~ 41

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• 3rd Person's POV •
 
Kalena put Hyesu down and walked into the hospital room. 
 
"Hey Chohee.." Kalena waved.
 
"Oh hi." Chohee waved back. "Hansol didn't come with you guys?"
 
"No uh..he kinda went drinking last night so he's dealing with the hangover." Kalena shook her head while sitting down on the chair. 
 
"Oh." Chohee nodded while grabbing Hyesu.
 
"Are you doing fine here?" Kalena asked.
 
"Yeah, they said I can leave next week if i'm stable enough." Chohee nodded. "I wanted to know, who is Aiden's father?" 
 
"Don't you know Hajoon?" Kalena asked.
 
"Hajoon?" Chohee asked. "He's the father?"
 
"Yup." Kalena nodded. "But whatever, he was drunk but i'm glad I kept Aiden. If it wasn't for him, I would probably be in New York still and not remember anything."
 
"It's been awhile since high school." Chohee nodded. "I thought you died.."
 
"It's a long story." Kalena nodded."Losing my memory two times is..weird."
 
"You know..when Hansol and I were going out.." Chohee sighed. "He missed you a lot.."
 
"What do you mean?" Kalena asked.
 
"He fell asleep at my house one time, I was awake then I heard him mumbling your name.." Chohee said. "I asked him about it and he just said i'm crazy. I was on his phone one time taking pictures and there were a bunch of pictures of you."
 
"Wow.." Kalena mumbled.
 
"Do you know about all the gang stuff?" Chohee asked.
 
"Yeah." Kalena replied. "Hansol asked me to join but I think that I shouldn't."
 
"Ah." Chohee nodded while fixing Hyesu's hair.
 
"When I was 'dead'.." Kalena looked at Chohee. "Did Hansol do something bad?"
 
"You don't know?" Chohee asked.
 
"No.." Kalena shook her head."Is it that bad?"
 
"Depends on what you think.." Chohee said. "Well, after you supposedly died, Hansol went crazy.."
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
Where did everyone go? Kalena won't pick up her phone and i'm assuming she took Aiden and Hyesu out. I walked into her office and looked around. She has so many things laying around. 
 
I sat down and looked around. I turned her laptop on and sighed. I should just look at her photos since there is nothing better to do.
 
I looked in her files and looked at her photos. There were some videos. I clicked one of them and stared at it. 
 
The camera started moving around and Kalena appeared on the screen.
 
"Say hello Lena."  
 
Kalena looked towards the camera then shook her head. 
 
"You idiot." Kalena said while covering the camera with her hand. 
 
"Hey!" 
 
Kalena chuckled and the colorful scenery appeared.  
 
"Say what we are doing today in korean!" 
 
"We are at the flower garden or whatever you brought me to meet our friends!" Kalena said while twirling around in circles.
 
"Stop, you're going to fall into the rose bushes and hurt yourself." 
 
"I'm not that clumsy." Kalena looked at the camera. "I'm perfectly balanced." 
 
"Says the girl who ran into a pole." 
 
"Yaaah! Hajoon!" Kalena pouted. 
 
Well this has gotten a lot more interesting to me. 
 
"Oh so now your ignoring me?" Hajoon asked. 
 
Kalena didn't answer and continue to walk in front of him. 
 
"Meanie." Hajoon said then the video ended.
 
I sighed and clicked on another video. 
 
"Mooooom, what are you doing?" The camera pointed at Kalena. 
 
This was in the hospital room. 
 
"Introduce us to the new one into the family." Her mom pointed the camera at the baby.
 
"This is Aiden Kim and his Korean name shall be Kim Hyunshik. I might keep his name as Aiden though." Kalena said. 
 
"And what about the girl?" Her mom asked.
 
Wait she has a daughter also? So, Aiden's a twin?  
 
"Her name is Kim Hyunlee and her American name will be Mia Kim." Kalena said. 
 
"Where is Mia now?" 
 
"Mia is at the NICU, and Aiden is about to head in there also." Kalena chuckled. "Can you shut the camera off?" 
 
"Arasso." The screen went back.
 
Wait..where is her daughter then? I looked around through her other files of pictures. I clicked one and popped up a bunch of pictures of two kids. I clicked one and it showed Aiden and a girl. 
 
I hit something next to me and looked over. A bunch of papers fell out. I sighed and picked them up. I looked at them and stared at them. Wait, custody papers? Divorce papers? 
 
Why does she has all of this?
 
 
• Kalena's POV •
 
I walked into the house and told Hyesu and Aiden to go eat their mcdonalds in the living room table. I put my jacket away and walked upstairs to see if Hansol was still sleeping. 
 
I opened the door and turned the light on. Hansol was just laying there and staring at the ceiling. 
 
"Are you alright now?" I asked.
 
He looked at me then looked back at the ceiling. Well if your mad at me, I should know why. I'm mad at you also. I turned around to leave the room until I heard him ask, "Where is Mia?"
 
I spun back around and looked at him in shock. 
 
"What..?" I asked.
 
"You know, your daughter." Hansol stood up.
 
I stared at him then my mind went blank. How does he know about Mia?! 
 
"Also, your married?" Hansol asked. 
 
I stared at him blankly. 
 
"Kalena, I-" "Why did you beat Chohee up then?" 
 
Hansol stepped back in shock. 
 
"If you expect me to tell you about Mia and this so called marriage, then tell me why you beat Chohee up." I said. 
 
"Tell me about Mia." Hansol said.
 
"She's dead." I said strongly. "She died about..five months ago. That is why I cared so much when I found out about Hyesu."
 
"How did she die?" Hansol asked.
 
"Heart failure." I said. "Since then, I never tried to bring her up or anything." 
 
"What about your marriage?" Hansol asked.
 
"Remember when Hajoon and I were getting married? You guys ran me off but he filed that we actually got married. That is why i'm divorcing him." I said. "Anything else you want to know?" 
 
"How did you know what I did to Chohee?" Hansol asked.
 
"She told me." I said. "She thought I knew already."
 
"Do you hate me now?" Hansol asked.
 
"I'm mad at you but I don't hate you." I told him. "Is that why you didn't want me to even talk to her at first?" 
 
"Yeah.." Hansol nodded slowly.
 
I sighed and sat down on the bed. Hansol sat down next to me and everything became quiet. 
 
"I'm sorry.." I told him. "I should've told you in the first place.."
 
"I should've also.." Hansol nodded. "I went crazy after you died."
 
"Why are we always like this?" I asked. "We have secrets that we shouldn't hide from each other."
 
"Well wanna tell each other everything then?" Hansol asked. 
 
"I'm fine with that." I nodded. "Everything."