Dinner Date

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 17

Dinner Date

 

 

Jessica thought about Tiffany and Yuri's relatuionship was now cleared. Now she knows that Yuri's single but someone already captured his heart. 

 

Even though Jessica had a brief information about what's happening to Yuri, she felt bad for him. He was an ideal guy but who the earth can't recognize his ways. Such a lucky girl yet so dumb.

 

Jessica then went over to Yuri. She saw him with a sulked face.

 

"Yuri-ah, smile for me please." Jessica said as she pouted her lips.

 

Yuri heard a familiar voice. He always looked forward hearing that voice call his name. When it does his knees weakend and his heart melt. He looked over to its source. A smile crept on his face.

 

"Good boy" Jessica said as she patted Yuri's cheeks.

 

"Don't be sad, I hate to see you like that. And I mean what I've said." Jessica blushed on her sudden confession.

 

Yuri saw her blushed and it gave him hope that somehow Jessica likes him too.

 

"Would you like to have a dinner with me? You know I'm sad right now, I need someone to talk to." Yuri took all his courage to said those words. Words that he'd been wanting to asked Jessica. He hoped that Jessica would accept it.

 

"Sure, why not. I'll just inform my driver and Krystal." Jessica replied.

 

"Yes!!!" Yuri jumped from his sit as he raise his fist in the air. Fortunately Jessica walked away to call her driver and her sister.

 

Yuri led Jessica to his car and drive to a resturant. On their way, Jessica tried to break the awkward silence between them. She the radio.

 Then a music played.

 

"Omo! SNSD!" They both squealed.

 

"Ahaha you a fan too?" Jessica asked.

 

" Ofcourse, they're the best you know. I really love Jessica!" Yuri said proudly.

 

Jessica's heart beats fastened up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter