~ 32

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

3rd Person POV 

"Stooooop, what if Jasmine's home?" Kalena pushed Hansol away.  
 
"She won't care how cute we're being. She likes seeing you happy." Hansol back hugged Kalena.
 
"Hansol, I don't want her being sad." Kalena mumbled while putting the dishes away. 
 
"Mhmm.." Hansol hummed. "By the way, Jasmine texted me saying she is staying at Ricky hyung's tonight, so I can be cute all I want with you now."
 
"Aw man." Kalena pouted and shut the cabinet. 
 
"You don't even want to be alone with me? What is this?" Hansol asked.
 
"One, were not alone, we still have Aiden in the house." Kalena chuckled while moving his arms away. 
 
"So? He's sleeping. He's a deep sleeper." Hansol grabbed Kalena's hand.
 
Kalena smiled and walked out from the kitchen while Hansol was still holding onto her hand. "Hey, I introduced you to my friend Soomin before right?" Kalena asked while sitting on the couch.
 
"Hm yes, when you were Lena." Hansol sat down next to her.
 
"She was acting weird today." Kalena said. "I guess she didn't recognize you and asked me what was your name. So I told her and she dropped her phone in utter shock, then she told me she had to go buy Dasul's mom a gift because it was her birthday.." 
 
"Dasul? The one who went to school with us?" Hansol asked.
 
"Yeah." Kalena nodded. "Oh, I ran into them at the grocery store before picking Samuel up. It was weird. I guess Soomin never knew about all the things that happened to me."
 
"Did they say anything to you?" Hansol asked.
 
"We just talked." Kalena said. "Wae?"
 
"Nothing." Hansol mumbled.
 
Kalena just looked at him then out the window. "Do you guys celebrate Christmas together?"
 
"Christmas, I usually spend it with my parents and Sofia." Hansol said. "What do you usually do?"
 
"Last year before I had Aiden, I went to go ice skate with my friends. I had no one to celebrate it with last year expect for them.." Kalena said. "The years before, it was always Jasmine, Samuel and I just buying each other gifts. Samuel and Jasmine would bake.."
 
"Well this year, you have all of us." Hansol smiled.
 
Kalena looked at Hansol and smiled. She laid her head on his shoulder and shut her eyes. 
 
"You pabo.." Kalena mumbled. 
 
"Let's go sleeping beauty." Hansol carried her.
 
"What are you doing!?" Kalena laughed and held onto Hansol.
 
"Hush." Hansol chuckled. 
 
Kalena sighed and looked around. Hansol opened the door and Kalena got down. 
 
"You're so weird." Kalena told him. 
 
"Noo.." Hansol grabbed Kalena's hands and held onto them. He put his forehead on Kalena's and smiled. Kalena chuckled and smiled. 
 
"Okay goodnight. You're getting to cheesy." Kalena mumbled.
 
"Hey, I want a goodnight kiss." Hansol pouted.
 
"Seriously?" Kalena asked.
 
"Yuup~" Hansol cooed.
 
Kalena pushed him and shook her head. Hansol frowned while Kalena crossed her arms. 
 
"Night Hansol." Kalena told him and climbed onto the bed. 
 
"Geesh, I can't even get a kiss from my own girlfriend." Hansol shrugged and laid on the bed. 
 
 
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
"Let's go play Aiden!" Kalena put him down.
 
"Yaaay!" Aiden ran off towards the park. 
 
I chuckled and looked at Kalena, who was fixing her coat. She crossed her arms and looked at me. 
 
"What?" She asked. 
 
"Nothing." I chuckled.
 
Kalena rolled her eyes and smiled. She looked around for Aiden. "Mommy!" Aiden yelled and pointed at the slide. 
 
Kalena chuckled and walked towards Aiden. I smiled and went to go sit on the bench. I wiped the snow off and sat down. I looked over at Kalena and Aiden, and they were playing around. 
 
I looked around and saw a little girl running towards me. She stood in front of me while I stared at her. 
 
"Hello?" I said awkwardly.
 
She smiled and waved. Okay, who is this little girl and where are her parents?
 
"Hyesu, don't run off like that." A girl ran over and grabbed her. "I'm sorry sir, she never usually does this."
 
The girl looked at me then widened her eyes. "Hansol?" She asked. 
 
Chohee?! I blinked at her then looked at the little girl. Then back at Chohee. 
 
"C-Chohee." I stood up. 
 
It was quietly awkward. I stared at Chohee while she was fixing the little girls jacket. 
 
"Hey, who's th-Chohee?" 
 
I looked next to me and saw Kalena holding Aiden. She was staring at Chohee. I looked back at Chohee and she was looking at me, then at Kalena, then at Aiden, then back at me.
 
"I never know you had another kid." Chohee said.
 
"Another?" Kalena asked. 
 
I looked at her and she was staring at me. Then she looked back at Chohee. I looked over and Chohee nodded.
 
"Yeah, this is Hansol's daughter, Hyesu." Chohee said.
 
 
 
 
• Jasmine's POV •
 
What is going on downstairs?! All I hear are Kalena and Hansol yelling at each other! Aiden is asleep also! Ugh, i'm going to go check on them.  
 
I got out of bed and opened the door. I leaned over the railing and saw Kalena yelling at Hansol, who was staring at her.
 
"You have a freaking daughter Hansol! You have to be in her life!" Kalena yelled at him. 
 
Wait what? Hansol has a what?
 
"No! I never cared about Chohee! I shouldn't have to care about her daughter!" Hansol yelled back.
 
"This is your daughter also! She has your blood!" Kalena yelled then slapped Hansol. "Chohee is a freaking single mother! I know how she feels! It's hard to raise a kid on your own! I can't believe you would say that!"
 
This is getting crazy. I ran down the stairs and the both of them were still yelling at each other. Kalena saw me and glared at Hansol. 
 
"What's happening!?" I asked.
 
"Well.." Kalena mumbled.
 
It became silent for a moment.
 
"Kalena this is Hansol's problem, just let him be.." I said while looking at the both of them. "I thought the two of you hated each other so why would you care?"
 
Kalena was about to say something until I cut her off. "Anyway.." I mumbled. "I'm going to leave."
 
"Whaaaat!?" The both of them yelled.
 
"I can't live in pain anymore and I can't live with the both of you." I said.
 
"Where are you going to live then?" Kalena asked.
 
"Um.." I mumbled. "I'm just going out of Seoul just for a month or two, don't worry about me."
 
"Why aren't you telling me where your going?" Kalena asked.
 
"It's just.. after what just happened, I need some peace and quiet." I crossed my arms.
 
"Is it because of Wonwoo?" Kalena asked.
 
"What did Wonwoo hyung do?" Hansol asked.
 
"Go away, you're slow." Kalena glared at him.
 
"Leave Wonwoo out of this.." I sternly said. "I don't want to hear his name anymore, that's why I need to leave."
 
"If your going to leave, take Samuel. He shouldn't be in all this gang stuff.." Kalena told me.
 
I just nodded and sighed. "I'm going to go and pack everything from the apartment."
 
I grabbed my stuff and put my coat on. I looked at Kalena and Hansol, and they were just standing far away from each other. I sighed and walked out from the house.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
HAI EVERYONE~!
I MISS YOU <3
I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU GUYS TO MAKE SURE TO BE READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.
CAUSE WELL, I EVEN TEARED UP.
I DON'T KNOW HOW IT BECAME SO BEAUTIFUL~
YEAHS. OKAY.
 
IAMTHESTALKER
 
 
 
EHEHEHHE. Oh so I see your all dang confused cause i'm like trolling. Okay here is the recap,
Hansol and Chohee have a kid blah blah blah, we'll get more into that soon. It happened when Kalena was supposedly dead. Kalena and Hansol are back together. Wonwoo and Jasmine are having some drama issues. I'll set this clear. So Jasmine appearantly caught Wonwoo kissing another girl and she didn't bother to listen to his excuses so she ran off towards Kalena and Hansol's house. Then she stays there for awhile then decides to leave because she can't handle anything anymore at the moment. The previous chapters were about what happened and why Wonwoo was beat up.
Yeah and whoever wants to know who beat Kalena up, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW UNTIL CHAPTER SOMETHING SOMETHING. OKAY. All I know is that this fic is going to last a long time. 
But yeah get your dang tissues ready for the next chapter. 
- OHSNAPKIDDO -
 
P.S, YES THE ENEMIES ARE COMING BACK MWHAAHAH.