Why?

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 34

Why?

 

After being ignored by Yuri, Jessica ran away from the ice skating rink. She roamed around the mall and she found herself outside a restaurant. She sighed and went inside the restaurant.

 

She was angry, frustrated, lonely and jealous at the moment. She can't believe her "oh so perfect date" with Yuri would turn out like this. She sat at an empty table. She wasn't really hungry. She just wanted spare some time without thinking about Yuri. The waiter got her order and then he left her alone.

 

"Kwon Yuri! How can you treat me like that?"

 

"You pulled me with you then your lips on my lips.. Argh!"

 

"Pabo pabo pabo! Kwon Yuri pabo."

 

"Why did you dump me like that? Am I just nothing for you?"

 

"I thought I'm your Princess Sica baby? How could you do this to me?"

 

"Pabo Seaobang!! Argh,!! I don't even know why I lov.." Jessica was cut by someone.

 

"Excuse me. Are you alone?  Can I join you?" An ahjumma approached her and asked her permission if she could sit with her.

 

"Sorry If I'm being rude right now, but as you can see there are a lot of people coming in. So I thought that we can share a table since we're both alone. In that case, more customers would be accommodated." The ahjumma continued and smiled at her.

 

"It's okay. You can seat with me. I really don't mind." Jessica returned the smile. The ahjumma sat in front of Jessica. Jessica was spacing out, still thinking what happened earlier with Yuri. She didn't notice that the ahjumma was staring at her.

 

 

"Omo! Jessica-ssi? Is that you?" The ahjumma asked. Jessica put her finger in front of signaling the ahjumma to keep quiet. When the ahjumma calmed down Jessica nodded her head.

 

"We meet again at the same place. What a coincidence?"The ahjumma smiled brightly at her as she recalled their first meeting. It was when Yuri asked Jessica to have a lunch with him. That time they were in a VIP room, while now she was just in the ordinary room.

 

"Ahh you're the ahjumma back then. It's nice to see you again." Jessica smiled. The ahjumma felt that her smile wasn't sincere. She was probably hiding something.

 

"Jessica ssi you know, you can talk to me. I'll keep our conversation confidential. It's only between you and me." The ahjumma said.

 

"Excuse me?" Jessica was puzzled by her statement. She didn't know what exactly was her point.

 

"I know you are having a hard time. You should let it out. Let me hear you out. I might help you." The ahjumma smiled at Jessica.

 

"Eottoke?" Jessica sighed.

 

"Come on. Let it out. Is it about Yuri ssi?" The ahjumma asked. Jessica was caught red handed so she just nodded her head.

 

"I admit it, I like him already. I was clouded by my thoughts so I wasn't able to realize it earlier. Right now, I don't know what's happening into me. During our press conference, I was asked what my ideal type was. At first I said some common qualities but then Yuri popped in my mind. Suddenly, words came out from my mouth. It came out to be a long list of my ideal type but truthfully, I was just describing who Yuri was and what he would probably be." Jessica lowered her head. She can't face the ahjumma in front of her becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter