Sisterly Love

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Sisterly Love

 

 

 

The room was now illuminated by the bright rays of the sun. The girl was still asleep and was still in her uncomfortable position as she was last night.

 

"Eonnie, eonnie!" A cheerful sound can be heard outside the room.

 

When the source of the voice got no response for her continuous shouting, she started to panic.

 

She hurriedly searched for the spare keys and hoping that there were spare keys.

 

Luckily there were indeed spare keys. She found it lying on the coffee table.

 

She run to the door and fitted each keys into the keyhole. Suddenly a click was heard.

 

She opened the door and was welcomed by a figure curled up like a ball.

 

"Eonnie, eonnie!" “Wake up” She tried to wake her but she didn’t even move.

 

“Eonnie, I got some cucumbers here!”

 

“Yah Krystal Jung don’t you dare come near me! Take that disgusting away from here!” The sleeping beauty suddenly jerked up from the last statement from her sister.

 

“But it was only a joke Sica eonnie. I thought it would wake you up and indeed you did wake up”

 

“Don’t ever mention that disgusting thing again. Wait why are you here and how did you manage to come in MY room?” She asked the younger one.

 

“Omo, eonnie what happened to you? Why your eyes are were swollen? Are you okay?” The younger just threw these questions after having a better look of her sister.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter