I'm Not

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 22

I'm Not

 

 

They both enjoyed with just the company of each other. Yuri felt so happy to have experienced one of his firsts with her crush. He felt good whenever Jessica smiled and when she clanged into him. The mere fact that the public didn't notice them was really a big bonus. He felt that they would be easily recognized from their disguise.

 

Even though Jessica was a bit anxious about going to the amusement park, with the help of Yuri, she managed to conquer her fears. Especially on the Ferris wheel, she tried to hold back her feelings, Yuri was there to lend his shoulders and he helped her to see things from different perspective. She was so thankful for having Yuri by her side.

 

"I'm so lucky to have you, Seobang." Jessica said while they were finding an empty bench.

 

"You don't have any how grateful I am to be with you, Princess Sica baby." He answered back.

 

"I would never find a caring FRIEND like you." Jessica said as she sat on the bench they found.

 

"Yeah FRIEND." Yuri sighed.

 

"I'm won't give up easily Sica baby. You're my princess; you gave me more reasons to live. Your smiles give me strength. I know you look tough on the outside but you are so fragile inside, so I'll protect you with all my might. When will you recognize me?" Yuri mumbled.

 

"Seobang, look the fireworks display is starting."

 

Once again, it was his first time to watch a fireworks display. He's just so lucky to experience things that he never did with the most special person in his life, his princess, Jessica.

 

The night ended well. They were able to get through the whole day without fans spazzing about them, asking signatures or photographs, they were just like a normal people hanging together. They were also mistaken as a couple with all their sweetness and cuteness.

 

They were now at an orphanage. It was one of their charitable activities. The kids don’t have an idea that they were top celebrities in the country. From them, they were just eonnies, noonas, oppas and hyungs, who will play with them for a day. Jessica and Yuri were assigned to play with the little girls whereas Taecyeon and Tiffany were with the little boys. They boys and girls were separated so that it would be more organized.

 

"Oppa! Oppa! I want a piggyback!" A little girl cried.

 

"Arraso. Hop in!" Yuri squatted down and carried the little girl behind him.

 

"Oppa! Feed me please!" Another girl asked. With this, Yuri held the spoon in front of and feed her.

 

"Oppa! I'm scared." Yuri came and hugged the little girl as he rubbed her back.

 

 "Oppa! *sobs* It hurts" Yuri came and clean the wound from the girl's knee and aid it. After that, he kissed the wound. The little girl blushed from that action. Yuri just smiled.

 

"Oppa! Oppa! I want huggie huggie!" A group of girls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter