Distraction or Obstruction?

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 59 Distraction or Obstruction?

 

Nothing can be compared to the warmth that comes from Yuri's body and for Jessica, having him beside her is enough for her to live. But in this case, she can't have Yuri by her side. Knowing that her boyfriend has some important matters to take care of being one of the most admired personalities in the entertainment industry, she knows that being able to be part of a big project abroad is a big achievement for him.

 

She misses Yuri and she admits that since she met Yuri, she became clingy only to him. Yuri didn't see any problem with that, in fact he loves it. He loves everything about Jessica. She never failed to amaze him. They always discover new things together and that keeps their relationship fun and interesting. As an actor and actress, dating publicly is a big challenge. They always have to be careful about their surrounding for any fans or media that might caught them. Their dates are mostly in the Jung's apartment, Kwon residence and Sootae's restaubar. Well they also manage to scroll around the park and malls at the time when people are most likely to be busy at work, school and at home.

 

Announcing their relationship in the public is never an issue to Yuri but Jessica wanted to keep it private and he respected her. One thing that makes Jessica love Yuri is that, he always respects her decision even if it's about him. On Yuri's side, he loves how Jessica thinks critically. She always weighs the positive and negative side of things before giving her opinion. This side of her is misunderstood by a lot of people who don't know her personally and thought that she's slow to react in fact she's considering things to construct an intellectual statement.

 

That morning made Jessica love Yuri even more. With the time gap, she appreciated Yuri's effort to call her just to make it a point that her morning starts with him verbally. He knew how clingy Jessica can be and instead of being annoyed by it, he even thinks that it's cute and that it's on of the adorable characteristics of Jessica. He also admitted that he also became clingy when he befriend with her especially when they became a couple. He's not sure but he thinks that it's just natural for couples to yearn for the company, presence and warmth of your partner. However, in Jessica's case, she wasn't that clingy with her ex-boyfriend. She just enjoys his company and that they just love doing similar things. Yuri is totally different. He gives off the feeling that when she's with him, she'll always be safe. They may not have similarities, but their differences make their relationship fonder and stronger. They both discover and experience new things that make the both of them grow as a person and as a couple. This is kind of relationship is the ideal relationship that both of them have dream of. They both found the perfect person at the perfect time.

 

Jessica's trail of happiness vanishes when she heard the doorbell. Knowing that Krystal might be awake already, she just stretched a bit and made her way to the comfort room.

 

On the other hand, the younger Jung was indeed awake already. She was a bit too excited with their girls' date. The idea of seeing beautiful wedding gowns and witnessing of the preparations of wedding got her boost up her interest. She was on the kitchen in front of their refrigerator looking for something that she can cook for their breakfast. She was in the middle of her mental debate on what to cook when she heard the doorbell rang. She went for the door and there he is, Choi Sulli early up in the morning with a big bright eye smile greeting her a good morning. Sulli hurriedly encircled his right arm around her waist and pour out rain of kisses to her face.  She was just standing there, too shocked of everything. When he felt that she's not moving he move back and confusion was visible to his face.

 

"Wae? Fell hard for me?" Sulli asked as he smirked at her. He didn't think that there's nothing wrong with her. He thought that she might have been surprised from his early visit.

 

"What was that?" Finally Krystal has spoken. With her straight face, she uttered those words.

 

"Hmm. A very special way to greet my beautiful love in the morning?" Again, he beamed his bright eye smile at her not knowing what's running inside her mind. After a few moments, without hearing any reaction from Krystal, he looked worriedly at her. "Baby, what's wrong? Are you alright?"

 

"I'm completely alright but eonnie is not. Thinking of the possibility that she might she us being lovey dovey might make her miss Yuri oppa more and that will make her so sad." Krystal finally broke her silence. It's not that she didn't want what Sulli does to her; it's just that she knows how emotional and fragile her sister is. She calmly explained that to Sulli but his actions weren't reciprocated by her. He understands it knowing that Jessica might walk in the scene.

 

"I'm sorry, I'll be careful around next time." He forced a smile trying to hide his disappointment about what has just happened. He was making his way back to the door when remembered his agenda for that morning. He brought his left hand in front of her that was hidden behind his back all this time with a bouquet of flowers. And with a smile, he gave it to her.

 

"Happy 100th day to us. Thank you for being with me and letting me show how much I love you. I love you Krystal Jung Soojung. Sorry for barging in your apartment and for ruining your morning. I'll come back to drive you and noona to the designer's boutique. I'm going now." Sulli turned the knob and walked out from the apartment leaving behind a dumbfounded Krystal. She was processing what has just happened. She stood there facing the door with the flowers on her hand. Just then, her train of thoughts were stopped when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

 

After cleaning her face, Jessica went out of her room to see who's on the door. She stopped when she saw Sulli hugging her sister as he sent butterflies kisses on her face. She smiled at this cute scene of the two. How adorable young love can be. Soojung has indeed found the right guy. Her smile faded when she noticed that her sister wasn't moving. She witnessed everything with her own eyes and ears. Some part of her felt touched when her sister thought of her feelings but then she frowned when she knew that she was the reason why Krystal was acting like that. She was shocked when Sulli mentioned that it's their 100th day anniversary. Krystal Jung Soojung is officially in deep trouble. When Sulli left, she made her way to her sister to wake her up.

 

Krystal turned to her with watery eyes, tears threatening to fall down. Without any hesitation, Jessica pull her sister into an embrace comforting her, saying that she didn't make any mistake and that it's just a small misunderstanding that can be sort out easily. The two were still in each other's arms when the doorbell rang. Thinking that it might be Sulli, Krystal broke the hug and went for the door with some stain of tears in her eyes. She was again welcome in a tight hug by the person on the door. The person just let her sob while soothing her head and back. Jessica yet again smiled at the scene in front of her eyes. They can't express how grateful they are for having loving people around them.

 

Jessica went to them as the visitor extended an arm for her. The two of them were now engulf in the caring and loving arms of Mrs. Kwon. When Mrs. Kwon felt Krystal has stopped, she broke the hug, placing her hand on both sides of Krystal's face and as she kissed her forehead.

 

"What makes our baby princess cry early in the morning?" Mrs. Kwon inquired with a smile on her face. Without any warning, Krystal wrapped her arms around the woman and placed her head on Mrs. Kwon's shoulder. Mrs. Kwon eyed Jessica when Krystal didn't responded and Jessica just smiled at her. She was about to bring her hands back to Krystal's head when the little Jung spoke. She told everything together with her regret of neglecting Sulli's actions. Indeed Mrs. Kwon is such a good mother fig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter