Loving Each Other

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 47

Loving Each Other

 

Same day as Jessica's Birthday

 

SOOSUN

 

"Youngie, wakey wakey" Sunny shook Sooyoung who was sleeping peacefully.

 

"Sunny bunny, look its 6 in the morning. It's too early. Come on, let's sleep." Sooyoung said as he pointed out the alarm clock on the side table. He pulled Sunny with him and cuddle with her.

 

"Youngie, you forgot something. Today's Yuri's big day." Sunny said excitedly.

 

"Omo! I forgot. But can we just sleep for a while? Everything's settled so there are just few things to be taken care of. So we don't need to rush or what." Sooyoung cutely pleaded to his bunny.

 

"Arasso." Sunny agreed and snuggled closer to Sooyoung.

 

"Bunny, do know how much you mean to me?" Sooyoung asked her. Sunny just shook her head that was resting in his shoulder.

 

"I can skip a meal just for you. Wanna know why?" Sunny just nodded her head. She was just enjoying Sooyoung's warmth.

 

"It's because I love more than I love foods. Even though I can't live a day without eating 6 meals a day, I know that I can't live without you. I would panick if I didn't see you just for a second." Sooyoung pouted. Sunny pulled over to have a look on her husband. She saw him pout so she leaned closer and pecked his lips.

 

"I know. I almost thought that you're too paranoid. 6 meals a day? Let me correct that. What you meant was 6 buffet meals with snacks every 10 minutes. No wonder why still don't have our baby. I think if you were the girl and I was the guy, our baby would be so healthy. She or he would be so cute with puffy cheeks." Sunny smiled as she imagined having a cute baby.

 

"So you're saying if I were the one to give birth, our baby would be healthy because of my eatinn abilities?" Sooyoung raised one of his eyebrows ans looked at Sunny who was in the middle of her daydreaming.

 

"Yeah. Imagine, I would feed you healthy foods and you'll happily take them making our baby so healthy and happy inside you." Sunny stated totally oblivious to the smirking shikshin.

 

"So would you mind making a baby now?" Sooyoung smirked as he waited for Sunny's reply. Sunny was caught off guard and looked at Sooyoung who was smirking.

 

"C-come on, I-i t-thought y-you w-want t-to s-sleep?" Sunny nervously asked Sooyoung.

 

"Oh forget about that. After thinking about what you've said, I don't mind taking an hour to make babies with you. I didn't know that talking about babies would " Sooyoung said as he lovingly stared at Sunny.

 

"W-well, I-i can see that. Your buddy must be e-excited. H-he's poking me." Sunny said nervously as she felt something poking her lower region.

 

"I know you want it too." Sooyoung .

 

"But we have a lot to do later. Remember, today's Yuri's big day." Sunny reminded him hoping that she could stop him thinking something naughty.

 

"Don't worry; we can always count on Taeyeon. So let's get started." With that, Sooyoung started what he was supposed to do and the rest was history.

 

 

TAENY

 

Taeyeon was sleeping peacefully with Tiffany in his arms when suddenly he woke up because of his phone. He looked who was calling him early in the morning only to find out it was Yuri. He yawned and stretched his arms and legs before he carefully leave Tiffany on the bed. He walked over the living room and took Yuri's call. While he was talking to Yuri, he heard Tiffany calling his name. After assuring Yuri that everything is already prepared, he hung up and went to his mushroom.

 

"Taetae, where are you?" Tiffany felt Taeyeon wasn't sleeping beside her anymore. She called him while she eyes were still closed. Taeyeon hurriedly went back to their bedroom only to be greeted by his cute mushroom. He saw her pouting her lips while tapping her side where he used to be sleeping. He squatted down and move to her slowly and careful not to make any sound. He went to her side and pecked her lips.

 

"Morning baby. Miss me that much?" With that Tiffany nodded and she slowly rubbed her eyes before she flashed her eyesmile to Taeyeon.

 

"Aigoo, I didn't know that my wifey is very clingly." Taeyeon teased Tiffany earning a cute pout from the latter. Taeyeon just laughed and climbed to the bed beside her. He pecked Tiffany's pouting lips.

 

"Mushroom, I don't mind you being clingy. In fact, I would love that. It showed me that you love my presence and you can't live without me." This time it was Taeyeon who pouted. Tiffany saw him and pecked his lips.

 

"You know, I really can't imagine my life without you. I love you so mush Fany ah. I can't wait for our marriage." Taeyeon hugged her with his other arm securely while Tiffany snuggled closer to him. He used his other free hand to her silky hair.

 

"Don't worry Mr. Kim, I'm always be your Mrs. Kim, your other half." Tiffany said as she rested her head on his chest. Taeyeon smirked as soon as an idea popped in his mind.

 

"I know. Fany, since where getting married soon and we're here in Jeju, can we have our honeymoon already?" Taeyeon asked while his hand that was her hair began to reach her back. The way he rubbed his hand through her back made Tiffany's spine to shiver. Tiffany blushed from his question he didn't know what to answer. They haven't did it so she was nervous. Is she ready enough? Her thoughts were stopped by Taeyeon's laughter.

 

"I was just joking mushroom." Taeyeon confessed as soon as he calmed from his laughter.

 

"Yah! Byuntae!" Tiffany slapped his chest lightly as she covered her blushed cheeks by snuggling closer to him.

 

"I love you mushroom. Don't worry, I won't rush things out. I'll be patiently wait for you until you're ready because I respect you." Taeyeon kissed her forehead.

 

"Thank you for respecting me Taetae. I love you too." Tiffany pulled her head out and pecked his cheeks. The two said in their positions for an hour before they prepared themselves. They didn't forget that this day would be Yuri's biggest day. They were looking forward to hear out good news from the two tomorrow.

 

 

 

The two couples, Soosun and Taeny met after few hours. Tiffany saw Sunny who seemed to be so tired and restless.

 

"Sunny, are you okay? You seemed to be tired?" Tiffany asked Sunny making the two men looked at her.

 

"Blame this shikshin here." Sunny said as she crossed her arms around her chest.

 

"What did you do this time?" Taeyeon suspiciously asked the tall shikshin.

 

"What? Is it bad to have a morning exercise when you're here in the beautiful iskand of Jeju? You should try it. It will make your whole buddy *coughs* I mean body feel so good. Its just that my bunny haven't get used to it since the las time we've done it was back when we're out of the country." Sooyoung smiled at the couple who were clueless about what he's talking about.

 

"You mean you do morning exercises when you were having your honeymoon?" This time Sooyoung was caught off guard.

 

"Haha did it work? I can say that it made you even hungry." Taeyeon fired at Sooyoung.

 

"Well, we both like it when we do it at night." Sooyoung answered back.

 

"Come on stop it now. Let's finish ll the things we gotta do." Sunny interrupted their conversation. She was so tired after what Sooyoung did to her. Well it was a natural thing for married couples but Sooyoung must be very eager to have a baby this time that he made Sunny so tired.

 

"Yeah, I agree with Sunny. Let's do this so she can rest after." Tiffany commented as she intertwined her fingers with Taeyeon's and pulled him with her. Sooyoung caressed Sunny's cheeks and kissed her lips. He bent down with his back facing Sunny.

 

"I know you were worn out Sunnny bunny. Sorry for making you like that. Would you hop in?" Sooyoung asked. Sunny obeyed him and leaned closer to his back circling her arms to his neck. After securing Sunny on his back, Sooyoung stood up.

 

"Thank you bunny. I love you. I hope this time we can have our baby. I'm so excited!" Sooyoung said as he let Sunny rest her head on his shoulder.

 

"I know you'll be a gre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter