~ 33

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• Jasmine's POV •
 
I walked into the apartment and looked around. Looks the same. I put my keys on the counter and walked down the hallway. 
 
I opened the door and looked in. Wait, Wonwoo is still here. What do I do? What do I do?!
 
I walked towards the closet and took my luggage my out. I set it on the ground and quickly grabbed my clothes. I stood up but ended up hitting two jackets. I frowned and something fell out from Wonwoo's jacket.
 
I grabbed the small box and stared at it. Don't tell me..I shakily opened the box and there it was, a diamond ring. I gasped and covered my mouth. I muffled my sobbing and looked around. I put the box back into Wonwoo's jacket and continued to pack. 
 
I wiped my eyes and stood up. I grabbed my luggage and stood next to the door. I stopped and looked back at Wonwoo's jacket. I walked over back to his jacket and grabbed the box. I opened it and stared at the ring. 
 
"Too bad you weren't mine.." I whispered.
 
"It still can be.." 
 
I turned around and gasped. Wonwoo was standing up staring at me. He had a bandaid on his lips. I frowned and looked at the ground. I'm sorry oppa. 
 
"I'm sorry for putting you up with me for two years.. i'm sorry for hitting you.." I told him. "You don't have to care for someone as foolish as me. I'll leave you alone."
 
"Jasmine, listen to me.." Wonwoo grabbed my arm before I can put the box back. I bit my lip and nodded.
 
"These two years meant everything to me. I've never regretted a moment spent with you. I've known you for two and a half years now and you couldn't have come anytime better. I love you. I may not have loved you from the start but once I realized it, you became my everything. I can't let you go without a fight. After these two years of actually being in a relationship with you, I finally chose the life I wanted. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. Within these two years we rarely fought. Do you know why? Because we love each other too much that we can never hate each other. Even if we had small bumps along the way, we always knew how go back to being smooth again. After what you saw though, I wanted to kill myself knowing that I can home and you weren't here, and the day after that, the whole week I waited for you... I really thought I lost you forever. In my heart I will always fight for you, so I can't lose you. When you beat me up, I finally realized everything. Jasmine...." Wonwoo grabbed the box from my hand. 
 
Wonwoo, please don't right now. 
 
He kneeled down and looked at me. "Jasmine, my beautiful baby girl, will you marry me?"
 
 
• 3rd person's POV •
 
Jasmine woke up and looked around. "So familiar.." She mumbled. Jasmine looked next to her and saw Wonwoo sleeping. She screamed and pushed him. 
 
"Whaaaat?" Wonwoo mumbled while opening his eyes. "Jasmine.."
 
"Wait, before you say anything, I need some space." Jasmine told her.
 
"Okay." Wonwoo nodded.
 
Jasmine got up and walked out from the room. She walked into Samuel's room and sat down on his bed. She fixed his hair and looked around.
 
"Jasmine noona?" Samuel asked.
 
"Hmm?" Jasmine looked at him."Good morning..Samuel, I miss you."
 
"I miss you also noona." Samuel sat up."What are you doing here?"
 
"I don't know anymore.." Jasmine sighed.
 
"You know, Wonwoo has been feeling really stressed out ever since you left." Samuel told her.
 
"Samuel..he proposed before I fainted..what do I do?" Jasmine asked.
 
"Say yes." Samuel said.
 
"After everything that has happened?" Jasmine asked.
 
"Noona, did you ever listen to him when he tried explaining?" Samuel asked. Jasmine shook her head. Samuel sighed and looked around.
 
"Wae?" Jasmine asked."Have you?"
 
"I live with him. I have no choice." Samuel said."He never intended to kiss her. She tripped in front of him and he grabbed her making sure she wouldn't fall. Then someone pushed her and they ended up touching lips. Well, I actually think she was trying to flirt with him anyways... but that's where you came in... You know, he was on the way back home.. After buying the ring?"
 
"Samuel.. why are we all living such a complicated life?" Jasmine asked.
 
"I don't know..ask yourself.." Samuel got off the bed and walked out of the room.
 
Jasmine groaned and fell onto the bed. "Ugh! Drama!" Jasmine yelled.