Ice Skating

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 31

Ice Skating

 

 

Jessica was in deep sleep when she heard her phone ringing. She almost throw it when she saw the caller I.D. It was Yuri. It was a video call. She rubbed her eyes and fixed herself before taking the call.

 

"Morning Princess Sica baby!" Yuri was smiling.

 

"Morning Seobang. Why did you call early in the morning? Is there a problem?" Jessica asked.

 

"Wae? Can't I call my Sica baby? And yes, there is a BIG problem, I MISS YOU! *pouts* " Jessica giggled seeing Yuri pouted his lips.

 

"Ahaha Seobang you're so cute. I want to pinch your cheeks right now!" Jessica said.

 

"Come! Pinch me. I want to hug you too!" Yuri replied excitedly.

 

"Yah! As if it's possible. By the way, where are you? That place seemed familiar." Jessica asked. Yuri just giggled and ended the call.

 

"Yah! Kwon Yuri, how can you do this to me? Aish! I thought my day would be nice since you called, and it's a video call but you ruined it! You hung up." Jessica was pissed off. She just head back to her bed to sleep. But before she drifted to sleep, her door opened.

 

"Princess Sica baby I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hang you up. I just want to surprise you" Yuri came in with flowers. He walked towards that surprised Jessica.

 

"Seobang!" Jessica get out from her bed and jumped into Yuri.

 

"Woah! Does it mean I'm already forgiven? I really miss you Sica baby." It was their first time to hug each other than the back hug. In the eyes of other people, they looked like a couple. Well, they could be, if they realize that both of them.

 

Jessica realized their skinship so she broke the hug.

 

"Sorry." She bowed her head.

 

"Wae? What's wrong? We're bestfriends right? So it's normal" Yuri said.

 

"But others might misunderstood it." She replied.

 

"I don't care. You're my bestfriend and I miss you so much. And we're alone. I miss you so much Sica baby." Yuri said as he hugged Jessica. Jessica struggled at first but later on she hugged him back.

                             

 

 

They didn't care about the skinship what matter was they're together after some time. They just missed each other so they cherished the moment. They were drowned by their own emotions towards each other. If only they realize.... (A/N: yeah we knew it already, we have a pabo Sica and a coward Yul. :p)

 

The hug lasted for about 3 mins. They parted and stared at each other’s eye. Yuri broke the eye contact.

 

"Sica baby, take a bath now. We'll eat outside. I told you I'll make it up to you. *smiles* I'll wait for you outside so hurry a bit. I know I said I'm willing to wait, but I only have my free day today so I want to make the most out of it.... With you." Jessica blushed after hearing those words. She immediately went to the bathroom.

 

After 30 mins., Jessica came out from her room. She went to the living room and found a sleeping Yuri.

 

"Seobang, why are you trea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter