You're Mistaken

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 16

You're Mistaken

 

 

Yuri was frozen from his place. He was shocked with Tiffany's statement. She seemed to know something and its scaring him.

 

"Yuri-ah, you didn't have to hide it from me nor from Tae. We're you're friends, you can always count on us." Tiffany said as she patted Yuri's shoulder.

 

"What do you mean?" Yuri questioned.

 

"I knew it already. You and Jessi met before she started working with us. You're her knight. You're her secret admirer." She said intelligently.

 

"H-how did you know? Did you saw me? Eottoke?" Yuri started to worry.

 

"I have my sources. Taeyeon said that you were at his bar when Jessica sang. You're the one who saved Jessi from the drunken men and the one who coaxed her. She was the one you were talking about during the press con. You purposely excused yourself when she came. You went to your car and get the rose you prepared for her. You wore sunglasses because you're afraid that she might freak out when she knew you were her saviour. The way you act in front of her tells it all. You always eat your words when you talk to her. Even if she's not looking, that caring heart of yours always tell you to do things for her even if she can't recognize it. You like her very much, right? You mean what you said when I asked you about it right?" Tiffany said all the things she knew. Yuri's secrets were revealed.

 

"D-dae. I like her very much. From the moment our eyes met my he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter