Am I Too Late?

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 26

Am I Too Late?

 

 

Jessica's POV (During the Press Conference)

 

I still can't understand myself. I can't explain why am I feeling different thing when Yuri's around. All I know is that I am always happy when he's there. I just can't imagine a day without him. How am going to last a day especially now that our project's over? Yuri, you're the one to be blamed.

 

I'm here at the press conference. Wow, there's a lot of cameras flashing. I think I'm going to be blind. We settled ourselves and here I am sitting beside my Seobang.

 

The press people started to bombard us with questions. Good thing I was able to handle it. I thought they were just going to ask us about out project but they started to asked our personal life. Wow they knew a lot about me huh. Impressive.

 

"... Does it mean that you're open to a new relationship?"

 

Am I? How am I supposed to answer this question? I'm not even sure of my feelings. *sighs*

 

"As of the moment, I don't mind those things. I just want to have fun and I'm currently enjoying someone's company." Yeah. I'm enjoying his company that I don't want to part from him.

 

"Is that person special to you?" Special? Of course yes.

 

"Dae. That someone is special, he's a friend actually.". Yeah FRIENDS! We're only FRIENDS!

 

"He? So it's a guy. Do we know him? Is he here right now?" Of course. Everyone knows him.

 

"He's right beside me." Seobang, can you explain to me what am I feeling? Why do I feel that I don't want to be you friend anymore? I want more than that.

 

"So there's a love line between you and Yuri?"

 

"Anniyo. We're just friends. And I think he has someone already." Just friends and heck he has someone already. I almost forgot about it. Now I'm starting to lose hope.

 

Now it was his turn.

 

"..I recently realized that she was the one I'm searching for."

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter