~ 16

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• Layla's POV •
 
I sat up in bed and looked around. I stared at the wall and sighed. After days of not showing up anywhere, staying home and thinking, I feel like I know how Kalena became Lena. 
 
I grabbed my notebook and opened it, grabbed a pencil and started writing in it. Our mother was always in debt. She had many boyfriends. To this conclusion, my mother could've threaten Kalena or injected some sort of chemical in her. 
 
I remember Hajoon's father talking about a chemical that can make you forget everything, and the antidote is in America. But it cost too freaking much so unless we hit the lottery, we have to wait. 
 
I looked around and grabbed my phone. Luckily I found a way to take the chip out. No way I was breaking this expensive phone. 
 
I sighed and looked around my room. Five star apartment, got nothing to do. I sighed and got out of bed. I walked into the kitchen and looked out the window. I crossed my arms and looked around.
 
I have to find this crazy mother of mine.
 
 
 
 
• Hansol's POV • 
 
I walked into my house and looked around. I looked over at Kalena and she was just staring at the ground.
 
"You don't have to take me in.." She mumbled. "I already caused enough trouble." 
 
Well that may be true but i'm not gonna let you out of sight. 
 
"You aren't gonna feel troublesome to me." I told her."I'll make you something to eat."
 
She just sighed and looked around. I walked into the kitchen and she just looked around. She walked into the living room and sat down quietly.
 
 
 
 
I held onto the plate and walked into the living room. I set the plate on the table and looked at Kalena. She was already sleeping. I just cooked for you and took a good hour out of my life and you fall asleep? Okay well I won't wake you up since i'm kind of scared of what your going to do.
 
I grabbed her and carried her. I walked down the hall and opened the guest room door. I put her on the bed and turned around. 
 
"Pabo.."
 
I looked at her and she was still asleep. Was she dreaming? I waved my hand in front of her face and nothing.
 
"Are you awake?" I asked.
 
No answer. I sighed and turned around.
 
"Pabo oppa..is..oppa happy.." 
 
I looked at her and she was still the same. She's sleep talking. I looked around the room and grabbed a stool. I sat on it and stared at her. 
 
"Kalena?" I asked.
 
She started to move around. 
 
"Cho..Chohee?" She mumbled. "Get away from me.."
 
Chohee? What? I stood up and walked towards Kalena. I shook her arm and she started to move around.
 
"Lena." I said."Wake up."
 
I kept shaking her arm. She opened her eyes and looked at me. She looked around then back at me.
 
"Are you alright?" I asked.
 
"Did I do something?" She asked.
 
"You were talking about something, were you having a nightmare?" I asked her. 
 
"I don't remember." She shook her head. "I can't remember my dreams."
 
I just nodded slowly.
 
"Okay..um..i'll just leave you to go back to sleep." I told her.
 
"Hey wait, I need to ask you something." She grabbed my arm.
 
"What?" I asked.
 
"Why did you say you were my boyfriend?" She asked.
 
I just stared at her. Well..we were in a relationship for starters, you broke me heart, I broke yours. I dated your enemy, you dated mine. You died. Somehow your alive. But I can't tell you anything at all. 
 
"It just came to me." I told her.
 
"You know..Hajoon?" She asked. "How?"
 
"We used to be friends..I guess." I shrugged."He stole my ex-girlfriend, so I just hated him since then."
 
"Why were you so mad?" She asked."When he said Aiden was his son..it was scary."
 
You're my freaking love, how am I suppose to react when I found out he was your son's father?!
 
"After you told me what he did to you, I just wanted to kill him.." I said."Someone like that shouldn't come back into another person's life when they are happy."
 
Kalena just looked away. She let go of my arm and looked out the window. 
 
"If we find Aiden, don't hurt Hajoon." She said.
 
"What?" I asked coldly."Do you still care for him? Are you still scared?"
 
"I'm not scared of Hajoon." Kalena looked at me."I'm scared of his father."
 
 
 
 
• Jasmine's POV •
 
I knocked on Hansol's door. After passing Kalena's door, with was crime scene tape over it, mind as well check if she's here with Hansol. 
 
The door opened and Hansol looked out.
 
"Is she here?" I asked.
 
"Yeah, she's eating right now." Hansol opened the door wider.
 
I walked in and looked around. I looked over at the dining room and saw Kalena just sitting there and eating. 
 
"Layla told us to meet her soon at this abandon building." I told Hansol."She told me to bring Kalena."
 
"Does she have Aiden?" Hansol asked.
 
"No.." I shook my head."I want Kalena to tell Layla herself on what happened. Layla is in the same gang as Hajoon, she can persuade him I guess..to give Aiden back."
 
I looked into the dining room and Kalena was standing up and grabbing the plates. She walked into the kitchen and heard the water turn on.
 
"So, who made breakfast. You or her?" I asked.
 
"She did." Hansol said."She said she's gonna make herself at home, she even cleaned up. I don't want her to feel like she's my maid or something."
 
"Well, your going to talk to her about that." I patted his back. "Lena na na na!" 
 
"Hm?" She popped out from the kitchen. "Hi Jasmine."
 
"Hey! Get ready, were gonna leave soon." I told her.
 
"Where are we going?" She asked.
 
"Mm, were gonna go see Layla." I told her. "She wants to talk to us, including you."