Closest to My Heart

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 52

Closest to My Heart

 

"Sica baby, since we're free this weekend, will you come with me?" Yuri asked as they took a break from their filming.

 

"Sure. You know that I'll go anywhere with you cause I can't stand without you by my side, seobang." Jessica replied as she squeezed Yuri's cheeks making his lips pout from the force from her hands. She saw this cute pout of Yuri and she chased a kiss from his lips.

 

"Wow! I never knew that the world upside down." Yuri smiled from the sweet treatment he just received from Jessica.

 

"Wae?" Jessica raised one of her eyebrows and Yuri just smiled.

 

"I never thought that you would be so cheesy Mrs. Kwon. I thought I'm the cheesy one in this relationship but you proved me wrong." Yuri answered while Jessica just stuck her tongue out. The two continued eating while they took their break. They also exchange sweet words that came straight from their hearts.

 

 

"Sica baby, I'll fetch you there okay? Wait for me." Yuri said to Jessica through the phone as he drive his way to Jessica's pictorial.

 

"Okay that was perfect. Jessica-ssi that's a wrap. You can take your leave now." The photographer told Jessica as he finished taking her last photo.

 

"Kamsamhinda. Thank you for your hardwork." Jessica said as she bowed to everyone on their venue. She went to her dressing room to change her clothes and to wait for Yuri. Suddenly, she received a text from Yuri saying that he already arrived. She went out and he saw Yuri waiting for her.

 

"Seobang!" Jessica shouted as she ran towards Yuri. Yuri immediately turned to Jessica's direction and smiled at her girlfriend. He spread his arms as she approached him. He gave him a big hug as he spins her around.

 

"I missed you seobang." Jessica confessed as she pouted.

 

"Aigoo. I think you had a lot of cheese in your body. Look at you, you're so cheesy. I missed you too princess." Yuri planted a soft kiss on her forehead. Then, they both turn around as they heard someone coughed.

 

"Sorry, did I interrupt something?" The source of the cough asked.

 

"No, you don't." Yuri smiled as he assured that everything is fine.

 

"Yuri-ah, he is Donghae my partner in this photoshoot. Donghae, this is Yuri, I assume you knew him already." Jessica introduced the two guys with each other.

 

"Everyone knew who he is. If ever there would be, he might be a North Korean spy. It's a pleasure to meet you, Yuri-ssi." Donghae said as he extended his hand to Yuri.

 

"Nice to meet you too, Donghae-ssi." Yuri smiled at him as he shook his hand.

 

"I'm sorry if I sound so rude but me and Sica are actually about to leave. So, if you'll excuse us..." Yuri was cut off by Donghae.

 

"Anniyo. I should be the one who should be sorry. I interrupted you and now you're late with your date. You should go now. Hehehe." Donghae shyly said while the couple's faces were flustered re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter