~ 37

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

 

• 3rd Person's POV •
 
"Why don't you put this one up?" Kalena handed Hyesu an ornament. 
 
Hyesu nodded and turned back towards the tree. Aiden was also trying to attempt to put one up. Kalena smiled and took her phone out. She held it up and took a picture of them. 
 
She laughed quietly to herself and continued to help them. 
 
 
"What does your sister even like?" Hansol asked Jasmine as he looked around the store.
 
"Uh she likes anything skull related." Jasmine said. "She likes music a lot, dancing, art, food."
 
"It's so hard to get her something she'll like." Hansol sighed."Hey, where is Wonwoo hyung?"
 
"He went to Busan with his dad for some gang meeting I guess." Jasmine said while looking at a vase. "He probably won't be back till next week."
 
Hansol nodded and looked around. 
 
"So like, when did you start having babies?" Jasmine asked. 
 
Hansol looked at her weirdly while she put the vase back. "What? You have a daughter. No one even knew.." Jasmine shrugged."Was it when you were still dating Chohee after Kalena died? Or what?"
 
"It's kinda..hard to explain." Hansol said.
 
"What's so hard to explain?" Jasmine asked.
 
"I don't like talking about it.." Hansol said.
 
"Okay.." Jasmine nodded slowly. "We need some bonding time."
 
 
 
• Kalena's POV •
 
I opened the door and Jasmine was standing there. "Uh..what are you doing here eonnie?"
 
"Oh, i'm here to watch Hyesu and Aiden while you and Hansol go on a date today." Jasmine smiled. 
 
"..what date?" I asked.
 
"Let's go Kalena!" Hansol threw my jacket at me.
 
"The heck.." I glared at him.
 
"Bye Kalena! You two have fun!" Jasmine pushed me out of the house. 
 
I'm still confused. I sighed and put my jacket on, then walked towards Hansol. 
 
"Where are we going?" I asked him. 
 
"Ice skating." Hansol grabbed my hand.
 
 
"Wow.." I mumbled while putting my skates on. "Have you ever been ice skating before?"
 
"Hmm..not really.." Hansol shook his head.
 
"So are you sure you want to skate?" I asked while standing up. 
 
"How hard can it be?" Hansol asked.
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
Okay maybe I was wrong, ice skating is beyond hard. I looked around for Kalena and she was skating around, not bumping into anyone. She skated towards me and then slowly stopped.
 
"Do you not want to skate?" She asked.
 
"It's kinda hard to skate when you don't know how to." I told her.
 
"Do you wanna leave then?" She asked.
 
"I don't wanna ruin your fun.." I sighed.
 
"I'm not having fun..I want to skate with you." Kalena told me while grabbing my hand."Come, i'll teach you how to skate."
 
 
I looked at Kalena and she was just looking around the restaurant. She looked at me and tilted her head.
 
"Why do you always bring me to fancy places?" She asked while opening her menu.
 
"Well we can't go to McDonalds every date we have." I chuckled. 
 
"Who's money are you using?" Kalena asked me.
 
This girl.
 
"I'm using my own this time." I told her.
 
"Arasso.." She nodded slowly.
 
She doesn't believe me. I sighed and looked down at the menu. After we ordered, I looked back at Kalena and she was staring at something across the room. I followed her gaze but there was to much people in the way.
 
"What are you looking at?" I asked her.
 
"Um.." Kalena looked at me. "Eh..Hajoon is..um..here.."
 
"Do you wanna leave then?" I asked.
 
"No it's fine..he probably won't recognize me and we just ordered.." Kalena fixed her hair.
 
She's trying to hide herself. I sighed and nodded slowly. "Hey, why don't you join us in the gang?" I asked her.
 
"I don't know.." Kalena said. "I don't think we won't have time for me to train when I have to watch Aiden." 
 
"He can always come watch us train." I said.
 
"I'll think about it.." Kalena said while grabbing her glass cup.
 
 
• Jasmine's POV •
 
I was opening the bag of popcorn while Hyesu and Aiden were staring at me.
 
"What?" I asked them.
 
"Mommy told me I can't have butter." Hyesu said.
 
"Mommy said I can't have popcorn." Aiden said.
 
"Well i'm the one watching you two tonight so whatever auntie says, you can do." I chuckled while pouring the popcorn into a bowl. "Don't tell your moms. Auntie Jasmine is the cool one. Remember that."
 
 
I sat on the couch while Hyesu and Aiden fell asleep, on both sides of me. I sighed and saw my phone ringing. I grabbed it and stared at it, an unknown number was video chatting me. 
 
I accepted the call and stared at the screen tiredly. Then Wonwoo's face appeared.
 
"Ah oppa." I said. "What happened to you? Are you okay?"
 
He had bruises on his face.
 
"Ah..it's nothing." Wonwoo said. 
 
"You're lying.." I squinted at the screen. "Meh, i'm too tired to argue."
 
"What have you've been doing all day?" He asked me.
 
I moved my phone around and showed him the two kids.
 
"Babysitting again?" Wonwoo asked.
 
"Yes." I nodded. "You know how much I love kids."
 
"Ehe, your training for our kids?" Wonwoo asked.
 
"Yah, you're crazy." I chuckled. "Don't think about it."
 
"Too late. Miss you. Love you." Wonwoo smiled.
 
"Dork," I smiled. "Miss you too, love you more."
 
 
• Kalena's POV •
 
I walked into the house and looked around. Okay so I don't see Hyesu or Aiden on the couch, so I assume Jasmine put them to bed. So where is Jasmine?
 
I looked into the living room and Jasmine was laying on the ground with her phone still on and next to her.  Wonwoo was sleeping on the screen of her phone.
 
KYAA THEY ARE SO CUTE.
 
I chuckled and put a blanket over Jasmine.
 
"They are so weird.." I said to Hansol.
 
"Not as weird as us." Hansol smiled and grabbed my hand. "Let's go sleep, sleeping beauty!"
 
I shook my head and chuckled.
So cute.