Piece of Advice

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 19

Piece of Advice

 

Krystal's POV

 

Eonnie told me that she would be going out with a friend so she might be late.

 

I was preparing for my debut. I was casted as a supporting character. I wasn't bad since I'm a newbie. I'm looking forward to work with Sica eonnie and Tiffany eonnie.

 

I was done with my preparations so I went back home. It was boring in the apartment so I decided to go to the mall alone. I might as well enjoy it. In the future, there's a possibility that I might not do things like this without people surrounding me. Atleast now, I'm an ordinary person, shopping at the mall freely.

 

It's getting late so I decided to go back. I ate my dinner first then I head back to our apartment.

 

I saw a sports car outside our building. I wondered who was the owner. Might be a rich guy. I took the lift and walk to our apartment.

 

I saw two figures outside our door. The one looked like my eonnie. The other one somehow looked familiar. I think I saw him already a long time ago.

 

I saw eonnie open the door. I thought she would get inside already but I guess she's not. She looked back at the guy and said "Drive safety" .

 

I saw the guy smiled at her.

 

Then suddenly my eonnie leaned forward and pecked his lips.

 

After that she said, "Thank you for a wonderful night" then she entered our unit leaving the dumbfounded guy.

 

I stayed at my place. I waited for the guy to leave but he just looked up the ceiling while holding his chest. He uttered something. His voice was low but was enough for me to hear.

 

"Sica, Princess Sica, I'll be waiting for you. I promise you, I won't ever make you cry. I'll mend your heart jsut let me in. I never felt this kind of emotions. Only you, you made me into this kind of person. You drive  me crazy. This heart is only for you, Sica, my princess, Princess Sica."

 

He then turned around and he saw me.

 

"Yuri-ssi?!" I called him.

 

He was shocked. Probably because he didn't expect someone would be there and he didn't anticipate that someone can recognize him with all his disguise. He was so tensed. He froze on his spot.

 

3rd Person's POV

"Hey relax. I'm Krystal Jung, the younger and only sister of YOUR PRINCESS SICA." Krystal introduced herself and teased Yuri by emphazing the last 3 words.

 

"H-how long have you been there?" He was shocked upon hearing the last 3 words of Krystal.

 

"Long enough to witness your sweetness and long enough to realize how stubborn you and my eonnie are. " She said.

 

"Wait there." She got her phone and dialed someone's number.

 

"Sica eonnie, where are you?... I'll be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter