Best Gift Ever

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 46 Best Gift Ever

 

The sun greeted Jeju with a shinning smile from the outside. Its rays crept inside the room that wake Yuri up. Yuri rubbed his eyes and he slowly opened them. Yuri smiled sweetly as he saw an angel peacefully sleep beside him. He got up and walked to the window.

 

"Good morning Mr. Sun. Sorry if I'm trying to hide you from my princess here. You see she might wake up early than what I planned good thing she was so tired last night. I bet you didn't see her fall asleep at my back. Hahaha You better catch up with Ms. Moon, especially after tonight. Don't worry after I heard her unconsciously confess, I think tomorrow will be the start of our happiest morning ever. See you tomorrow Mr. Sun." Yuri said to the sun, as if it was a person who can understand what he was saying, before he let the curtain down and block the sunrays from entering the room. After securing that the room was block from the sun, he went to his sleeping angel/princess and kneeled beside her to level with her.

 

"Princess Sica baby, happy birthday. It's my first time to be with you on your birthday and I hope from now onwards, I would be with you to celebrate you birthdays. I love you baby." Yuri caressed her face and he leaned forward to plant a soft kiss on her forehead before he proceeds to the kitchen.

 

Yuri was happily preparing their breakfast when he called Taeyeon.

 

"Good morning tae. Did I wake you up?"

 

"Sort of but no worries buddy."

 

"Sorry about that. Well to cut it short, is everything ready?"

 

"Of course. But why did you choose this day? I mean you could've planned to do this in Seoul."

 

"I can't wait any longer Tae. I've waited for so long and now that I'm so sure about everything, I'm ready to do this. I'll make sure to make this day, her birthday, the best she ever had."

 

"Omo, it's her birthday? We didn't you tell us?"

 

"Mianhe. I thought Tiff knew about it. Jessica didn't even told that today's her birthday. Look at love can do. Aigoo, good thing I have Krystal supporting me. We'll just celebrate it with you guys tomorrow. I want to spend this special with my princess."

 

"Ahaha yeah, I agree with that. Love can even drive you crazy. Don't worry, I'll inform them. Good luck buddy. Enjoy your day with Jessica and make sure to do your job perfectly because Soo and I will make sure that everything's perfect."

 

"Thank you so much Tae."

 

"Anything for you buddy. Okay, I'll hang up, my mushroom missed me already. Bye!"

 

Yuri ended the call and proceeded cooking his special breakfast meal made from his heart only for his princess. After setting the table, putting fresh flowers in the vase, and pouring some orange juice in the glass, he went upstairs and wake up Jessica.

 

"Sica baby, wakey wakey." Yuri tickled the sleeping Jessica. Few seconds had passed and their room was filled with laughter.

 

"Seo ahaha bang ahaha stop ahaha it ahaha I'm awake ahaha now ahaha." Jessica managed to utter in between her laugh. Seeing Jessica panted from his acts he immediately stop and sat beside her.

 

"Good morning Princess." Yuri smiled at her.

 

"Good morning too Seobang." Jessica returned his smile and looked aroung the room.

 

"Seobang, why are the curtains down?" Jessica asked him.

 

"Ahaha, I did that. I don't want you to wake up because of the sunlight. Don't worry, I already apologized to Mr. Sun." Yuri answered.

 

"Mr. Sun? Ahaha you're so childish Seobang. Wait for me, I'll just freshen up and let's eat outside, my treat." Jessica said to him. As expected she, didn't get any birthday greetings from Yuri and from anyone else because she didn't told anyone. She purposely does it because she believes that if a person truly a someone, s/he would try to know everything about that person. Deep inside, she was really hoping that Yuri would have knowledge about it. For now all she wanted was to spend her birthday with Yuri and just him. He went to the bathroom and finished her business.

 

 She was shocked when she stepped out of the bathroom. She saw Yuri dressed in a black tank top and light green board shorts with his favourite Ray Ban hanged on his top. She thought he'll be outside because that's what she asked him to. Luckily, she brought her floral dress with her and she went out fully clothed.

 

"You look beautiful Sica baby." Yuri told her as walked towards her. He saw Jessica blushed and he just smile. He gently guided Jessica to the bed and makes her sit. He grabbed a clean towel and started to dry her hair. Jessica's face becomes redder when she felt Yuri dry her hair. When Yuri finished drying her hair, he combed her hair and tied it neatly. He handed Jessica a mirror and asked her if he did a good job. Jessica shyly nodded her head.

 

"Now let's eat." Yuri stood up and grabbed her hand leading her to the dining table.

 

"Tada! I thought it would be great if we can eat our breakfast together and I made it myself. Tell me if it's not good, we'll just eat outside." Yuri frowned and tried to hide from Jessica but the latter noticed it. Jessica was shocked to see all the foods on the table. It was her favourite American breakfast. There was hotdogs, sunny side up, bread, pancakes with honey and butter. She then turned to Yuri wearing a her warm smile. She cupped Yuri's cheeks and made him face her.

 

"We won't eat outside. You wake up so early to prepare them and you worked hard for it. I'll happily eat it Seobang and I know it taste good. Remember, you already cooked for me so I know it. So can you, eat with me?" Jessica asked him as she caressed his cheeks. Yuri's frown became a wide smile and he nodded excitedly when he heard Jessica asked him to eat with her.

 

"Say ahh." Yuri put the fork in front of Jessica's mouth and the latter obeyed and eat the pancake.

 

"Ah, it's delicious Seobang. Thank you." Jessica smiled at him and did the same thing as him. They ended up feeding each and from time to time they would be laughing as they shared funny things. Suddenly their doorbell rang at Yuri knew what it was and volunteered to get it. He came back with a boquet of fresh flowers and gave it to Jessica. Jessica accepted it and read the note on it.

 

Happy 25th Birthday Princess. I hope that you'll enjoy your day. Have fun. I'll see you tonight. :*

-Your knight, K.S.

 

"Where did it come from? Is it from your secret admirer?" Yuri crossed his arms across his chest and pouted. Jessica just laughed at his childish acts and nodded her head.

 

"You like it that much, huh? Come on, let's just it outside. Your secret admirer ruined my mood." He continued acting annoyed by his own self.

 

"Kyeopta! I like your cooking more, Seobang. So, shall we finish what we left?" Jessica asked him and he nodded. They finished their breakfast and went outside. Jessica can't take off from her head her secret admirer. It looked like he knew her so well and that she knew him too. It's her birthday and no one knew about this but it seems that she's hacing a surprise birthday with Yuri acting so sweet and weird plus her secret admirer who popped out unexpectedly.

 

The two spend their day playing on the beach, shopping and eating totally forgetting that the Soosun and Taeny couple were also in the island. They watched the sunset on the beach while their hands were intertwined.

 

There were walking along the seashore when Yuri excused himself saying that he needed to take the bathroom. Jessica saw a beach chair under an umbre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter