Stay With Me

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 49

Stay With Me

 

On their way back to Seoul, Jessica fell asleep on Yuri's embrace. Taeyeon was the one driving while Tiffany was also sleeping on the passenger seat. Yuri lovingly Jessica's hair and a smile never left his face. Taeyeon saw this over the rear view mirror.

 

"I'm glad that you finally confessed to her. The two of you wouldn't be that happy if you weren't officially together." Taeyeon said while he focused his eyes on the road.

 

"I can't believe it. I never thought that this would happen. I was just a dream that I never thought would come true. I wouldn't be able to do this with your help and Soo's. Thank you so much Tae." Yuri sincerely thanked Taeyeon.

 

"That's what friends are for after all. You should know that I and Soo want you to be happy and we're glad that you finally find your happiness." Taeyeon answered back.

 

"Yeah I found my true happiness, angel, baby, princess, and my life." Yuri uttered.

 

"Eww! You're so cheesy Yul!" Taeyeon said as he montioned that he was about to puke.

 

"Well, that's the power of love." Yuri grinned.

 

"True!" Taeyeon said dorkily.

 

After a couple of hours, they have reached their destination. Yuri had successfully woke up Jessica after several trials only to found out that his sweet words worked on her. He supported her to stand properly and they bid goodbye to Taeyeon and to the the sleeping eyesmiling girl.

 

Yuri scooted down to let Jessica hop on his back which the latter did. It was hard keeping Jessica on his back with their bags on his hands. On the other side, Jessica was just enjoying Yuri's warmth as she treasure this moment. After some minutes, they reached the door.

 

"We're here princess." Yuri announced. With that Jessica went down from Yuri's back and move in front of Yuri. She shyly stood in front of him with her head hanging low and her hands were at her back.

 

"Thank you Seobang. I have a great time in Jeju. It would be the most memorable vacation ever. I love you." Jessica tiptoed as she pecked Yuri's lips. Her cheeks blushed immediately and she hung her head low again. She faced the door as she fished out her keys. She tried to insert the key but it didn't work. Yuri coughed and moved beside her. He took out some keys and he inserted it. Within a snap, the door flung open.

 

"Welcome to our house." Yuri stretched his hands that were full of bags. Jessica was dumbfounded. She didn't know what's happening.

 

"O-our h-house?" Jessica repeated to clarify things.

 

"You heard it right. What's mine becomes yours." Yuri smiled at her.

 

"Huh?" She was still confused. They b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter