Someone

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This chapter was actually divided into two. It was too long so I split it up. Don't worry they're different from each other. I'm looking foward for good feedbacks for the next one ^__^

 

 

 

Chapter 23

Someone

 

 

Their project has come to an end. It was a success. They have receive good feedbacks from the public and they have secured their way to the top with high ratings. As a way to express their gratitude, they held a press conference. They were sitting together with lots of press members in front of them, cameras surrounding them and microphones and recorders placed on their table. They sat in this order, from right to left from the press' view, Taecyeon, Tiffany, Yuri then Jessica.

 

The press members started to ask about their project, was it hard to do an unusual genre, how was Jessica as a co-star, how did she manage to adapt to her new environment and their personal experiences doing their project.

 

After asked questions regarding their project the press members' asked about their personal lives. They asked Taecyeon about his blooming relationship with Victoria. Taecyeon happily answered their concerns, he said that he was happy with her and he asked for their love and support for the both of them.

 

The next one was Tiffany. Same as Taecyeon, she was asked about her love life. She said that she really admired Taeyeon. Even though they were both busy about their own careers as a celebrity and as businessman, Taeyeon always find ways to surprise and show his love towards her. Taeny was known as one of the cutest and respected couple in the country. When they were in the public, people would try not to disturb and interrupt them because they knew that the couple rarely go out for their dates. With this, the Taeny couple goes out the public like an ordinary lovers do. They do what normal couples do without being bothered.

 

After Tiffany, they turned to Jessica. Since she was still new in the industry, the press media asked so many questions to her.

 

"Jessica-ssi we heard that you came from the US. Am I right? How did they recruit you?" One reporter asked.

 

"Dae. I was buying a goft for my parents in the mall when someone approached me and he offered me this." Jessica responded.

 

"We also heard that you played soccer before." A reporter said. Jessica affirmed it and stated that she quitted the team because of health purposes.

 

"We haven't heard about you having a relationship. Are you currently single or you are in a relationship?" Another reporter questioned it.

 

"I'm single as of the moment. I want to give my heart a break to heal itself." She smiled.

 

"Sorry if I am being rude, but would you mind to expound your statement earlier?. Based from it, it looked that you have been in a relationship recently and it wasn't a good one." Another one uttered.

 

"I had a past relationship

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter