She’s Mine

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 60 She’s Mine

 

He had a fairly good sleep given the fact that he heard the angelic voice of the girl he loves the most before going to his dreamland. It would be perfect if he's with him but he really thought that it's too inconvenient and he wanted to take things on his own. Yuri got up from his bed and proceeded to the bathroom. Done with his morning routine, he called for room service. He was on the living room, recalling all the things that he had accomplished so far.

 

As soon as he landed, we went straight to a contract signing with a global company. It went smooth for he managed to conclude an agreement with a clothing company who wanted him to be part of their company by being their endorser. It wasn't a big deal for Yuri. The thing that was stressing him out is the other businessman. He is a Korean who ventured in America, who is now a successful businessman. His company is not that big, but mind you, he was able to the niche market and slowly, his company is growing to conquer a larger portion of the other market. He was able set an appointment with him today and he doesn't know what to expect.

 

Yuri's manager flew back to Korea as soon as they sealed the deal. There was an emergency back in Korea so he needed to go back as soon as possible. Even though Yuri was hesitant to let him go, what can he do? It's part of his manager hyung's work and he knows that he should be able to carry out with his last and very important appointment. Once this is done, hopefully he can come back to Jessica's loving arms in no time.

 

His thoughts were cut when someone knocked on the door. It was the room service. After eating his breakfast, he got dressed and he faced himself in the mirror. “You are Kwon Yuri. You always fight for what you love. You can do it. “All for the name of love." After facing himself, he got his phone and looked at the screen. He smiled once he saw his wallpaper. It was Jessica. It seemed that all the things that were bothering him awhile ago vanished, all thanks to Jessica. He kissed Jessica's picture and he faced himself again. "Make Jessica proud. Make her love you more Kwon Yuri! Fighting!"

 

With all the positive energy in his system, Yuri went on his way to meet a very important businessman in his life.

 

BACK IN SEOUL

 

"I like you."

 

Jessica, felt sorry for Donghae. Love was always present when she was with Yuri but this guy in front of her seemed to have no clue at all. Donghae was a good friend. He was a gentleman, generous and professional. She doesn't have the heart to break his heart but she has to before his feelings grew bigger.

 

Jessica exhaled deeply and gathered all her guts before she placed her hand on top of Donghae. "Oppa, you know, being a newbie in this industry and to have worked and befriend with someone like you, I am very lucky and beyond thankful. You showed nothing but your pure kindness. You are a good person oppa and I like you as a friend, as an older brother. Sorry if I can't really return your feelings and to tell it to you frankly but I just wanna draw the lines before it goes deeper. I'm so sorry oppa." She was about to retract her hand but Donghae was able to place his on top of hers. He stared at her with a smile plastered on his face.

 

"Why are you apologizing? You know you don't need to. I also want to thank you for being one of my beautiful and hardworking hoobae. And thank you for saving this heart of mine for being broken. Well at least now, I'm guessing I have a new dongsaeng in the name of Jessica Jung, am I right?" With a smile lingering on his face, he confidently spoke and after those, he took his hands on his side.

 

"Dae, Donghae oppa!" Jessica playfully replied as if there were no tension awhile ago. The two continue to eat and they were able to start a conversation like what typical siblings have. Not until Donghae remember the items she bought awhile ago.

 

"Sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter