Safe in His Arms

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

Safe in His Arms

 

 

 

“AHHHH!” He heard someone screams. Without wasting time, he followed the source of that voice and run to that direction.

 

Jessica's POV

 

 I run as far as I can without any direction. My eyes were blurry and puffy since I was crying.

 

I was crying because our memories together kept playing on my mind when I was singing. Well, the song was for him. I want to show him that I can be happy in someone's arm. I'll show him that someone's more deserving of my love. It's his loss not mine.

 

I kept on running until three drunkard men stopped me.

 

They kept walking on my direction so I walked backed trying hard to hide my fear.

 

"Hey miss beautiful! Why are you crying?" One of them said.

 

"Want some company? We can accompany you." The other one said as he smirked at me.

 

OMG, I'm in trouble! I can sense something bad will happen! Great! I just helped them! Well, because of taking steps backwards, we're now in a dark alley. There's no way out, it was a dead end!

 

 "Come here miss beautiful! We promise that we'll be gentle with you." The other said as he grabbed my wrist.

 

“AHHHH!” I screamed with all my might hoping that someone out there.

 

God help me please! Someone save me! I was crying so hard, I was so helpless, when I heard someone.

 

"Yah! Don't touch her! Stay away from her! Stay away from my girl!" God heard my prayer! Someone came to save me from these three losers. I kept on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter