~ 15

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• 3rd Person's POV •
 
Lena opened the door and looked out.
 
"Hajoon? What happened to you?" Lena asked.
 
"Something, can you help me? Your the only person I can go to at the moment.." Hajoon said.
 
"Well, I have a friend over." Lena told him.
 
"Who? Soomin? She's the only friend you have in South Korea." Hajoon walked in.
 
"Well.." Lena made a face and shut the door.
 
Hajoon walked into the living room and saw Hansol standing there, holding Aiden.
 
"What are you doing here?" Hajoon asked.
 
"Uh Hajoon," Lena walked next to him."Something wrong?"
 
"What is he doing here? How do you know him?" Hajoon looked at her.
 
"I'm her boyfriend, I came to visit her. Is that a problem?" Hansol asked.
 
"What!?" Hajoon yelled. Lena stepped back, afraid that she's going to get hit by him. 
 
"Why are you here, Hajoon?" Hansol asked.
 
"I'm here for my son, Aiden." Hajoon said as he looked at Lena.
 
Lena just blinked at him. She was confused on what was happening. Lena looked at Hansol then back at Hajoon. Hansol put Aiden down, who ran towards Lena.
 
Lena grabbed him and looked at Hajoon. Hansol walked towards Hajoon and pushed him against the wall.
 
"You're his father?" Hansol asked.
 
Hansol looked over at Lena, who was just staring at the two of them, her eyes getting watery. She looked away and looked at Aiden, who was covering his eyes by Lena's demands. 
 
"I told you, you lost her when she was mine." Hajoon smirked. 
 
Hansol pushed him towards the ground and stormed out of the house. Lena looked over at Hajoon and shook her head.
 
"Aiden, go in your room, and shut the door." Lena put him down.
 
"Why?" Aiden looked at her.
 
"Just go." Lena said."Give mommy a hug first." 
 
Aiden looked at Hajoon and then at Lena. He hugged her. Lena hugged him and looked at him. 
 
"I love you. Go." Lena said.
 
Aiden ran off, past Hajoon. Hajoon stood up and Lena just stood there, and stared at him.
 
"Hajoon, don't hurt me..please." Lena begged.
 
Hajoon sighed and walked towards Lena. He grabbed her wrist and she yelped.
 
"You know I won't listen to you, Kalena." He said.
 
 
 
 
• Wonwoo's POV •
 
I threw one of the guys against the wall and sighed. We're dragging the guys from the Kim gang into the ally so no one sees. 
 
"Oppa!" Jasmine hugged me."Did you see the guy that I knocked out with one punch?" 
 
"Yup I did! I'm so proud of you!" I ruffled her hair. 
 
Jasmine smiled and grabbed her phone from her pocket. She stared at it then put it towards her ear.
 
"Hansol? What do you want?" Jasmine asked. "Layla? Why do you want to talk to her for?"
 
Jasmine just stood there in shock. 
 
"What did he say?" I asked.
 
"Oppa..Aiden's father..is..Hajoon." Jasmine said.
 
"What?!" I yelled.
 
Shoot. What did we get into.
 
 
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
As I walking back towards the apartment building, I saw a bunch of police cars and an ambulance. I looked around confused, what happened? 
 
"What happened?" I asked the ajumma. 
 
"The girl who lives on the third floor..something happened to her." The ajumma said.
 
"Wait, who?" I asked.
 
"Um..Lena? The single mother." Ajumma replied.
 
"Oh my gosh.." I ran towards the building. 
 
I ran up the stairs and looked around. All I saw were cops. I looked into her apartment and it was a mess. 
 
"Excuse me, where is the girl who lived here?" I asked one of the cops.
 
"She's right over there." He pointed.
 
I looked over to where he was pointing and saw Kalena crying, while a police officer was trying to comfort her. I walked over and looked at her.
 
"What happened?" I asked.
 
Kalena started to cry harder. The police officer sighed and looked at me.
 
"Can I have a moment with her?" I asked.
 
He nodded and stood up. I kneeled down and looked at Kalena.
 
"L-Lena." I stuttered."Please talk to me, what happened? Where's Aiden?"
 
"H-He took Aiden from me!" Lena cried."Hajoon took Aiden from me!"
 
I stared at her while she cried. I examined her and she had bruises and cuts. Hajoon..you are so dead. I grabbed Kalena's arm and pulled her into a hug. 
 
"Lena..we'll find Aiden." I told her."I promise."