Outbreak

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 62 Outbreak

 

"You really are the best Yunho. You were able to settle the deals, and everything's going smooth. Once the contract has been signed, we can now freely venture into the Western Europe. You never failed to amaze us. This is far way too early from our target. You really are amazing."

 

"Don’t be silly I wouldn’t be able to do it without your help, Steven."

 

“You’re the humblest person I’ve ever met. The company is blessed to have you as our president. You’re such a lucky man. You have a wonderful family, blessed with caring wife and beautiful daughters.”

 

Steven was the vice president, his right hand, his most trusted friend that Yunho met during his college days. They were like real blooded brothers and went their ups and downs together.

 

“Oh Steven, this company wouldn’t be possible without you. This is the living proof of our true friendship and brotherhood.”

 

“You’re being cheesy Jung! Take a look at yourself old man, those words do not suit you.”

 

“Will you shut up Steven? Am I the only cheesy old man here?”

 

“And what do we have her, gentlemen?”

 

Just then, Suzy came in without the two even knowing.

 

“Well, this old man here doesn’t admit that he’s cheesy.”

 

“Honey, he’s teasing me again.”

 

“Oh my gosh, I can’t believe you Jung Yunho. You’re acting silly right now but you looked like you were eyeing a prey last time.”

 

“Was that with the young handsome man from Korea?”

 

Mrs. Jung was actually referring to their encounter with Yuri. She was actually shocked when Mr. Jung was acting so cold when he entered the room. He wasn’t really like that, in fact their employees loved him for being so friendly and humble.

 

“Well, you can’t argue me with that. I had to do it.”

 

“Whatever, Jung. By the way Steven, we can always count on you right?”

 

“Of course Suzy, take all your time. I bet you really missed your dear princesses. You should enjoy your break and family quality time. Don’t forget to extend my message to them huh.”

 

“Will do, Steve. Thanks a lot. Now, let me get this monkey out of here and we have a flight to catch.”

 

“Ouch, honey you don’t need to pull my ear.”

 

“You look so whipped old man. Oh update me if there will be wedding bells soon. Don’t forget my invitation.”

 

The Jung couple were actually headed to go back to their motherland since they really missed their princesses. They were worried with their welfare and knowing that those two were quite pampered even after their teenage years, they couldn’t imagine that they can live alone.

 

 

BACK AT SEOUL

 

Krystal received a call from her mom informing her that they will be arriving and asked for their address. She insisted that she and her sister will be picking them up and that they missed them so much that they can’t wait another day to see them.

 

Meanwhile, Jessica was still asleep due to her busy schedule yesterday. She had several CF shoots and the whole day she was very lively and lovely that you can’t witness her tiredness. Due to her tiredness yesterday, she was in deep slumber and even her unending ringing phone doesn’t wake her up. It’s was obviously Yuri. This has been happening in the past few days. Due to her busy schedules, she wasn’t able to take Yuri’s call and she can’t even check her phone from time to time because she would always sleep during her breaks and when she will be transferring to another locations.

 

Her friendship with Donghae has been growing. The two have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter