We'll Face It Together

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 53

We'll Face It Together

 

 

"We're here!" Yuri exclaimed excitedly as he stopped his car in front of a big mansion.

 

"Where are we?" Jessica asked a she doesn't have any idea why did Yuri parked his car in front of the mansion.

 

"We are here in front of my parents' house." He answered a he smiled.

 

"House? You meant mansion, right? Wait! Did you say your parents' house?" She inquired as her eyes widened.

 

"Uhmm Y-yeah, wae?"  He answered as he turned his gaze to her shocked girlfriend.

 

"Why didn't you tell me? Do I look good? What would your parents think about me? We don't even have something for them. What am I going to do? Am I ready to face them? Will they even like me? What if they don't like me to be your girlfriend, would they break us apart? I don't want to lose you, Seobang!" Jessica was obviously in panic. She doesn’t know if see can face his parents. She doesn't know what to expect since they haven't talk about their parents. She's afraid that see won't be qualified to be their only son's girlfriend. She's even thinking that if they don't like her for him, they would find ways to separate them.

 

"Sica baby, calm down, will you?" With just those words of Yuri, Jessica calmed down but still she's worried.

 

"First, you're not gonna face your scary in-laws. Well, as of now, they're practically are not but soon enough they will be. I can assure you that they're not scary, they won't eat you. Second, who wouldn't like you and why are you even ashamed of yourself? Look at yourself, you're beautiful inside and out. I should the one who should be ashamed here." Yuri chuckled causing Jessica to look at him weirdly.

 

"And why?" Jessica asked.

 

"How can a normal guy be in a relationship with a beautiful princess? It's everyone's dream and I bet everyone would die just to be beside you. I'm so pleasured to be yours. You, being mine is like a fairytale, a dream and I would never want to wake up." Yuri smiled at her sweetly and the latter blushed so hard.

 

"Yah! I'm being serious here!" Jessica pouted.

 

"I'm serious and sincere here." With that, thousands of butterflies began to roam inside her stomach.

 

"Sica baby, you don't need to worry about anything. I love you and only you. I also know that you love me as much as I do. And what matters most is that we both love each other. I'm not sure if they'll like you but I can certainly assure you that they'll love you as they love me. Just be who you are, the Jessica Jung that I fell for, my princess and my Sica baby." Yuri caressed her left cheek and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

 

"I'm always here beside you. I'm with you, remember that." Jessica smiled at Yuri's statement. All the anxiousness and nervousness she felt awhile ago was already gone. Why would she be afraid, if she has Yuri with her? Well, she got out of the car and stood confidently as Yuri opened the car door for her and offered his hand for her.

 

"Just be yourself, Sica baby. We'll face it together." Yuri told her as they made their way to their door hand in hand.

 

"I won't let you down, Seobang. I'll show them that, I'm worthy to be your girlfriend." She said as they stopped in front of the door. Yuri tightened his grip on Jessica's hand to show her that everything will be alright. Jessica turned to him and smiled at him. She quickly pecked his cheek as he press the doorbell.

 

Not long after, a middle age man opened the door and welcome them.

 

"Yuri, you're back." The man hugged Yuri.

 

WITH KRYSTAL

 

"Baby!" A guy called Krystal as she entered a restaurant. The guy stood up and went to her and hugged her.

 

"What took you so long baby? I knew, I should have fetched you." The guy questioned her.

 

"Yah! We're in public. They might take pictures of us." Krystal glared at him as they walk to they're table.

 

"I don't care. Well, would it be better if they know that I love you, my one and only KRYSTAL JUNG." The guy stated as he pulled the chair for Krystal while making the latter flushed in red.

 

"You know that I haven't told my eonnie yet right?" She asked.

 

"I know but it doesn't even matter. My love for you will never fade because every day of my life I feel like falling for you harder. I love you and only you Krystal Jung Soojung." The guy confessed as he took Krystal's hand and kissed it tenderly.

 

"I love you too." She replied with a smile on her face.

 

The two ordered their food and it was served minutes after. While the young couple were eating, Krystal remembered her encounter with Yuri.

 

"Uhm, I have something to tell to you." Krystal stopped eating and bowed her head. The guy also stopped and he looked at Krystal.

 

"What is it baby?" The guy comforted her as he held her hand and rubbed the back of it with his thumb.

 

"Yuri oppa already knew about us. I mean, he kinda figured out that I'm dating." Krystal stated as she looked up to him.

 

"I can't find what seems to be the problem there." The guy said as a matter of fact.

 

"He told me that he's looking forward to talk with you." She said and the anxiousness she felt was evident.

 

"Wow! Did he really say that? I'm looking forward to it! I'm so excited!" The guy's voice rose due to his excitement. Krystal was left dumbfounded. She thought that the guy would be nervous and all but his reaction was the total opposite.

 

"Why? He's the Kwon Yuri. It would be a pleasure to finally meet him personally." The guy uttered as he saw the weird face of his girlfriend.

 

"Aren't you afraid that he might separate us? He might spill our relationship to eonnie." Krystal asked him worriedly.

 

"I know he won't because he's not that type of person. I know that he cares for you like you're his little sister. He only wants the best of you. He might scare me off but I know that he'll do that to test me." The guy smiled at her.

 

"Don't worry, I'll prove to him that I'm the right guy for you. I'll show the wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter