Things I Do For Love

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fast update huh? Well for this chapter let's do something. I guess all of you have read all the 23 chaps right? so what I want you to do is, put yourself into Yuri's shoes, Jessica's and yours as a reader.Use your imaginative minds. I've tried my best for this chapter. sorry If it won't reach your expectatons. It was meant to be an emotional one but it turned it didn't. LAME! I know. Sorry. Lastly load this video in advance. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnDysfxiE-E Watch it. it's a significant part of this chapter.

 

 

Chapter 24

Things I Do For Love

 

 

"Since you said that there could be someone out there, we'll talk about you now Yuri-ssi."

"Yuri-ssi what do you think about Jessica-ssi's qualifications?"

 

"Ahaha I doubt if someone can do all of them but like I've said there's nothing's impossible. Like what they've said, 'in every rule, there's always an exception'. This is the exception. Ahahaha. So everyone, just give up. Jessica-ssi's not meant for you all." Yuri advised the guys watching.

 

"How about you Yuri-ssi? From your past interview, you also mentioned your ideal type, so have you found her?"

 

"Dae. I actually met her prior to that interview. It's just that, I recently realized that she was the one I'm searching for." Yuri answered.

 

"Can we know more about her? What's her name? Are you dating her already?"

 

"We are not yet dating, I'm still waiting for the right time but I won't let go of her. About her, she’s my princess. Her beauty is no joke. She's like an angel from heaven who was sent for me. She voice can melt your heart. She has this outer persona she would use if she's not used to her environment. Her glare is no joke, it’s exceptional but I love it." Yuri chuckled along with Tiffany.

 

"Tiffany-ssi do you happened to know this person?"

 

"Ah dae. Can I do the honors Yuri-ssi?" She asked Yuri's permission if she can continue what he was talking about. Yuri signaled her to continue.

 

"In addition to what he said, this girl is also a shopaholic. That's what's nice about her. We get along easily because of shopping. Like what he had mentioned, her glare is exceptional; she is the only one with that. It can make chills to your bone marrow. It will scare the hell out of you. You can almost smell death with her glare. But it was just Yuri who managed to stand it. He's weird because he thinks it’s cute. Lastly, even though that girl is beautiful and talented, she is really dumb. Dumb for being oblivious of Yuri's presence. I felt bad for the both of them. One would wait for her to recognize him but the other can't remember him." Tiffany just sighed.

 

"Are you saying that it's an unrequited love?"

 

"Anniyo, I believe that she'll soon feel the same." Yuri said.

 

"Just now, I can sense that she already have some interest in me. I hope it was me whom she referred." Yuri added.

 

"Everything was just like a dream. I never knew someone like her would exist in my life. I've known her for just less than I year, I liked her already when we accidentally bumped into each other for the first time.  From the first time I heard her sing, her voice kept playing on my mind. The first time our eyes met, I knew that I will only lay my eyes on her. The first time I held her soft hand, it fits perfectly into to mine and I knew that I won't never let go of her. The first time I held her in my arms, her warmth softened my heart, I knew that with her warmth, I can dive into the Artic Ocean. The first time I save her, I knew that I would always be by her side to protect her.  I've promised her that I would take away the pain in her heart and fill it with happiness. I'm more than willing to fulfill that. I will never break my promise to her." He continued. All eyes and ears were on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter