The Press Conference

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

The Press Conference

 

 

Few Days After...

 

Jessica has fully recovered from the trauma she experienced from that night. She also resumed her training. The management asked her to have some formal training before her debut. Well she's not alone, she had Krystal with her.

 

The management saw her star qualities when she accompanied her sister in the company. She was asked if she wanted to sign a contract and she accepted it because she wanted something new and knew that it's a great opportunity to always stay be her sister's side.

 

"Eonnie wake up! We'll be late!" Krystal nudged her sister from her sleep.

 

Krystal had finished preparing for their training. She was having her breakfast at the living room. She opened the television and scanned over the different channels. Someone caught her eyes, someone who felt familiar so she stopped at that channel and watched.

 

Press Conference

 

"The brightest star in South Korea...."

"Handsome and a gentleman"

"Very professional"

"Exceptional"

 

Those were some of the words that came out to every person in South Korea when asked who Kwon Yuri was.

 

Although he was rich, famous and love by a lot of people, Yuri wanted to live a simple life, do things that ordinary people do, treat him like he's just an ordinary person.

 

"So, Yuri-ssi, we all know that you're a successful person, and that you were desired by all of the girls out there. May I know why you are still single?" One reporter asked Yuri out of the blue. The press conference was for a product launching that he is endorsing. The reporters were reminded that the questions that will only be entertained were those related to the product.

 

The reporters went wild as they heard the question being asked to Yuri. All of them have the same question in their minds but they kept silent because it was prohibited.

 

Yuri has a calm expression and smiled as he heard the question being asked to him.

 

"To make everything clear, if you doubt, once and for all, I'm not gay. I know I've been in the industry for quite some time since I started when I was still young but I can say that somehow it was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter