Love is in The Air

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 44

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

 

 

It was afternnon when the group statrted to wake up. All of them stayed on the bed, not that they're lazy but they just love lying on the bed with the love of their lives.

 

SOOSUN

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung woke up before Sunny does. A smile appeared on his lips when he saw the girl he liked, dream of, married and loved sleeping beside him. He caressed her cheek and leaned forward. He planted soft kissess on her forehead.

 

Sunny felt something soft touched her forehead. She smiled when he smelled the familiar scent from the one she loved the most.

 

"Sunny bunny, time to wake up." Sooyoung pouted as he waits for Sunny to open her eyes. Sunny pretended that she's still asleep and that she didn't hear Sooyoung.

 

"Oh, my bunny wants to play huh?" Sooyoung blew some air to Sunny's forehead down to her lips. Sunny tried her best to keep still.

 

"You'll regret this bunny." Sooyoung threatened Sunny but still the latter stay with the game. She didn't want to lose to Sooyoung let alone to let him win easily.

 

Sooyoung moved closer and positioned his face near Sunny's ear. He soflty blew air into her ear in a circular motion. Sunny tried hard to suppress whatever she's feeling right now. Sooyoung didn't stop with what he's doing. Finally Sunny gave up. She let out the laughter that she's been suppressing the whole time. Her face was flushed red. Sooyoung smirked at her and hugged her.

 

"Sunny bunny, I'm so hungry." Sooyoung whined cutely at Sunny while hugging her.

 

"Ahahaha. You did that just because you're hungry?" Sunny said sounding like she's disappointed.

 

"Anniyo, of course I wanted spend time with you." Sooyoung defended himself as he hugged Sunny tighter.

 

"Cheongmal?" Sunny asked him.

 

"Dae. Cheongmal." Sooyoung said as he kissed her forehead. Sunny broke the hugged and kissed his cheeks.

 

"Let's check them out and invite them, Youngie." Sunny suggested as she fixed his hair.

 

"But I'm so hungry." Sooyoung crossed his arms in front of his chest.

 

"That's why we're going to wake them up. There's no food here so we're going outside to look out for something to eat. Come on Sooyoungie baby." Sunny stood up and reach out her hand to Sooyoung. Sooyoung grabbed it and smirked. He pulled Sunny's hand causing the latter to fall on top of him. He quickly rolled over making him on top of Sunny. He stared at Sunny lovingly and tucked the fringe behing her ears.

 

"Who said I'm craving for food? I want to eat you right now bunny." Sooyoung playfully caresses Sunny's face and stared looked straight on to her eyes. He slowly leaned forward and captured Sunny's lips. The two shared a gentle kiss before letting their forehead touch each others. The two began a staring battle for a couple of minutes with smiles plastered on their faces. Sooyoung decided to break their eye contact and stood up.

 

"Come on, now that my heart is full, I need to fill my stamach. I had my appetizer already and I'm ready to munch real foods!" Sooyoung said excitedly as he reached out his hand to Sunny and helped her to stand up.

 

"You're the sweetest and  romantic shikshin I've ever met.' Sunny said as she hugged Sooyoung from the side.

 

"And I'm the luckiest shikshin to be married to a wonderful bunny. I love you Sunny bunny." Sooyoung said and kissed her forehead.

 

"I love you too baby Choi shikshin." Sunny answered back and pecked his lips..

 

 

TAENY

 

 

Tiffany woke up earlier than Taeyeon. They were cuddling so she slightly pulled back to a a clearer view of Taeyeon's baby face.

 

"My baby must have been so tired from driving." She said while carressing his face.

 

"I really can't believe that we're the same age. How can a milky skinned guy with baby face and dorky attitude sleep with me?" She smiled talking to Taeyeon as if the latter could hear her. She examined his face and leaned over.

 

"I love you Tae." She said before landing her peck on his forehead.

 

"I love you Tae...tae." She pecked both of his eyes.

 

"I love you Taetoro." On his nose

 

"I love you Taebaby."  On his left cheek.

 

"I love you Taehubby." On his right cheek.

 

"I love you ByunTae." She giggled and pecked his chin.

 

 

"I love you, you and only you forever, Kim... Tae.... Yeon...." She pecked his lips three times. After that she looked at his face again. She never got tired of staring at his baby face. She can't stand being angry for a long time. Whenever she saw his face, her mood would light up automatically. Everyday she just found herself falling hard for him.

 

She saw a smile drawn in his face. She blushed right away thinking that Taeyeon must have been awake all this time. She immediately stood up but failed for a pair of warms arms encircled in her slender waist preventing her to move further. Taeyeon pulled her making her fall on the bed. He never let go of his hands on her waist. He used his strenght to make Tiffany face him.

 

"Such a wonderful way to wake me up, smoothie Hwang." Taeyeon teased Tiffany who was blushing furiuosly. She slapped his chest lightly.

 

"Ouch" Taeyeon blurted out.

 

"Omo! Does it hurt? I'm sorry Taetae. Where does it hurt?" Eventhough she was sure that she hit him lightly the fact that she caused pain to Taeyeon worried her. Taeyeon just stared at her. He watched her reaction. He saw how worried Tiffany was. He loved how worried she was.

 

"Here." Taeyeon pouted and pointed at his lips.

 

"Yah! I thought you were really hurt. You made me so worried." Tiffany said as she turned around with her back facing Taeyeon.

 

"I'm sorry baby. I was just teasing you. I'm really lucky to have very caring angel beside me. Moreover she's going to be my wife soon." Taeyeon confessed sincerely as he hugged Tiffany from the back.

 

Taeyeon didn't get any reply so he decided to play with her.

 

"Aw, too bad. My angel won't face me. What shall I do to make me see her beautiful face? Hmmmm?" He whispered into her ear. Taeyeon's whisper made her spine shivered unconciously, heart pumped rapidly, and cheeks burned furiously.

 

After a few moments, Taeyeon began tickling her. She can't take it and she faced Taeyeon.

 

"Ahahahah Tae.. Ahahaha Stop hahahaha." She managed to blurt out some words in between her laughter. It was her weakness, tickles.

 

"Say the magic words first." Taeyeon ordered.

 

"MushroomFany l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter