gave her a look. Kalena gave me one back and looked back at Aiden. 

"I have to go home now, okay?" Kalena asked him. "I'll be back tomorrow. If you want anything, you better tell your dad." 

"I will." Aiden told her. Kalena smiled and hugged Aiden. Aiden hugged her back and Kalena sighed quietly, but loud enough for me to hear.  "I love you." Kalena told him.

"I love you too." Aiden smiled at her. "Bye mommy! Bye daddy!"

"Bye buddy." I hugged him. 

 


I walked outside and Kalena was sitting on the hanging chair that was hung on a thick tree branch. She had a blanket over her and she was staring at the sky. 

I walked towards her and sighed. "I assumed you don't wanna go back inside anytime soon." I told her while handing her a cup of hot chocolate. 

Kalena chuckled and grabbed it. "Thank you." She told me. I smiled and sat down next to her. "What are you doing out here anyway?" I asked.

"Thinking." Kalena told me. "And Twix needed to get some air." I looked over at our pomsky, that was running around happily. I chuckled and looked at Kalena.

"Can't believe you named our dog twix." Kalena told me then sipped her hot chocolate. I shrugged and chuckled. "How long does Aiden have until he can come back?" I asked.

"Well.. four weeks." Kalena told me. "It's long but.. Aiden's strong. I believe he'll get through it."

I nodded slowly and Kalena sighed. "I don't think we can move the wedding back anymore though." Kalena told me. "This baby is going to make me fat and I want to fit in that damn wedding dress."

I laughed softly and looked at her. "It took you so long to find that dress." I told her. "And I really wanna see you in it."

Kalena smiled softly and looked around. "We met four years ago..and we're getting married after everything we've been through." Kalena told me.

"At least i'll be your pabo forever." I chuckled. Kalena hit my arm lightly and smiled. 

 


• Kalena's POV •


I got off the phone with Jasmine, who had to leave me because Mei was crying. I told her about everything and she gave me advice.

I miss talking to her. Now she's a mom to her own kid. The house feels so empty without Aiden or Hyesu here. Hansol went out this morning so i'm home alone.

I patted my stomach and sighed. "You'll be a good baby right?" I asked the fetus. 
God Kalena, you're going crazy. Talking to a month old fetus. 

I laughed it off lightly and sighed. I got off the couch and walked towards the basement door. I opened it and walked downstairs. I don't really come down here but I know Hansol does when he dances, he made it his own little dance studio. 

I looked around and chuckled. I some music and walked around the dance room slash basement. I missed my senior prom because I had to take care of Aiden and Mia, I missed a lot of things and gave up a lot. 

I guess after Mia died, I didn't know what to do. I started dancing again to release my depression and anger. I sighed as Michael Jackson's 'Love Never Felt So Good' started playing. 

I started dancing to it randomly but slowly remembered the dance moves to it. I continued to dance to it happily and chuckled. 

I turned around and bumped into Hansol. "Ow." I chuckled. Hansol chuckled and stared at me. "Well, what are you waiting for? Keep dancing." Hansol smiled while spinning me around.

I laughed and continued to dance. Hansol chuckled and started to dance along with me. 

And at this moment, I couldn't ask for anything more. 

 


• 3rd Person's POV •


"Omo, it's so beautiful!" Layla smiled while looking around the beach. Jasmine laughed while Kalena looked around happily. "How long are we going to stay here to record?" Layla asked Kalena.

"I don't even know because we have seventeen and you guys." Kalena shrugged.

"I'm going to get emotional." Jasmine chuckled while holding onto Mei. "Can not believe my baby sister is getting married soon."

Kalena smiled and looked around. Hansol was playing with Hyesu near the shore and Kalena stared at the two of them. Kalena patted her stomach and smiled softy. 

"I can't believe it either." Kalena chuckled. 

 


The camera was rolling as everyone was interviewed separately on the beach. "Kalena, I don't know the first thing to say about her."

 

"Hansol? I don't know how to explain him. But first thing's first, he's a pabo."