Just for Tonight

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 27 

Just for Tonight

 

 

After the press conference was held, Jessica, Taecyeon, Tiffany, and Yuri was invited to a ball party where elites and known people were invited.. Most attendees were very known int the entertainment industry. There were the famous actors and actresses in the country, most renowned directors, and the big time producers. There were also business leaders who atteneded led by the youngest successful businessman, Kim Taeyeon.

 

Ofcourse, Tiffany came with Taeyeon as her date, Taecyeon with Victoria, and lastly, Jessica was escorted by Yuri.

 

The crowd gathered around when they saw Yuri. They praised him for being brave and sweet. They were amused when he confessed his love live and nationwide. A true romanticist they said.

 

Yuri felt that someone was tugging his arm. He turned to that direction and found Jessica. He realized that she was left behind.

 

Her eyes were still swollen from her continuous cry since the press conference. Good thing that she was able to hide those puffy eyes of her with make up. Nobody was able to notice it since everyone seemed to crowd over Yuri.

 

 

"Can you please excuse us for a while? Jessica and I were tired. We want to relax a bit." He smiled and turn away from them.

 

"Princess Sica baby, sorry. Sorry if you felt so uncomfortable. I didn't expect them to be like that. I'm so sorry." Yuri pleaded.

 

"You don't need to be sorry. It's not you fault. They were just struck by your confession awhile ago." Jessica smiled weakly. Deep inside her heart, she's hurting.

 

"I'm still sorry for leaving you behind. I promise to be by your side.  I will never leave you." He promised.

 

"Yah! You sounded as if you didn't confessed earlier. By the way, Tiff seems to know that person very well. Do I know her too? " She asked.

 

"Yeah. You know her too well more than anyone else." He replied?

 

"Yah! Was it Krystal? How could you!" Jessica hit his arms lightly.

 

"Aw! What was that for. FYI its not Krystal okay? Krystal also knew that person." Yuri retreated.

 

"How come I don't know her? Hmmp! I thought we were friends? How come your friend doesn't even have an idea who she is?" Jessica questioned.

 

"You know her too well more than anyone else, okay. Now, let me get us some foods." Yuri stood up and went to the buffet table.

 

When Jessica was alone she thought about her feelings about Yuri.

 

"How would I enjoy this night? Tell me Seobang. If I wasn't able to hear those words from you, maybe I'll enjoy this night. " She mumbled.

 

"Hey Jessi, what did you just said?" Tiffany asked her. Although it was noisy at the venue, she managed to hear Jessica's sentiments.

 

"N-nothing" Jessica just stuttered.

 

"Don't tell me you like Yul?" Tiffany asked.

 

Jessica just nodded. Upon seeing this, Tiffany smiled brightly but she hide it from the innocent sulking girl.

 

"So the reason why you're acting like that is because of his confession earlier?" Tiffany questioned. She earned a nod from Jessica.

 

"Jessi, look, would you just give up Yul from that girl? If you like him, then go, show it, make him feel it. You heard what he said earlier right? That girl doesn't have an idea that Yul loves her. So it me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter