YULSIC's Lovesick

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 36

YULSIC's LOVESICK

 

YURI'S POV

 

Omo! Did she just kiss me? Ani! I was just a peck, I mean series of pecks. Am I dreaming or was it really real? Jessica Jung, you're really driving me crazy.

 

I realized it was raining heavily. I saw her running along the street soaked in the rain, so do I. I ran after her, I doin't want her to be sick but in our state, she would be.

 

"Yah! Sica! Stop right there." She didn't oblige. I thought of something else.

 

"Sica baby, can you please stop running, it's raining hard." This time she obeyed me and turned to me with a confused look. I was now standing in front of her.

 

"Seobang." She called.

 

"Come here. Let me take you home. You'll be sick if you stay longer." I said to her while caressing her face with my hands. She put her hands over mine and closed her eyes.

 

"It's unbelievable. It's raining, it's cold yet your hands are still warm." She smiled. I enjoyed this moment. We're like a couple already. I would love to do things like this for her. Just wait Jessica, my princess.

 

"People called you as the ice princess and it might be bad notation but it's good for me." I said while smiling at her.

 

"Now you're saying that I'm really cold?" She let go of my hands and crossesd her arms in front of her chest with an angry look.

 

"If you're the ice princess, then I'll be honored to be your warm prince. I would be the only one who can warm you up and probably melt you." I saw her lips turn the other way around. A smile plastered on her face. She spread her arms and emrbraced me in a big hug. She snuggled in my chest. My heart was beating so fast. Can you hear it princess? It's beating for you, only for you.

 

"I would be glad to be your ice princess then." Finally after a couple of minutes of silence cherishing this magically moment, she finally spoke. We were still hugging each other. No one would let go.

 

"Achuuu" She sneezed. I find it cute. I broke the hug andtold her to head back. She obeyed. She was really cute. I've fallen so hard for this princess, my princess.

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

"Yah! Sica! Stop right there." I heard him yelled at me. There was no princess Sica nor Sica baby. Was he angry? I shouldn't let my emotion take over me. Now, he's probably amd for stealing pecks from him. Great Jessica Jung, you took advantage. Now, you’re losing your man. You hadn't started yet and now you're dumped.

 

"Sica baby, can you please stop running, it's raining hard." This time he was genlte. I turned to him only to find out that he's standing in front of me.

 

"Seobang." I said. I was confused by his actions. He seemed to be mad and now he's in front of me.

 

"Come here. Let me take you home. You'll be sick if you stay longer." He said as he put his hands on my face. I felt the warmth of his hands so I put my hands over his. I'm loving this. How I wish that we'll be like this forever. Wait for me Yuri ah. I'll make sure you'll be mine. Let me show you my love.

 

He was so romantic. He said that I'm her ice princess and he'll be my warm prince who would warm me up and melt me. He didn't know, he already melted me. I don't care, as long as he's with me, I'm happy.

 

"Achuu" Wow what a great way to ruin our moment. Stupid rain, you made me caught a cold.

 

 

 

JUNG'S APARTMENT

 

 

"Sica take a shower. I'll make you porridge." Yuri told Jessica. He knew that no one's gonna take care of her since Krystal was out. He took the initiative to take care of her since it's his fault that they eneded up drenched by the rain.  It was his first time doing such

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter