Promise

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 30

Promise  

 

 

 

"Mmmm" a girl woke up from her slumber. She stretched her arms and legs in the air. She found herself in the arms of her lover. She smiled seeing her lover was in deep sleep. She decided to stay a bit before she prepares their breakfast. She snuggled into his chest and put her arms around his waist.

 

After awhile she tilts her head towards her lover. She planted small kisses on his face. She saw him move a bit but his eyes were shut close. She saw him smile as she planted more kisses.

 

He then pouted signalling her lover to kiss him in the lips. She chuckled upon seeing him pout and after that she pecks his lips. He opened his eyes and found his lover smiling at him.

 

"Wah! What a great day to start my day. Morning baby." He then pecked her lips.

 

"Morning baby. I'll go prepare our breakfast." She smiled and pecked his lips again. She was about to get out from their bed when someone grabbed her wrist making her fall into the bed again.

 

"I know you know that I love foods but I love you more than anything else." He pecked her lips again.

 

"Stay with me a bit longer and we'll make breakfast together, arraso?" He pecked again. She just nodded. They had a peck-my-lips game for about a minute before they decided to stop it. They laid themselves in the bed in each other’s arms. She snuggles closer to him as he kissed her forehead. They stayed in that position until they heard a phone ringing. The guy  reached for the phone and answer it.

 

"Yoboseyo?" She said.

 

"Oh hyung. What can I do for you?"

 

"Ahh dae. A promise is a promise. I'm a man who fulfills his promise. You can count on me. What is it about?"

 

"Ahh? Jinja? Who? When? How?"

 

"Arraso. We'll see you. Bye." He then hung up with a smirk on his face.

 

 

"Baby who was it?" His lover asked.

 

"A friend of ours baby. Now, let's make our breakfast, we got something to do. I know you'll love it." He then gave her a kiss on her forehead and they both stood up and went to the kitc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter