Let's Go Shopping

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 40

Let's Go Shopping

 

After their lunch, the group decided to go shopping for their so called vacation. Ofcourse the shopaholics, Tiffany and Jessica we're excited about it. That's not all, Jessica was also happy that Yuri will be joining them. Well, it's the first time Yuri actually accompany Jessica to the mall for shopping since they always went there to eat and to have fun.

 

They went to their respective cars and drove their way to the mall. Not long after, they met at the mall entrance after they've park their cars. Jessica and Tiffany literally jumped from their excitement and they dragged Sunny with them. The boys just shook their heads as they saw the two girls go crazy as they dragged the innocent bunny and left the three of them as if they weren't there.

 

"I never knew that Sica was just like Tiff." Yuri sighed.

 

"*sighed* I think I'll be broke." Taeyeon frowned.

 

"Yah, we better get going. Those two might influence my bunny. We just came few days ago and we came here having extra luggauges full of her shopping bags." Sooyoung ordered. The two nodded and followed the girls with Sooyoung leading them.

 

"Yul, I'm sorry about what happened this morning. I didn't know that you we're about to confess to her. Mianhe." Taeyeon said as they walk towards the girls.

 

"Jinja! Woah! Way to go, Kwon Yuri! Fighting!  Ahahaha." Sooyoung laughed after he learned that Yuri planned to confess to Jessica and was unfortunately cancelled. He heard what Taeyeon have said and he thought that Taeyeon was the reason why he didn't succeed confessing to Jessica. He's a quite smart shikshin and that's one of the reasons why Sunny loved him.

 

"Yah! Stop it shikshin! It's not funny." Yuri punched his shoulder.

 

"It's okay Taeng. I also thought that she might take it the wrong way. I was thankful that it didn't happen. I'm afraid that she might think that I was taking advantage of the situation and I also want my confession to be perfect. Speaking of that, I have thought of a plan yet." Yuri confessed.   

 

"My mushroom really knows best! She said those things to me earlier. She thought that you want your confession to be special." Taeyeon proudly stated.

 

"Hmm... Yuri do you still remember our promise to each other?" Sooyoung asked all of the sudden.

 

"What promise?" Yuri asked.

 

"Remember our promise that when one of us is married, one is engaged and one is still single?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Before the two of us get married, the single one should date someone." Sooyoung and Taeyeon said in unison.

 

"Oh. Now I remember. So, what about it?" Yuri asked. He can't get what the two were trying to say.

 

"Pabo! Ofcourse we're here to help you out and we know that Jessica is the one that is meant for you." The shikshin said irritatedly.

 

"Dae, Soo was right. Let me, us, help you out." Taeyeon smiled at Yuri.

 

"Huh?" Yuri still didn't get their point.

 

"What are you? Are you that dumb? We said that we are willing to help you out with Jessica." The shikshin shouted.

 

"That's why I came out with the idea of having a vacation. Maybe you can you know, confess there since there are a lot of beautiful places there." Taeyeon smirked.

 

"Yah! Stop smirking, it's scary!" Yuri pushed Taeyeon.

 

"To be honest I don't have an idea yet but I think when we are there I might think of something. But what if Sica doesn't feel the same way towards me? I can't take it. I don't know what to do if it happens." Yuri frowned as he imagined Jessica reject him.

 

"Yah! Based on how the two of you acted, she might possibly feel the same. I personally thought that the two of you were dating when you came at the restaurant earlier. You really looked like a perfect couple." Sooyoung stated as if he didn't know that Jessica actually feel something for his bestfriend. But when he said that the two looked like a couple, he meant it. The way they comfortably act in front of each other showed special connection between the two of them.

 

"Eh? We're bestfriends and that would probably explain why she was so comfortable with me. It's normal to act like that to your bestfriends right? Bestfriends we're actually comfortable and close to each other." Yuri still feared the possibility that Jessica wasn't on the same page as his.

