The Unexpected

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 54

The Unexpected

 

After her meeting with the Kwons, Jessica never failed to send a message to Mrs. Kwon. The two have been close that if someone who don't know them would think that they were a real mother and daughter. Yuri, on the other hand, was very grateful that Jessica and his mom was close. He can't help but smile whenever he thought of the two important girls in his life going well.

 

The movie that they were working on was almost done. The remaining will be for Giana and her husband. Everything is going smooth and the movie would probably be done in 3 months, because they want everything to be perfect.

 

Krystal, on the other hand was enjoying the company of Sulli. They never failed to be praised by other by saying that they're a cute couple, sweet, and playful one. Good thing that they can have their date publicly unlike her sister who still wanted to keep it private and away from the prying eyes of the media and public.  

 

Yuri respected her decision after defending her point that the media could interfere in their relationship. Well, eventhough Yuri made a public confession about his dream girl, the press people always ask him if they found their way towards each other. He would just bow and smile to them before he quietly make his way to his car. They would always spend their freetime together in each other's house or they would enjoy night walks. They always go on a date during the evening when most people are inside their comfort homes.

 

Ofcourse those people whom he talked to sealed their mouths. They knew that the girl was Jessica but when Yuri asked them to keep it a secret, they gave in. Good thing these people are so kindhearted so up until now, no one knew about their true relationship beside their closest friends and family members.

 

It was a Tuesday morning, when Jessica woke up from her wonderful dreamland. She smiled as soon as she woke up. Who wouldn't smile after her cheesy with Yuri in it. She grabbed her phone on the night stand and the smile on her face widened. She received 28 messages and 3 missed calls all coming from Yuri. She didn't waste time and dialed his number.

 

"Seobang~" she greeted as soon as the other line picked up.

 

"Aigoo Princess, you just woke up?" Yuri asked.

 

"Mmmm" she nodded as if he could see her.

 

"Now, don't pout. Good thing, I can't see you now, or else I'll kiss you." He chuckled on the other line.

 

"How did you know? Where are you?"She asked while she looked around her room. She heard him chuckle.

 

"Seobang~ come out now. I want your hug." Jessica pleaded with some aegyo.

 

"Omo Sicababy, I'm melting with your cuteness." Yuri blushed eventhough they were just on the phone.

 

"I miss you Seobang. Now, come out. Please." She asked again waving her white flag.

 

"Sicababy, I'm sorry. I can't come there right now. I'm currently working on important stuffs." He sounded like a three year old boy asking forgiveness from his mom because he's all messed up from playing.

 

"What's more important, that stuffs or me?" Jessica sounded angry making his eyes widened in shock.

 

"Princess, come on. These are all important but you know that what's important for me is you. I just really have to finish this business." He tried to explain but I looked like it didn't work out. He didn't heard any response from the girl.

 

"Look, I promise you, I'll be there as soon as I finish these okay?" Yuri tried to coax the girl.

 

"You promise?" Jessica finally spoke with her childish voice.

 

"My Sicababy is so cute. I will hug you and kiss you as soon as I get there. Now, I, Kwon Yuri, who only love my one and only Princess Sicababy, Jessica Jung, promise to head to the Jung sisters' apartment as soon as I finish all the things I have to accomplish today. I also promise to hug and kiss her as she requested. How was that? Is it enough?" He inquired.

 

"You're so cheesy and sweet seobang. Ara ara. Call me as soon as your done okay? I'm alone here. Krystal was out with her friend. I'm bored without you. Don't make me wait for so long okay?" Jessica said.

 

"Aye, aye wifey!" Yuri saluted as if she can see him. Jessica blushed when he called her wifey.

 

"I'm going now, okay? I love you princess. I'll be home soon. Don't forget to cook delicious dinner for me. I love you." He said.

 

"I love you too seobang. I'll be waiting. Take care." With that Jessica ended the call and went straight to the bathroom.

 

 

YURI'S SIDE

 

Yuri was on a private restaurant. A young couple came to his side and greeted him.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo oppa/Yuri-shi." The couple bowed to him and as soon as they raised their head, Yuri's eyes widened.

 

"Oppa, are you okay?" Krystal made her way to Yuri and examined him.

 

"Krystal, who's with you?" Yuri just responded with a question.

 

"Uhm, oppa, he's my boyfriend." Krystal shyly introduced Sulli.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Sulli imnida. I'm Krystal's boyfriend." Sulli bowed again.

 

Yuri smiled at the two and motioned them to sit down first. The two obeyed and looked at him nervously.

 

"So, Sulli-shi. I won't take this long. I'll go straight to the point. Do you really love Krystal? Are you sure that she's the one for you? Can you protect her? Can you promise not to make her cry? Can you promise that you won't ever hurt her?" Yuri's face becomes serious all of the sudden as he bombarded Sulli with questions.

 

"I really love Krystal with all my heart and I'm sure that she's the girl for me. I never look for one but when she came into my life, I feel things that's all new to me. I'm a stranger to love but I took the risk to approach her. I said to myself that if I ever slip the chance of knowing her, I know that I will regret it for my whole life. She thought me everything. She was the one who gave me strenght to talk to her. I admit it that I lack experience but I think my heart overpowered my mind and body. It tells me what are the right things to do and one of them is to show her what I trully fell." Sulli said as he faced Yuri confidently and the words came out with sincerity. He looked towards Krystal, who was blushing madly, and took her hand in his.

 

"I might not be a black belter nor a boxer but I know, I can sacrifice my life just to make sure that she's safe. I can't imagine myself without her by my side but if unfornate things happen that would only make one of us survive, I won't hesitate to offer myself to let her go and live her life. I just want her to be happy. I'm pretty sure that she can find her happiness that I failed to give her. I can't promise not to make her cry. I would like to see her cry due to happiness. If ever she'll cry, I will be the one to wipe them away. I'm not dumb to hurt the one I truly love. Just like her name, Krystal, she's my precious gem. She's my treasure that I would pamper and take care of. I won't let anyone leave any mark or scratch on her. I'll make sure that she'll always shine bright to her smile . I'll protect her with all my might from those people who tries to snatch her away from me. And I'll make sure that she's the only Krystal, who managed to make me frozen in my place when she passed by, make my heart beat rapidly, and make my boring life colorful, that I will love until my last breathe." Sulli's eyes never leave Krystal's the whole time he confessed to Yuri. Krystal's eyes began to water as her lover said those loving words. She saw the sincerity in his eyes. Yuri was listening intently to Sulli. He also eyed the young couple in front of him.

 

Yuri started to talk and that made the couple to look at him. "I'm sorry Krys, but you're boyfriend must be out of his mind." This statement made the two nervous.

 

"O-op-ppa." Krystal's tears didn't stop from falling. Sulli caught her and he started to wipe her tears.

 

"Stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter