~ 47

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed
Jasmine was walking back towards the apartment while holding the huge mcdonalds bag. She glanced around her surroundings and sighed.
 
"I wonder what the boys are doing.." She mumbled while stopping at the bus stop. Jasmine sat down and took her phone out, dialing Kalena's number.
 
"Yo yo yo~" Kalena answered.
 
"Weirdo." Jasmine rolled her eyes."Are you at my house still?"
 
"Yup. Hurry up! I'm hungry!" Kalena sighed. 
 
"Just wait, i'm trying to catch the bus." Jasmine said while looking around. Jasmine looked behind her and saw a gang fighting. She tilted her head and stared at them.
 
"Are you there?" Kalena asked.
 
"Uh yeah..wait." Jasmine nodded while standing up."Those idiots."
 
"What's wrong?" Kalena asked.
 
"I'll call you back." Jasmine put her phone in her pocket and ran over into the ally. 
 
 
Jasmine grabbed Wonwoo's arm and stared at him. He stared at her and widened his eyes. "I thought you were with Kalena!" He told Jasmine while pushing a guy away.
 
"I thought you were with Hansol!" Jasmine yelled back.
 
"I am!" Wonwoo looked behind him. Jasmine looked over and Hansol was beating couple of people up.
 
"Who's gang is this?" Jasmine asked while kicking a girl, pushing her into the wall. 
 
Jasmine looked around and saw the person no one never wanted to see again. This is Hajoon's gang. He had more members. New faces. More then they did. 
 
"We need to call Teen Top and B.A.P." Wonwoo sighed.
 
"On it." Jasmine nodded while grabbing her phone."Block me."
 
 
Kalena carried Aiden down the hallway and laid him on the bed. She fixed the blanket and sighed. Kalena looked next to Aiden and stared at Hyesu, who was sleeping also.
 
Kalena smiled and walked back out towards the living room. She sat on the couch and stared at the tv. 
 
"What's taking Jasmine so long..?" Kalena mumbled while grabbing her phone. Kalena stared at the text message she got from Zelo and widened her eyes.
 
"That idiot!" Kalena yelled while dialing a number.
 
"Noona..?" Samuel asked. Kalena looked at Samuel and sighed. "Layla, can you come over to Jasmine's and watch over Hyesu and Aiden?"
 
"Wae? What happened?" Layla asked.
 
"The guys are fighting Hajoon's gang. I have to go help." Kalena told her."Pali."
 
 
As the two gangs were fighting one another, it got very vicious. Blood was coming out, the weapons were put to the test. The two groups continued to hit one another.
 
Hansol kicked one guy away and looked around. Hajoon pointed the gun at Hansol and sighed.
 
"It's weird. Kalena 'died'. Now you are also. Huh." Hajoon tilted his head.
 
Hansol stepped back and stared at the gun. Before Hajoon could pull the trigger, a bullet passed him and Hansol. 
 
Hajoon looked behind him and saw Kalena holding a gun up. Kalena looked around then walked towards the two of them. 
 
"Kalena? What are you doing-" Kalena gave Hansol the look to shut up. Kalena looked at Hajoon and stared at him.
 
"Drop the gun." Kalena told him.
 
"I'm not gonna listen to-" Kalena held the gun upwards and pressed the trigger. Hajoon put his gun down and stepped back.
 
"Where's Aiden?" Hajoon asked.
 
"He's with Layla." Kalena told him while looking around, examining both gangs."Time to end this feud guys."
 
"I'm in charge of this gang, I make the-" Kalena shot Wonwoo a look and he stepped back. Jasmine patted his back and chuckled quietly. 
 
"Why don't you just stop trying to take me. Honestly, I know we dated a year ago but going through this hell is stressful." Kalena told Hajoon."If you want to see Aiden, stop being abusive and when you show that you can be a father you can see him."
 
"You don't understand do you? Your mother and my father are the ones doing this and I have no choice." Hajoon told Kalena. 
 
"Come on, your freaking nineteen years old you can make your own decisions." Kalena sighed."My mom is crazy, we all know that. But if you just stand up to them and you two gangs end this feud, we can always be friends, just forget about our parents and end this rivalry." 
 
Hajoon stared at Kalena, he nodded slowly. "I agree..do they?" Hajoon asked.
 
Kalena looked behind her and stared at Wonwoo. Wonwoo looked around then thought for a moment. "I guess we can.." Wonwoo nodded.
 
Kalena smiled slightly and sighed. The room started filling with talking and laughter. Kalena walked towards Hansol and shook her head.
 
"He almost killed me and you're gonna let him see Aiden!" Hansol yelled.
 
Kalena just stared at him with no emotion. "Do you wanna break up..?" Kalena asked him. Hansol widened his eyes and shook his head.
 
"NO!" He yelled and hugged Kalena. Kalena laughed, shook her head, and smiled.
 
Hajoon grabbed his gun from the ground and stared at it. He sighed and looked at Kalena. 
 
Jasmine looked around and saw Hajoon holding the gun up towards Hansol's way. "Hajoon! No!" Jasmine yelled.
 
Bam. Bam. Bam.