Something's Fishy Part 2

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

Something's Fishy Part 2

 

 

Everything went smooth. Jessica was able to adapt with her new working environment and also with the staffs, producer, director and her co-stars.

 

Tiffany and Jessica became close friends. The fact that they both came from the U.S., they were born on the same hospital, they love pink, fashionistas, and that they love shopping made them grew fonder with each other.

 

Unlike her closeness with Tiffany, Jessica wasn't that close with the guys. Yes, they're friends but she just showed her cold attitude towards them.

 

 We can't blame her. After her almost proposal-like break-up with her ex-boyfriend, she just can't seem to trust guys like the way she did before. She was just protecting her heart. She don't want to experience it anymore. She would rather die than to experience it again.

 

Tiffany was the only one beside her and Krystal, who knew about her past. Tiffany pitied her and said that Jessica's ex was a stupid to let go of someone like her.

 

"Maybe he's not the one for you. Maybe there's someone else for you." Tiffany said as she patted Jessica's shoulder.

 

"I guess so. Will I ever meet him?" Jessica sighed looking at the ground.

 

"You never know Jessi. He might be somewhere out there." Tiffany said as she glanced to Yuri.

 

"Thanks Tiff. I just hope that if I ever find him, he won't break my heart again. I'm tired of it." Jessica wore a long face.

 

"Hey cheer up Jessi! God has plans for you." Tiffany smiled at Jessica.

 

Aside from being a shopping buddy, Tiffany became her confidant. She was always there by here side. She never let go of Jessica. They were like sisters.

 

"Fany ah, are you done? Its getting late already. We need to go. I'm tired already." Yuri irritatedly asked Tiffany.

 

"I'm ready." Tiffany replied.

 

"Wanna come with us Jessi?" Tiffany asked Jessica.

 

"Thanks Tiff but my driver will be here anytime. Just go to your boyfriend. He's waiting for you." Jessica said to Tiffany.

 

"Alright Jessi. Bye! See you tomorrow! Take care!" Tiffany waved her hand to Jessica.

 

Inside the car

 

"Yul, have you talked with Jessi?" Tiffany asked Yuri.

 

"N-no. Why?" Yuri replied.

 

"How did she know that I had a boyfriend? I ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter