~ 4

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• Wonwoo's POV •

She just stared at me then looked out the window. She looked back at me and sighed.

"You're Jasmine's boyfriend, and the leader of the Jeon gang?" She asked.

"Well isn't it obvious?" I asked.

"Yeah since I saw you last night when both our gangs were fighting." She said.

"Who are you and what do you want with Jasmine?" I asked.

"I'm Jasmine's older sister, Layla." She said sternly.

WHAT? This is her missing older sister?!

"You don't look anything alike." I said.

"Samuel doesn't look like any of us either. I'm her half sister, i'm half white. My mom sleeps around too much so we have a bunch of siblings around the world that Jasmine doesn't know about." Layla said. "I came to talk to Jasmine about Kalena."

"She's dead." I told her.

"Are you sure Kalena is dead?" Layla asked. "Did she have an open coffin ceremony or not? Did she get burned as she requested when she dies?! I know things you guys don't know about Kalena, I know things that Jasmine doesn't know about her."

"So what do you know about Kalena that we don't?" I asked.

"Look, I can't talk to you because your the leader of the Jeon gang." Layla said. "Hajoon would kill me. Not just Hajoon, but his father too."

"Seems like you wanted to and could've killed Hajoon last night." I crossed my arms.

"I act like the leader more then Hajoon does, but since everyone is scared of me, they listen to me more then to Hajoon." Layla said. "But I really needed to talk to Jasmine about Kalena, where is she?"

"She's in the car, sleeping." I said. "But if your going to talk to her about Kalena, I have to listen in too."

"What's in it for me?" Layla asked.

"I don't know you at all except for you're my girlfriend's sister and your part of the Kim gang with Infinite." I said.

"You have Teen Top." Layla shrugged.

And B.A.P.

"Since I love my baby sister so much, go get her and you can listen in. But don't tell anybody else about this." Layla said.

I smirked and nodded.

 

 

• Jasmine's POV •

I sat in the booth and stared at Layla, who was digging through her bag. She sighed and looked at me.

"You wanted to talk La?" I asked.

"Yeah, about Kalena." Layla said. "When did she die?"

"About a year ago, yesterday." I told her.

"Was her funeral the one she wanted?" Layla asked.

"Well the doctor told us she wanted us to keep the coffin closed because the scars on Kalena was really hard to look at. So I never got to look at her since she died." I told her.

"I'm going to tell you two something, but your going to have to keep it a secret because your part of the Jeon gang." Layla said.

Layla put a picture in front of us.

"Who's that?" I asked.

I stared at the picture. It was a girl with dark red hair, having black ends.

"Who do you think it is?" Layla asked.

"Is that Kalena?" I heard Wonwoo ask.

"That can't be Kalena, she's dead." I told Wonwoo.

"Jasmine.." Layla sighed and shook her head. "Kalena isn't dead."

"What? No, your lying." I said in disbelief.

"I can bring her to you. I know everything about her and more." Layla said. "You don't know what happened in the hospital that day she supposedly died."

"Where is our baby sister?" I asked.

"Look, we have to set a date up if we do this. If Hajoon finds out about me telling you, he's going to kill me." Layla said. "We can't talk about it later. I have to get back to the hideout and teach Infinite a lesson."

"Wait, when can I see you again?" I asked.

"Before Hajoon finds out were siblings." Layla said. "Got to go."

Layla grabbed her bag and walked out of the restaurant. I stared at the table then at Wonwoo.

"What are we going to do?" Wonwoo asked. "We can't tell anybody."

"Hansol should know, this is his lover were talking about." I told Wonwoo.

"We need to ask your sister about it." Wonwoo said. "We don't want your sister getting killed."

"Oppa, I have an idea." I said.

"What?" Wonwoo asked.

"Why don't we let Layla be a secret member in the Jeon gang?" I asked.

 

 

• Hansol's POV •

I sighed and stared at her door. I don't know if I should knock or not. I've never felt this nervous before.

I sighed and knocked on the door. WHY DID I JUST DO THAT? I'm starting to panic. I can't hide, but what if she think's i'm a creep? GAH I DON'T KNOW.