 

"Yah, calm down. I have an idea. Why don't we test Jessica to know if she felt the same way?" Taeyeon suggested.

 

"You're really brilliant Mr. Kim." Sooyoung shook his hand with Taeyeon as he praised him.

 

"I want to know it the natural way; I don't want to force her. But I must say that, this isn't a bad idea. Promise me that you won't do anything that would possibly hurt her." Yuri said seriously.

 

"We promise!" The two raised their right hand in the air as they promise.

 

  

After their small talk, the three finally caught up with the girls who had picked their clothes, typical beach and swimwear to be specific. They asked the guys to seat near the fitting area as they fit their chosen clothes.

 

One by one, the girls walked out from the fitting area and head back to the guys. Sunny was the one who went out. Sooyoung stood up as Sunny walked out the fitting room. He stopped in front of her as he looked at her from head to toe.

 

"Wow! You looked beautiful bunny." Sunny smiled as Sooyoung praise her. Sooyoung walked towards her and hugged her.

 

"Yah, stop it will you? It's embarrassing. The people are staring at us." Sunny said as she lightly tapped his shoulders. Sooyoung broke the hug upon hearing his bunny.

 

"Hehehe mianhe. I can't help it. My wife is just so beautiful." Sooyoung scratched the back of his head as he explained. Sunny blushed from it and she pecked Sooyoung's lips and she quickly head back to the fitting room. Sooyoung just smiled and he also went back to his seat.

 

Not long after, Tiffany went out. Taeyeon, stood up quickly and went to Tiffany. He smirked at Tiffany as he scan her body.

 

"I know that you like what you're seeing right now so stop drooling." Tiffany knew Taeyeon so well. She crossed her arms in front of her chest and Taeyeon's jaw dropped from what he saw.

 

"Can't wait? Well, you must be patient if you want some more!" Tiffany smiled at him as she pushed his chin up.

 

"I can't wait any longer mushroom. Why do you have to tease me?" Taeyeon whined like a kid in front of Tiffany, Luckily there was no one to witness him besides Tiffany.

 

"I'm not. Be a good boy okay?" She said and kissed his cheek before she head back.

 

"Are you alright Taeng?" Yuri asked as he noticed Taeyeon smiled as he spaced out.

 

"Yah ByunTae! Stop it. People might think that you're crazy." Sooyoung nudged Taeyeon as he sat beside him.

 

Now, it was Jessica's turn. She shyly waled out from the fitting area. She hid herself behind the partition preventing the guys to see what she was wearing.

 

"Seobang, can you come here?" Jessica shyly called Yuri. She felt really uncomfortable wearing it in front of the guys but she was willing to show it to Yuri. She don't know what would he think about it. Among those she picked, it was her favorite. She hoped that Yuri would loke it.

 

"Seobang, you're Sica baby is calling you!" Sooyoung teased Yuri.

 

"Ah, dae. I'm coming Princess." Yuri stood up and went toi Jessica. He saw her but her back was facing him. Jessica was actually blushing hard. She was playing with her fingers as she pouted her lips.

 

"Sica baby, I'm here." Jessica's heart beat fastened as she heard Yuri. Her hands were sweating hard as she decided to face Yuri.

 

Yuri's eyes widened when he saw Jessica. She was so y. She has a slim waist, white skin and a perfect S-line. He blushed furiously.

 

"What do you think about this Seobang?' Jessica asked him.

 

"U-uhm, y-you l-look g-great Sica." He stuttered as replied Jessica. Suddenly an image popped in his head. He imagined Jessica wearing it as "they" walked along the beach. He noticed some guys eyeing her with smirks on their faces. They were looking at Jessica as if she was their prey. He shook his head trying to clear the image from his mind. Jessica saw it and she thought that Yuri didn't like it.

 

"Is there something wrong?" Jessica asked and a frown was drawn in her face. She bit her lower lip and thought tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter