~ 10

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• Hansol's POV •

 

"Mommy!" Aiden yelled.
 
Aiden got off the couch and ran off. I looked over and saw Kalena. She smiled and ruffled his hair.
 
"Were you good today?" Kalena asked.
 
"Um.." Aiden shook his head.
 
"He went crazy when he woke up from his nap." I said while walking over.
 
"Did he kill you?" Kalena asked.
 
"Oh, Hansol laid dead on the floor when Wonwoo and I got here." Jasmine said." When I got here he came running to me."
 
"Aiden is always like that after his naps." Kalena said while carrying him. "If he see's me or hears me he stops. Strange. Well thank you for watching him."
 
"You're welcome." I said.
 
"Oh, I brought you guys stuff from the café." Kalena said. "Did you eat yet Aiden?"
 
Aiden nodded and looked around.
 
"Power rangers." Aiden looked at Kalena.
 
"You can wait till you see your Aunt Soomin again to spoil you." Kalena smiled at him. "Hey, I smell steak."
 
"Oh yeah, Hansol made steak." Jasmine said.
 
"Ah really?" Kalena asked and looked at me.
 
I nodded. Kalena smiled and looked at Aiden. She put him down and he ran off back towards the couch.
 
"Well we can all eat then. You guys must be tired from watching Aiden." Kalena said.
 
 
 
 
"Hm Lena, where did you live in America?" Jasmine asked.
 
"Um my family moved around a lot." Kalena said. "My mom's boyfriend is in the army, but I just decided to stay in New York with Aiden." 
 
"Oh hey, i'm from New York." I said. "I moved over here when I was five."
 
"Busy city, very loud." Kalena nodded." But I kinda wanted to come to South Korea, so yeah."
 
"Do you have any other siblings?" Jasmine asked.
 
"Hm..an older brother." Kalena said. "He's a lawyer though and lives in France."
 
"Oh, I have a little brother name Samuel." Jasmine said. "He's only seventeen now, then I have a stepsister name Hana and a stepbrother name Daniel."
 
"Hey, how did you get that scar on the side of your head?" Wonwoo asked Kalena.
 
"Oh, my mom told me that when I got into the car accident, I got some glass on the side of my head." Kalena said. "At least it isn't that big."
 
Your mom is a liar. 
 
"What does your mom do?" Jasmine asked.
 
"She is a fashion designer." Kalena said.
 
"Really? What's her name?" Jasmine asked.
 
"Park.. Park Heajung." Kalena said.
 
Jasmine dropped her fork loudly and started coughing on her water.
 
"Did I say something wrong?" Kalena asked while grabbing some napkins.
 
"A-aniyo." Jasmine shook her head. "Just surprised."
 
"Are you alright?" Kalena asked.
 
"Y-yeah." Jasmine nodded.
 
Someone's phone started ringing. I looked over at Wonwoo hyung and he was staring at his phone.
 
"Yoboseyo?" He asked. "What!?"
 
"What's wrong?" Jasmine asked.
 
"We're coming right now." Wonwoo put his phone down.
 
"Is everything alright?" Kalena asked.
 
"Um..we kinda have to go, our friends need us." Wonwoo said.
 
"Did something bad happen?" Kalena asked.
 
"Hehe, we have to go Kalena." Jasmine stood up.
 
"Did you just call me Kalena?" She asked.
 
"What?" Jasmine widened her eyes. "A-aniyo, I called you Lena. We have to go."
 
Jasmine grabbed my arm and dragged me down the hall.
 
"Bye Lena!" Jasmine yelled and shut the door.
 
"What's happening?" I asked them.
 
"The Kim gang wants to talk, and they are threatening to kill the young ones in front of us." Wonwoo said.
 
 
 
 
• Jasmine's POV •
 
I walked towards the front of the crowd and looked around for Layla. She was standing next to Hajoon, who was talking to her. She gave him a look and rolled her eyes.
 
"Were here, what do you want?" Wonwoo asked.
 
"I'm gonna make a deal with you." Hajoon said.
 
"Give us back Dongjin and Samuel then we'll talk." I crossed my arms.
 
"Listen Jas-" "Give her the dang kids Hajoon."
 
Hajoon sighed and moved his hand around. Samuel and Dongjin ran towards us. I hugged them and brought them towards the guys. 
 
"What do you want that makes you think you can hurt my family." Wonwoo crossed his arms.
 
"Oh were not gonna hurt your family." Hajoon said. "Were gonna hurt Jasmine's family."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh Jeezus. Here comes Author Ohsnapkiddo.
 
 
 ♪  Author iamthestalker  ♪  
 
 
 
From Author Kiddo,
 
LOOK AT JISOO RUIN MY BIAS LIST, BIG NO NO
 
THEN THERE IS JUNGHAN..
 
UNACCEPTABLE. BUT WAIT, THEN DONGJIN COMES IN..
 
I'M A FREAKING NOONA TO HIM. THEN YOU HAVE FREAKING SAMUEL.
 
THEN LEE CHAN, THANK GOD HE'S A MONTH OLDER.
 
BUT I STILL LOVE HANSOL SO IT'S OKAY.
BUT I LOVE ALL OF SEVENTEEN. JUST..I LIKE HANSOL MORE. TEEHEE.
 
 
OKAY..SO, FOR YOU ALL
 
OKAY BYE.
I'LL MEET YOU IN HEAVEN.
 
- CO-AUTHOR OHSNAPKIDDO -