The door opened and Lena looked at me.

"Oh, hey." Lena said, surprised.

"Uh..hi." I waved. "I was just seeing if... you're moved in and all."

"I am, thanks." She smiled. "How's your leg?"

"It's much better now." I nodded.

Oh my god she looks to much like Kalena, am I hallucinating? Lena looked back into the house and looked at me.

"Do you want to come in? I was making lunch and felt like someone was waiting." She asked with a giggly tone.

"Um, sure." I said.

I walked in and shut the door. Lena walked into the kitchen and continued to cook.

"So, where did you come from?" I asked her while sitting down.

"I moved here from America, my mom lives over here with her boyfriend." Lena said.

"Oh so you speak Korean natively?" I asked.

"Pretty much." She nodded.

A little boy ran into the kitchen holding a phone up. Lena looked at him and he yelled, "Call! Call!"

Lena chuckled and grabbed her phone. She stared at her phone then held it up.

"Mom?" She asked in english. "I'm at home right now making lunch."

I looked at the little boy and he just hid behind Lena's legs. Is he scared of me? He keeps peeking at me though.

"You're going to pick Aiden up today? I don't mind but you know how he is when I'm not with him." I heard Lena say.

Aiden played with his shirt. Lena looked at him and ruffled his hair.

"Okay, bye mom." Lena said. "Aiden, go watch tv."

Aiden looked at her. He patted his stomach.

"Are you hungry?" Lena asked.

Aiden nodded. Lena opened the fridge and grabbed something. She handed a bottle to him and he grabbed it. Someone knocked on the door.

Lena walked towards the door and opened it. Another girl walked in like she owned everything, holding a bag.

"Yah, you scared me." Lena said.

"Haha, I brought desserts." The other girl laughed.

"Your not hanging out with Dasul today?" Lena asked.

DASUL?! I looked at her and the other girl shook her head.

"Oppa's busy today with his family stuff so I mind as well come here. Where's my nephew?" She asked.

"Aiden! Auntie Soomin is here!" Lena yelled.

Aiden ran back into the kitchen and hugged Soomin's legs. Soomin laughed and hugged him back.

"Oh Soomin, this is Hansol, he is one of my neighbors." Lena pointed at me.

"Oh la la, Lena has guys at her house already." Soomin .

Lena just smiled at her and hit her head. Okay now that reminds me A LOT of Kalena. Soomin rubbed her head and carried Aiden.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lena's best friend." Soomin sat down in front of me."Lena-ah! Is Aiden coming to go watch us dance?"

"Pretty much since he's going to fuss around if he's with my mom." Lena said.

"Oh so Hansol, do you know Kalena is a mommy?" Soomin asked.

I thought she was just babysitting this whole time to be honest. I shook my head and Soomin laughed.

"Why is that so funny?" Lena asked.

"Because every time people see Aiden, they think he's your brother or something. They don't expect you to be a mommy." Soomin said.

"Oh.." Lena nodded. "That's true."

"That's how Lena scares all the guys I try to set her up with." Soomin said.

"Cause I don't need a boyfriend." Lena said. "I already told you that."

"Come on! You left Aiden's daddy for what?" Soomin chuckled.

"I just didn't want to be with him." Lena shrugged. "I haven't seen him since Aiden was.. Three months. Last time I heard, he moved away."

"Ah, only six months ago." Soomin nodded. "Aiden doesn't need an appa, he's getting well raised. Just don't spoil him to much."

"I'm not the one buying him power rangers all the dang time." Lena said.

"Yah." Soomin said. "He wants it from auntie, he gets it from auntie."

"Then your here telling me to not spoil him." Lena chuckled.

"Yeah yeah." Soomin said. "Hansol, how old are you?"

"Nineteen." I said.

"Oh! So is Lena!" Soomin exclaimed."Hey, isn't my dongsaeng hot?"

Why is she asking me this for? Soomin just started laughing while Lena shook her head.

What did I get myself into?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEHEHEHEHEEHEEE...

Do you guys have everything figured out yet?

Probably not.

Muahaha,

♪  Author iamthestalker  ♪