Confused

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 25

Confused

 

 

Jessica's POV (Few days before the press conference)

 

 

I woke up from my beauty sleep. I realize it was noon already. Fortunately it was my free day. I was alone since Krystal was preparing for her debut. I heard my phone rang.

 

"Aftie Princess!" Yuri said as soon as I pick up his call.

 

"*yawns*Aftie Seobang" I replied.

 

"Aigoo, my baby's still sleepy." He chuckled.

 

"Anniyo! I just woke up." I retorted.

 

"I guess you have eaten yet. Want to have lunch together?" He asked.

 

"Sure!" I replied excitedly.

 

"Sica baby you don't have to be excited. I'll pick you up after an hour, arraso?"

 

"Arraso. Bye Seobang."

 

"See you in an hour Princess." He hung up.

 

After an hour we met at the lobby and we went to a restaurant. We were in a VIP room since we were trying to have our lunch privately. He excused himself and went to the comfort room.

 

I was enjoying the music being played inside the restaurant. Suddenly an ahjumma came to me and asked if she could sit with me for awhile. I let her and she did as well.

 

"Is he your boyfriend?" The ahjumma asked.

 

"Anniyo. He's just my friend." I answered.

 

"You still can't see it right?" She asked. I got confused, I didn't know what she was talking about.

 

"Can't you see how he stares at you? It was full of love. You're being blinded by something that's why you can't see it." She continued.

 

"He would always do things for you but I can sense that you only see it as a friendly gesture. Open your eyes.  Look into his eyes. Open your heart. Look if he's there. I know inside his heart, there a special place for you. You and only you." She said as she stood up.

 

"Why are you saying these things to me? How can you know these things?" I asked her.

 

"You need it. I want you to realize it before its too late. How? Well, I've been in your position, I've been blind. I was left lonely while he's now happy with someone whom he love and who wasn't blind to see it. I know you Jessica Jung. You're the only one who managed to change Kwon Yuri in a good way. I've been watching over him for years already and you were the only one. You made him feel that there's more to life to offer. You managed to brighten his gloomy life. You came in the right time. As his fan, I only want to have his happiness and that happiness is you Jessica-ssi. He might not say it, but I can say he likes you. Look into his eyes, you'll see it." She said and she went away. I was left dumbfounded. Suddenly a song was being played.

 

Creating Love by 4minute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FMWhGDzbg0

 

There is an event that made me happy today

  The time when I met you   And the fact that I knew I have someone to love   Really, how is it like to love? Is it sweet?   How would a kiss be like in a dark alley?   Would the sky becomes white, and would I hear the bells?   Talks about love, talks about not looking well together  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter