~ 53

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

 

Days passed by. Days turned into months. Jasmine laid in the hospital bed while staring at the tv. Kalena peeked in and waved at her.

"How are you feeling?" Kalena asked  while walking in. 

"I don't know how I should feel." Jasmine told her. "How did you feel when you had Aiden?"

"Uh, I was really moody. I hit Hajoon in the face while I was having contractions." Kalena nodded. "Good times."

Jasmine laughed while Kalena looked around. "Where's my brother in law?" Kalena asked.

"He went to find some food." Jasmine told her. "Where's mine?"

"He went to go drop Hyesu off first." Kalena sighed. Jasmine looked at Kalena and tilted her head. "What's wrong?" Jasmine asked. "You better not be running away again."

"Crazy?" Kalena asked. "This time, i'm staying for good. I have a wedding in a month. I have a niece coming any time now. You're gonna need all the help you need."

Jasmine smiled and hit Kalena's arm. "You're hiding something from me." Jasmine pointed at her. "I know because my twin senses are ting-a-ling."

"No i'm nooot." Kalena shook her head. "Tell me." Jasmine stared at her. "Come on! I'm having a baby here!"  

"Maybe after you get done." Kalena told her and smiled. "Don't worry. I'll tell you."

 


• Hansol's POV • 


I looked over towards the front door when I heard it open and Kalena walked in. "Hey." I waved at her. 

Kalena waved back at me then I looked back at my laptop. Kalena sighed and sat down next to me. "How's the baby?" I asked.

"Which one?" Kalena asked. I looked at Kalena while she was staring at the tv. "Jasmine's." I replied.

"She's really cute and big." Kalena told me. "She's going to be a tall child. She was healthy. Jasmine got moody and yelled at Wonwoo after. I just laughed because I was like that. I feel bad for him now."

I chuckled while putting my laptop down. "Why do you sound so nervous?" I asked her. 

"Do I?" Kalena asked. "Jasmine said the same thing."

"Is there something you need to tell me?" I asked while grabbing her hand. Kalena tilted her head and stared at the ground. 

"I think i'm pregnant." Kalena told me.

I stared at her and then pointed at myself. "My baby?" I asked.

"Of course it's your baby." Kalena hit my head. I laughed softly while Kalena stared at me. "You're not mad?" She asked.

"Why would I be mad?" I asked her while shaking her shoulders. "We're going to have a baby!"

"...we already have our own kids." Kalena told me plainly. 

"Soooo.." I mumbled. "At least this one has my blood and yours." Kalena laughed and covered . 

I hugged her and smiled. Kalena's phone rang and she looked over at it. She grabbed it and picked it up.

"Hello?" Kalena answered. "Is everything alright?"

I looked at the time and Kalena was listening. "What do you mean my son is in the hospital!?" Kalena asked while grabbing her purse. "I'm coming right now."

Kalena hung up and put her purse on. "What's wrong with Aiden?" I asked her. 

"I don't know." Kalena told me. "I gotta go back to the hospital though."

"I'm coming with you." I told her while grabbing my shoes. 

 


We ran down the hallway and Kalena looked around. Hajoon stood in front of the door and stared through the window across from us. Hajoon looked over and Kalena looked at him. 

"What's wrong with him?" Kalena asked while looking through the window. 

I looked over and Aiden was laying on the bed while the doctor was checking on him. "I went to go check on him. I told him to go get ready for bed and i'll put him to sleep after I got done cleaning the dishes. I went into his room, he was burning hot and crying saying he was in pain." Hajoon told Kalena. 

I looked at Kalena and she was staring through the window. "Excuse me."  

We all looked over next to us and the doctor was standing there. "Who's the parents?" He asked. 

I stepped back while Kalena stared at him. "Is he okay?" Kalena asked. "He's never gotten so sick before.."

"Aiden is fine." The doctor told her. "He suffered a minor little attack. We'll keep him overnight just in case it happens again."

"I'll stay overnight then." Hajoon told Kalena. Kalena nodded slowly while walking into the room. I stood in front of the door while Kalena was fixing Aiden's hair. Hajoon stood right next to her and stared at the two of them.

I sighed and looked around. I looked back over and Kalena was staring at me. She motioned me to come over and I walked over slowly. 

She hugged me and started crying. 

 


• Jasmine's POV •


I stared at Wonwoo while he was holding our daughter. Wow, that feels so weird to say. 

I smiled at him and fixed my hair. Mei was sleeping in his arms while he was holding onto her. 

Someone knocked on our door and I looked over. I stood up and went to go grab it. I opened it and Hansol stood there.

"Hey." I grinned him. "Where's my sister?"

"She's at the children's hospital with Aiden and Hajoon." Hansol told me while walking in. I shut the door while Hansol sat down next to Samuel. 

"Why is she there? Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Aiden had some pain then it stopped for awhile. They kept him overnight." Hansol replied. "She was crying so bad."

"I'm sorry." I told him. Hansol nodded slowly while Wonwoo handed Mei to me. I grabbed her and fixed her blanket.

"Did she keep you up last night?" Hansol asked us.

"Hyung, she's the loudest little baby on earth after Aiden." Samuel replied. "We barely got any sleep last night."

Wonwoo nodded while Hansol chuckled. "That's gonna be me in eight months." Hansol mumbled.

I looked at him quickly and stared at him. "Excuse me Choi, what did you just say?"

 "No way, you're having another kid?!" Wonwoo asked him.

"If Kalena doesn't stop being depressed, I won't have another kid." Hansol told us. "If she keeps acting like this, it can lead to a miscarriage."

"That's great that you're having a kid. A child that's actually made up of both of you guys." I told him. "Did you expect this?"

"Not at all." Hansol shook his head. "Kalena was shocked too. Wait, she didn't tell you?"

"No. Well she was nervous but she told me she was going to tell me. That liar." I sighed. "I'll talk to her once we get settled down with this little girl."

 


• Kalena's POV •


I stood in the backyard with Hyesu and Aiden while they were running around happily with our dog. I smiled at them while I continued to hang the lanterns up.

"Daddy!" I heard Hyesu yell. I turned around and Hansol was hugging Hyesu. Aiden walked towards him and Hansol hugged him.

Aiden smiled and looked at me. I smiled lightly then looked back at the lantern. "Are you okay?" Hansol asked me as I hung the lantern up. 

"I'm fine." I told him while looking at him. Hansol looked at my stomach then looked back at me. 

"The baby is fine too, pabo." I hit his head playfully. Hansol chuckled and looked around. "What is all this for?" Hansol asked.

"Just something romantic." I chuckled. "And I needed to bring the kids out." 

I looked towards Aiden and Hyesu, who were playing near the porch. "I can't believe our wedding is in a month." Hansol told me. 

I smiled and leaned against the tree. "I can't believe we're actually getting married after all that happened." I laughed.

"Admit it, you want to be Mrs.Chwe." Hansol told me. "And in a month, you will be." Hansol kissed me and I heard Hyesu with Aiden yelling "Eww!".

I laughed while Hansol looked at them. "Just imagine when they're older, we're gonna be saying that to them." I told him.

"No boy is touching my daughter." Hansol told me. I smiled and patted his back. "She's going to have Aiden as a protective brother." I told him. "He won't let anyone hurt her."