~ 46

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed
 
"Geez.." Kalena mumbled while pushing Hansol's shoulder.
 
"What?" Hansol looked at her.
 
"Just cause your daughter isn't here doesn't mean you can bring the beer out." Kalena gave him a look and held onto Aiden. 
 
"Have you ever had alcohol?" Hansol asked.
 
"Does it look like I did?" Kalena asked while looking around."Look at you, you're already getting drunk."
 
"Fine. I'll stop." Hansol put his cup down. 
 
"Aiden, make sure Hansol doesn't touch any more bottles like this." Kalena told him while grabbing the bottle and the cup.
 
Hansol sighed and looked at Aiden. "Your mommy is mean." Hansol told him.
 
"Ani! Mommy just cares a lot for you!" Aiden shook his head.
 
Hansol chuckled and looked around. The house was so quiet. They all arrived back in South Korea, Hansol brought Hyesu home and told her that she can come back anytime she wants. 
 
Kalena came back and sat down. She glanced at Hansol, who staring at the ceiling. "Go to bed." Kalena told him."You look like you're going to die."
 
Hansol sighed and nodded. He ruffled Aiden's hair and walked away. Kalena shook her head in disapproval and looked at Aiden.
 
"Hansol's being a again Aiden. What should we do with him now?" Kalena asked him.
 
Aiden laughed and clapped his hands. Kalena smiled and pinched his cheeks.
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
I opened the car door and Hyesu jumped out. She looked at me while she continued to munch on her cookie.
 
"What?" I asked her. 
 
Hyesu made a face then laughed. I smiled and grabbed her backpack. "Aiden!" Hyesu yelled when I opened the door. 
 
"Hyesu!" I heard Aiden running around. I shut the door and the two of them hugged one another. 
 
"Where's your mom Aiden?" I asked.
 
Aiden looked behind him and pointed towards the kitchen. I walked over there and Kalena was talking on the phone.
 
"Arasso.." Kalena nodded. "Bye.."
 
Kalena put her phone down then looked at me. "Everything alright?" I asked.
 
"Why do I always smell alcohol in this kitchen?" Kalena asked while looking around. 
 
"I swear I wasn't drinking last night to now." I held my hands up. 
 
"I need to sleep..my head really hurts." Kalena told me. "Will you be alright?"
 
"Yeah. You should go to bed before you get cranky." I told her. Kalena walked out of the kitchen while I stared at her phone. I grabbed it slowly and went through her call history. 
 
Unknown number. I sighed and walked back towards the living room. I sat down next to Hyesu and stared at the tv. 
 
"Is auntie ok?" Hyesu asked.
 
"She's fine.." I told her.
 
No she's not.
 
 
• Jasmine's POV •
 
"I honestly didn't do nothing to her." Hansol told me while we both walked up the stairs. 
 
"I know you didn't. She's probably having a panic attack.." I told him while walking into the room he shared with Kalena. 
 
I walked towards her and felt her forehead. Warm. I looked around then walked towards her dresser. There were pills laying there.
 
"Do you know what's wrong with her?" Hansol asked.
 
"You drink alcohol?" I asked while cleaning the pills up.
 
"Sometimes." Hansol shrugged. "What does that have to do with this?"
 
"You moron. We grew up with an alcoholic!" I glared at him. "She can't stand it. She almost overdosed on pills.."
 
"Sorry..will she be fine?" Hansol asked.
 
"Yeah. Just get rid of all the alcohol please.." I told him.
 
 
I played with Aiden and Hyesu while Hansol was upstairs talking to Kalena. I swore I heard a slap. 
 
I sat there for a second and their bickering went down. I sighed in relief and looked at Aiden. 
 
"Mommy.." Aiden pointed. I looked towards the stairs and saw Kalena walking down while holding onto her coat. 
 
"Jasmine, I need to get out of here." She told me. 
 
"What's wrong?" I asked. 
 
"I need to get away from Hansol for just a day." Kalena said while helping Hyesu put her jacket on. 
 
"What happened..?" I asked.
 
 
• Kalena's POV •
 
I sat in the living room of Jasmine's house while she was talking to Wonwoo on the phone. I stared at Hyesu and she was coloring.
 
"Hyesu.." I mumbled. "Your dad scares me."
 
"How?" Hyesu looked at me.
 
"He just does.." I told her.
 
Hyesu nodded and looked around. I looked at Aiden and he was playing with Samuel. I smiled and stared at the tv. 
 
"Okay, Wonwoo and the boys are going to go talk to Hansol." Jasmine sat down. "Now tell me what he did."
 
"Ever since I was Lena, all I ever been scared of was Hajoon and his beatings. But now, i'm scared of Hansol now." I told her."It's been a year since so much happened and I don't know what to believe now."
 
"What did he do?" Jasmine asked.
 
"He slapped me.." I told her. "That's why I came running down and telling you to bring me away."
 
"HE DID WHAT!?" Jasmine screamed and stood up.
 
"Noona! No yelling." Samuel scolded her. Jasmine glared at him then looked back at me. 
 
"What are you going to do?" Jasmine asked.
 
"Can I just stay here for the night? I don't wanna go back home.." I asked. 
 
"Of course. Maybe we can have a girls night." Jasmine chuckled. "Why do you..take pills?" 
 
"Oh.." I nodded. "I have been getting lots of headaches lately so I went to the doctors and they just gave me pills. I think I almost overdosed myself." 
 
"Yeah, you almost did." Jasmine nodded. "No more."
 
"Fine." I groaned. "I'm hungry. We should go get mcdonalds." 
 
"You and mcdonalds!" Jasmine rolled her eyes. "Fine, i'll be back."
 
"Two happy meals. Boy and girl with apple juice. A cheese burger with fries and a coke! Two spicy Sanghai burgers with large fries and a coke please and thank you." I laughed as Jasmine walked out, locking the door behind her. 
 
"Noona, you're funny." Samuel laughed.
 
"I know I am." I chuckled while fixing Hyesu's hair. "Now Sammy, you still haven't introduced us to your girlfriend."
 
"Oh..about that.." Samuel grinned.
 
 
• Wonwoo's POV •
 
"Do you know where she's at?" I asked Hansol.
 
"Probably at your house." Hansol told me. "I messed up big time."
 
"Well you don't go around slapping girls Hansol!" Jisoo yelled at him. "Especially Kalena!"
 
"She wasn't going to beat me up anyway.." Hansol sighed. We all gave him a look and hit him in the head. 
 
"She already has enough fear from her beatings that Hajoon gave her. Don't be that guy Hansol." Seunggwan told him. 
 
"Now you better find a way to make it up to Kalena before she leaves again. You two separated four times already we don't want to make the fifth one official."
 
"I thought the fourth break up was for good." Jihoon tilted his head. "Not helping.."
 
"And we don't want another kid coming from you and another girl." Seungcheol eyed Hansol. 
 
Hansol sunk in his seat and tried to hide himself. The boys sighed and we all looked at one another. 
 
"We'll stay all night if we have to." Doyoon told us. "Why don't we go gang fighting?"
 
"Sounds fun." Chan sat up. "What group this time?"
 
"I know who."